Summer Challenge

Options

Replies

• AstridParties
    AstridParties Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Count me in....I'm aiming to lose a total of 18 pounds during the challenge!

CW: 163
    GW: 145
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm in, current weight 176

By August 28th I am hoping to have lost 14 lbs
  • mwilmore
    mwilmore Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in, this sounds fantastic!! I would like to lose 25 lbs by August 28th, with the additional goal of journaling every day! I joined MFP quite a while back but have never utilized the message boards and have not had much success. Accountability is always an incredible motivator. Thanks for starting this challenge, I'm looking forward to both sharing and receving support. Good luck everyone!!

Starting weight: 272
    Goal Weight for the challenge: 247
  • andreamkelly
    andreamkelly Posts: 169
    Options
    Tomorrow I will put together a spreadsheet of everyone involved so we can easily track our progress as individuals and as a group.

With that being said, here are your challenges for this week!

- I challenge you to drink TWO more 8-oz cups of WATER a day than you normally do
    - I challenge you to find a NEW exercise that you do at least once this week
    - I challenge you to stay under your calories at least 5 of the 7 days this week

Works for me!! Thanks for doing this for us!
  • arkendale
    arkendale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challange. I am looking to lose 40lbs, but will go for 20lbs in this challange. I have been a member for a couple of years but never managed to record my intake for more that 2 weeks at a time. I'm hoping that being part of the group will help.
  • arkendale
    arkendale Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CW 240lbs May 29th
    TW 220lbs Aug 29th
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to give this a shot. I have been plateauing for about 4 months so maybe this will help and I'm going to go for broke.

CW 246
    GW(8/28) 220

Wish me luck!
  • chloeelebeir
    chloeelebeir Posts: 130
    Options
    This sounds great! I am so excited!

CW: 155
    GW: 135
  • aarastoo
    aarastoo Posts: 3
    Options
    Alright, I hope I can still make it onto the spreadsheet!

CW: 155.8
    GW: 140.8

Goal to lose 15 pounds by August 28. May be signing up for a 5k with a friend around that time, so everything is good.
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    going to give this a shot...I am desperately trying to stick with it this time...

Current weight: 148
    Goal Weight by August 29th: 140

Not a huge loss...but what I think is doable in the time frame. Best of luck to everyone else giving this a go! Feel free to add me :)
  • Cuddlebug12
    Cuddlebug12 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am in! I think my goal will be 10 lbs.

My current weight is 160lbs and my goal weight is 130!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.

CW is 156
    GW is 140
  • thompsoj05
    thompsoj05 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I have been back and forthing it a couple pounds since Oct '11 and it's getting depressing.

SW-205
    GW-anything that starts with a "1"
  • twistyBee
    twistyBee Posts: 63
    Options
    going to give this a shot...I am desperately trying to stick with it this time...

Current weight: 148
    Goal Weight by August 29th: 140

Not a huge loss...but what I think is doable in the time frame. Best of luck to everyone else giving this a go!
  • wellingfamily507
    wellingfamily507 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am in, this will help keep me motivated! Very Excited, I am shooting for 20 lbs by end of August. I have a long haul ahead of me, but have found, I am enjoying working out very much! Looking forward to the challenges!
  • Christieherron8307
    Christieherron8307 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Start weight 235
    Goal weight by august 29 210

im in i can do this and i love a challenge!
  • sbehe
    sbehe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to join:

CW 245
    GW 215
  • fountainsoda
    fountainsoda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in !!!!
    I would love to be down 20lbs by August 28th.....look forward to sharing the journey with you all!
    Starting weight 167
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Current Weight: 127

Goal: 120
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Morning All. Just finishing up some egg whites for bfast, then will get my son off to school, then on to the treadmill.

SW: 154
    GW: 140