RED HIGH HEELS GROUP Week 2

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
Hey everybody, I thought I would start a new thread for the challenges. Jbuerer and kittyngirl and I have created some new challenges.

Weigh in will be on Thursday in a new post, unless you guys object.

This weeks challenge: Try a new exercise for a week!

and the daily challenges are:

Friday- Don't weigh yourself. We all know there are probably some obsessive weighers.
Saturday- Stay under your sodium.
Sunday- Spend at lease 1/2 hour outside
Monday-Stay under your sugar (I think we all failed that one last time)
Tuesday: Sleep at least 7hrs (sleep is key for weightloss)
Wednesday: Try a new food.
Thursday: Only one non-water beverage

good luck and keep up the great work everybody:flowerforyou:

Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    w00t!! sounds good!...and thats funny...finally all the arguing stopped in that thread and everyone was starting to get along...then poof it was shut down :laugh: perfect timing :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    w00t!! sounds good!...and thats funny...finally all the arguing stopped in that thread and everyone was starting to get along...then poof it was shut down :laugh: perfect timing :laugh:

Which thread are you referring to?
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

We were arguing?? :sad:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    nah, it was in some other thread, the natural vs. artifical sugars
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

A heated debate I take it?
  • hasiangirl
    Options

yes and it was quite funny :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

yes and it was quite funny :laugh: :laugh:

sad that they locked it!
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hi girls :smile: Hope you're all doing well! I'm skipping weigh in this week, and probably next....I dislike weighing myself every week; I get too discouraged. I usually weigh in once or twice a month. And since this week has been BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD for me I really have no desire to see the scale. :laugh: The way my pants are fitting is telling me that I'm a bad girl and will always be fat because I have no self control. :grumble: This week has and will continue to be horrible for me food wise, but Saturday I will get right back to it. Beach BBQ last night, OC Fair food tonight (although I didn't do TOO bad....worst thing was 1/4 of a bloomin onion) and my hubby's fallin-down-drunk birthday bash tomorrow night.....so yeah. Saturday I start over. :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Well I am very proud of myself. The smoke dissipated enough tonight for me to go for a 90 min walk at 592 cals burned... yay me!!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Hi girls :smile: Hope you're all doing well! I'm skipping weigh in this week, and probably next....I dislike weighing myself every week; I get too discouraged. I usually weigh in once or twice a month. And since this week has been BAAAAAAAAADDDDDDD for me I really have no desire to see the scale. :laugh: The way my pants are fitting is telling me that I'm a bad girl and will always be fat because I have no self control. :grumble: This week has and will continue to be horrible for me food wise, but Saturday I will get right back to it. Beach BBQ last night, OC Fair food tonight (although I didn't do TOO bad....worst thing was 1/4 of a bloomin onion) and my hubby's fallin-down-drunk birthday bash tomorrow night.....so yeah. Saturday I start over. :flowerforyou:

Bloomin onion....MMMmmmmm yummy!! Don't get so down on yourself! Pick up where you left off and you will do great!! A couple set backs are easy to overcome, as long as you are a willing participant... :flowerforyou:

Last night I had a few Grey Goose and tonic.... bad girl!! :grumble: but they were sooooo good LOL Back to LOTS of water today (and bathroom trips :ohwell: )
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    good lord what is my facsination with the scale?!?!...i already failed at todays goal :ohwell:
  • denitchy
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: :laugh: The only reason I "passed" that one was because I didn't sleep at my house last night!! I'm obsessed too.... :grumble:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    LMAO :laugh: :laugh: The only reason I "passed" that one was because I didn't sleep at my house last night!! I'm obsessed too.... :grumble:
    hahahaha its like a sick compulsion...Do u ever get that feel like right before bed where u think in ur head......I cant wait until the morning maybe ill sleep off a pound or two? :laugh:
  • denitchy
    Options
    hahahaha its like a sick compulsion...Do u ever get that feel like right before bed where u think in ur head......I cant wait until the morning maybe ill sleep off a pound or two? :laugh:

HAHAHA now that's a true definition of obsessed... but I know EXACTLY what you mean, I'm there with you!! :embarassed: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

HAHAHA now that's a true definition of obsessed... but I know EXACTLY what you mean, I'm there with you!! :embarassed: :laugh:
    i look at it as...it's better to have a loving obsessive relationship with the scale than with bad bad food :laugh: :laugh: .... i can make an excuse out of anything
  • denitchy
    Options

i look at it as...it's better to have a loving obsessive relationship with the scale than with bad bad food :laugh: :laugh: .... i can make an excuse out of anything

Good way of thinking!! :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    oh yea btw denitchy I love the pic of u standing infront of the car...u are HOT HOT HOT!! :flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    Options
    oh yea btw denitchy I love the pic of u standing infront of the car...u are HOT HOT HOT!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you :blushing: It was taken last summer... My sweetheart's car... but he traded it in about a month ago!! I loved that car... :frown:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

Thank you :blushing: It was taken last summer... My sweetheart's car... but he traded it in about a month ago!! I loved that car... :frown:
    hopefully he traded it for a better car atleast? :huh:
  • denitchy
    Options

hopefully he traded it for a better car atleast? :huh:

He got a 2009 vette coupe! Beautiful car... A lot of people say "why would he trade a porsche for a vette?" but it's his dream car, and when he bought the porsche, he was "settling" because he couldn't find the vette he wanted.... all is good though! :happy: :bigsmile: