RED HIGH HEELS GROUP Week 2

Options

Replies

• pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I did it... I stepped on the scale today! It's just an everyday morning habit. I go to the bathroom, strip, and step on the scale. I don't think that I obsess over it though. I just don't understand how the people who only weigh once a week or once a month (gasp!) can do it. How do you know if your loss (or gain) is a true one? I know that if I only weighed once a week or month, I'd be telling myself that I really did lose a pound, but that I must have had some salt or something and been retaining water... lol Doing it daily, at least I know how I fluctuate.

Anyways, I rolled out of bed and just did not want to go for my C25K run. I finally (about 10 minutes later) talked myself into it, and was getting my clothes together to go out. The dog was all perky, because she sees me grab my HRM and my Zune and thought she was going to get to go for the W word. ( I don't take her when I C25K, she gets tired at the end of a 2 mile walk and starts walking in front of me and slowing down, I could just imagine if I was making her run). I let her outside, and it had just started to rain. Now if it was warm out, I might just throw on a baseball cap and do it anyways, but it's only 50ish out. Yuck.

So... I had breakfast and grabbed the computer instead. And now I need to go take a shower, because I have to get my oldest in to the chiropractor in an hour. He just got back from orchestra camp, and he said he played 7 to 8 hours a day. Needless to say, he's got a big kink in his shoulders, because he's not used to playing like that. Then tanning for me.... and maybe a stop at the Y. Maybe... I'm just not inspired to work out today. Sheesh
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I almost weighed myself this morning before I remembered I'm not supposed to. I'm kind of glad I wasn't supposed to because I didn't get to go to the gym yesterday AND I went over my calories.

Guess what? TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! Sorry, I had to say it because I am SO doing a happy dance on the inside. I'll probably start doing it on the outside around 230p. :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    We all have those days... I figured that since I only work half day today, I will get my workout in this afternoon... Let's just hope I can convince myself that it's a good idea :huh: :grumble: LOL
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    We all have those days... I figured that since I only work half day today, I will get my workout in this afternoon... Let's just hope I can convince myself that it's a good idea :huh: :grumble: LOL

I did strength this morning but I've only done cardio once this week and I'm not sure I am going to make it today because of transportation issues. :grumble: Got to the gym for all of us that can't!! :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I almost weighed myself this morning before I remembered I'm not supposed to. I'm kind of glad I wasn't supposed to because I didn't get to go to the gym yesterday AND I went over my calories.

Guess what? TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! Sorry, I had to say it because I am SO doing a happy dance on the inside. I'll probably start doing it on the outside around 230p. :bigsmile:

I am so doing a happy dance today too. :bigsmile:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    i dont know if i should go to khol's and buy stuff tonight or just go to the poker game and have fun oooooo decisions
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    i dont know if i should go to khol's and buy stuff tonight or just go to the poker game and have fun oooooo decisions

*chant* Poker!Poker!Poker! :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

I loveeee playing poker...lol but the other side of me like's shopping and i know i dont have the money for both unless i win at playing poker...but shopping i know for a fact ill spend atleast 200dollars lol
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Poker! Poker! Poker! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    Options

I loveeee playing poker...lol but the other side of me like's shopping and i know i dont have the money for both unless i win at playing poker...but shopping i know for a fact ill spend atleast 200dollars lol

Poker!Poker!Poker! lol :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    She is asking for votes on another thread too. Go there so there will be flood of poker votes!:wink:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    She is asking for votes on another thread too. Go there so there will be flood of poker votes!:wink:
    hahaha i'm reading both of these and adding up the votes...it looks like i shall be playing poker tonight! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    hahaha i'm reading both of these and adding up the votes...it looks like i shall be playing poker tonight! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

YAY!!:love:
  • denitchy
    Options

Woooooo Hooooooo YEAH POKER!! lol:laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    The way my pants are fitting is telling me that I'm a bad girl and will always be fat because I have no self control.

you will not always be fat! don't say that!!!!!:angry:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i have so much studying to do today. the busier i am, the better i am with my health, weird....i work well under pressure i guess!

my game plan for the day is to try my new exercise that i will be doing for the challenge every day for the week...im gonna do a routine with my exercise ball!
    i also plan to bike home from my bf's.
    and then read 4 chapters of cognition, and at least the first chapter of stats and the review for stats cause i havent done it in so long!
    ahh,,,happy it is friday!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    i have so much studying to do today. the busier i am, the better i am with my health, weird....i work well under pressure i guess!

my game plan for the day is to try my new exercise that i will be doing for the challenge every day for the week...im gonna do a routine with my exercise ball!
    i also plan to bike home from my bf's.
    and then read 4 chapters of cognition, and at least the first chapter of stats and the review for stats cause i havent done it in so long!
    ahh,,,happy it is friday!

I just want to tell you I feel your pain. I am really behind in my strategic management class so I will be studying most the weekend also. :flowerforyou:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i hate falling behind, cause then it puts you behind in all your other courses!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    i hate falling behind, cause then it puts you behind in all your other courses!!

Luckily, I am in one of those super intense month long classes so I'm only taking one. I would literally die if I tried to take two while working full time. :sick:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Luckily, I am in one of those super intense month long classes so I'm only taking one. I would literally die if I tried to take two while working full time. :sick:

ugh. I'm going back to school in the fall.....I'm going to enjoy my weekends while I still have them.:happy: