RED HIGH HEELS GROUP Week 2

Options

Replies

• KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    WHHHHOOOOO-WEEEEE!!!! I did a new exercise today, since that's the weekly challenge....P90X Ab Ripper dvd. OOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! I'm going to do that 3 days a week on the days I lift. My hip flexors are shaking and my abs aren't sure what just happened to them...did they actually just DO something?! :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    WHHHHOOOOO-WEEEEE!!!! I did a new exercise today, since that's the weekly challenge....P90X Ab Ripper dvd. OOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! I'm going to do that 3 days a week on the days I lift. My hip flexors are shaking and my abs aren't sure what just happened to them...did they actually just DO something?! :laugh:

:laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    hey ladies!

i am doing awful. i just thought you should all know.

my eating is such a problem. i need to plan out my meals in advance, and that is just hard for me, i am not a planner, i am not an organized person. but when i was planning in advance i totally stayed on track.

right now, well, right after i post this! i am going to create a binder of workouts from magazine, and get out my calendar, and list everything i will do...as well as fill out my food journal and remind myself on my calendar the days that i need to come on here and fill it out for the week.

i want to be a fitness warrior, it is my main objective, and i just can't seem to do it! grrrrrrrrrr!:angry:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    well goodmorning ladies...well afternoon for most...I actually slept in today!!! i went and played poker and told my other half he was waking up with the kids today whether he liked it or not haha... well i ended up winning...I was up a few hundred and then scott (my bf) came in and i went on tilt lol dont know why but his play is not the best and it irritates me...but to say the least after he left i brought my chip stacks back up...and left up an extra 200....sooooooo anyways i did really good there...The person running the game always has yummy foods...last night he had corn chowder, seafood chowder, sausages, hot dogs, pizza, and spaghetti......or and the regular chips and brownies and other snacks... as it got later in the night at about 1:30 i was starving so i got a small portion of doritoes and munched on those...I also drank 4 bottled waters :laugh: :laugh: tried to end the hunger pains with water...it didnt work..anyways i get home at 3am go to bed and i actually slept until 12:30 :noway: :noway: i havent slept that late since almost a year and a halff ago!!!... soooo then i pee and jump on the scale, to my surprise I am down to 127lbs!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY ...and yes that was a long story just to say i got to 127...lol....17 more lbs to go *excited*

wow, i can not tell you how proud i am of you!!!! 127 is so phenom.! i love the story cause it really goes to show the build up to something that means so much to you.

i can't wait till i hit 127, but right now ill live through you! :tongue:

i am teetering just under 140, but like i siad i haven't been doing the best, although, i think even when i have been cheating i still eat a couple hundred under 2000 which is way less than i was eating months ago. so i am still doing good i think, i can't not lose weight from these actions, it iwll just be slowly.

i keep going through my closet looking for things to wear, it is something i have been doing since i put on this weight. i refuse to squeeze into my pants anymore, and have my gut hang over them. i want to put them on and do up that button and be able to bend over without wearing a belt cause im scared that my fat will push them down. i just want them to fit! i have FOUR specific pairs of pants i want to get back into. i can't wait. i have been wearing my lululemon workout pants and these cotton pants that look like jeans, they are cute, but not every day!

keep on trucking! i think today's mini challenge was to stay under sodium. i am gonna complete that great. i have not been doing the week long challenge....i haven't really worked out at all all week. i'm so disappointed with myself! but tommorow is a new week, and i think my healthy diet today will help me for tommorow!!
    Honey u can definately do it!!...my self control took a lot of tries before i somewhat got it down and I still have those days where i dont do so good...but it's ok because once that day is over its a brand new day :)....the way i keep in control is I pick a date a month away and right what i want to weigh on the calander ...then every morning or whenever i start to get cravings i look at the weight do some crunches and focus on the goal...and before u know it, you'll be sporting those pants again :) **hugs** and the number one rule DON'T BE TOO HARD ON URSELF!!! if u dont forgive yourself it'll be harder to focus on your goals and harder to get out of the slump :flowerforyou:

i did the calendar thing today!! i put my goal date...which is actually by halloween thankfully. i counted down a lb per week starting today. i think it will motivate me, i am hoping.
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    Just checking in. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Didnt know what the goal was for this week, Ill start tomorrow. I really need to get back on track. Im losing inches but Id rather be losing pounds. I dont know how many inches and where but my arms look a ton smaller. my tummy isnt as much there as it was last week. I can see the progress but Id rather see pound-age gone. Whatever. Heres hoping for a super successful week!:smile:

So Ill put my edit down here. What are the mini challanges for the week? If todays was sodium I did great.......I think ill have to check. Were the listed some where and Im just blind?
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Man O' mighty! I need some motivation. I'm really sucking lately. Been eating poorly and not working out, have some stress going on, getting ready to move in 2 weeks, awaiting my TOM..should be any day now.., and now my baby is teething! Blah! Sorry, I just needed to wine a bit. I feel better now!
    No word from Buffjess? Humm...hope everything is okay there!
    Gonna hop into bed now, 7+ hrs of sleep is a challenge I can handle! And that's what I need... :glasses:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Just checking in. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Didnt know what the goal was for this week, Ill start tomorrow. I really need to get back on track. Im losing inches but Id rather be losing pounds. I dont know how many inches and where but my arms look a ton smaller. my tummy isnt as much there as it was last week. I can see the progress but Id rather see pound-age gone. Whatever. Heres hoping for a super successful week!:smile:

So Ill put my edit down here. What are the mini challanges for the week? If todays was sodium I did great.......I think ill have to check. Were the listed some where and Im just blind?

i think the weekly challenges start on thursday. and the rest of the ones for the week are on the very first post to this thread.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Man O' mighty! I need some motivation. I'm really sucking lately. Been eating poorly and not working out, have some stress going on, getting ready to move in 2 weeks, awaiting my TOM..should be any day now.., and now my baby is teething! Blah! Sorry, I just needed to wine a bit. I feel better now!
    No word from Buffjess? Humm...hope everything is okay there!
    Gonna hop into bed now, 7+ hrs of sleep is a challenge I can handle! And that's what I need... :glasses:
    that was a very polite rant ....which means u're such a sweetheart that u cant even be harsh during a rant ......and with all that stress going on moving, baby teething and of course the Pre TOM jitters.. once it all falls into place and ure settled down then you'll get right back into the swing of things, I have faith in u :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    sooooo i didnt do the best last night...i ended up eating a ham and cheese sandwhich with a bag of chips....but i was legitamtely hungry...i guess i couldve ate just the sandwhich then i wouldnt have felt so badly
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Going out to start week 3 of C25K today.... I'm soooo skeered! Just waiting for DH to get off the phone so he can help me put the new week's podcast on my Zune. Sheesh, I've only been asking since Thursday or Friday last week! I reminded him last night on our walk that I needed it for this morning, and he said to just tell him when he was sitting on the couch later. So, we got home about 7, started making dinner, he finished before me, and as I was taking my dishes to the kitchen, he laid down on the couch. Well, once he's reclining, he's done. So here it is almost 9, I've been up for a half an hour, got all the podcasts downloaded, and he's still on the phone... Sheesh, I wanna run before it gets humid!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    So I think that I got 7hrs and 15mins sleep.... I think!! LOL I seem to be falling off the wagon :frown: I think I might just be kicking myself in the *kitten* because of my weekend eating habits, and then not doing much by way of exercise :grumble: :angry:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    So I think that I got 7hrs and 15mins sleep.... I think!! LOL I seem to be falling off the wagon :frown: I think I might just be kicking myself in the *kitten* because of my weekend eating habits, and then not doing much by way of exercise :grumble: :angry:
    why is it weekends are always hard?...I think maybe we can get over this by having a little extra challenge on the weekends and see how it goes...if no one likes it then we dont have to continue, but weekends are always my trouble spot too
  • denitchy
    Options
    why is it weekends are always hard?...I think maybe we can get over this by having a little extra challenge on the weekends and see how it goes...if no one likes it then we dont have to continue, but weekends are always my trouble spot too

I think the weekends ARE a challenge just the way they are!!! LMAO Hence why we're so hard on ourselves at the start of the week.... :grumble: Give me a challenge, I can try to fail.... I mean NOT TO FAIL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

I think the weekends ARE a challenge just the way they are!!! LMAO Hence why we're so hard on ourselves at the start of the week.... :grumble: Give me a challenge, I can try to fail.... I mean NOT TO FAIL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    lolll...well how about on the weekends since we know we're prob gonna eat unhealthily that we just up the exercise challenge? and then we dont have to feel so guilt about what we ate :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    Options

I love the P90X Ab Ripper dvd!! It doesn't matter how strong your abs are, it ALWAYS works them hard!!! :happy:
  • denitchy
    Options

lolll...well how about on the weekends since we know we're prob gonna eat unhealthily that we just up the exercise challenge? and then we dont have to feel so guilt about what we ate :bigsmile:

LOL Now THAT sounds like a great idea to me!! :bigsmile:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

LOL Now THAT sounds like a great idea to me!! :bigsmile:
    ok how about on saturday we do a new exercise we've never done (step out of our realm) that way not only are we burning calories but giving our bodies something other than the same old routine which is good to do every now and then
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    whatever happened to buffjess?

Good morning gals! Just checking in. I definitely did not get 7 hours of sleep. I got maybe 4 :grumble: My husband works night again now and I have a very hard time sleeping when he's not in the house. I'm mental! Anyways, can't wait for the weigh in. I'm trying to lose 2lbs this week so I can hit 10lbs lost! Let's cross our fingers!

Have a wonderful day! I'll check back in later! :happy:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So sleep 7 hours I would love to but we got our puppy and I don't think I've had 7 hours in 2 days combined. it's like having a baby all over again - but she's so cute and cuddly!!!

Textbelle - you can do it girl!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I slept 5 hours last night...little one got up earlier than i thought he was going to .....d0h and texebelle U CANN DOOOOO IT!!! ~~water boy~~