Replies

• hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    studying = not fun :sick:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

ugh. I'm going back to school in the fall.....I'm going to enjoy my weekends while I still have them.:happy:

I just rearranged my schedule so I can graduate in September instead of December. Woot!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

ugh. I'm going back to school in the fall.....I'm going to enjoy my weekends while I still have them.:happy:

I just rearranged my schedule so I can graduate in September instead of December. Woot!

*high five* I'm starting an MBA program so it's going to be a while of not having weekends....:cry:
  • samantha115
    samantha115 Posts: 371
    Options
    just wanted to say yay on the new thread. i didnt get on until i get at work and I had already weighed myself. oops. have a great day.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

*high five* I'm starting an MBA program so it's going to be a while of not having weekends....:cry:

My last class took all my lunch breaks, half my evenings, and most of my weekends. When I saw the syllabus, my first thought was "b!tch is crazy!" My current class is relatively easy. It only takes part of my weekends. :happy:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Good morning my Diva friends, :love:

As I just posted in the summer challenge thread (which I'm also a part of) I am down a lb since yesterday. YAY me. I got to walk last night so that felt really good. It's Friday!! and my last day before my Annual Leave.

I am hoping to have updated photos up later today.

:tongue:

So EXCITED!!! There needs to be a little dancing emoticon... or singing... something to show excitment. Vibrating maybe?!? :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

So EXCITED!!! There needs to be a little dancing emoticon... or singing... something to show excitment. Vibrating maybe?!? :laugh:

vibrating, you say? :tongue: :laugh:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

vibrating, you say? :tongue: :laugh:

Giggles.... :laugh: LOL not THAT kind of excited.. You're bad! I :love: U!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I blame it on A) allowing my inner Jr. Higher free reign and B) living in the primarily gay district of San Diego. Those men could make anything sexual. :laugh:
  • sarahkatie28
    Options

I blame it on A) allowing my inner Jr. Higher free reign and B) living in the primarily gay district of San Diego. Those men could make anything sexual. :laugh:

You gals always make me smile at work! Thanks for that! :flowerforyou:

Good morning my lovely ladies!!! Well I failed today. I am so obssessed with the scale. I dont know what is wrong with me. :grumble: Thats why I dont own one at home anymore because I found myself weighing myself evey time I went into the damn bathroom. I told myself on the way to the gym this morning (just before the butt-crack of dawn) that I wasnt going to weigh myself, but I walk by the scale on my way into the locker room and *bam* just like a tractor beam! :explode:

Anyways my OCD aside, I had an awesome work out this morning. I did 20 minutes of cardio followed by intense circuit training for my back and shoulders. I feel awesome!

Of course you are all happy its Friday and I am too, work is no fun! :noway: But my weekends really prove to me that I have no self control! I feel your pain KATIE BUG. But I am determined to over come this. Its like that other thread that is so popular, i love myself more than i love food! I have to remember that...

Sorry I got off on a rant, I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy your Friday! You all deserve a wonderful weekend! Like a few of you, I will be spending this writing papers and studying for my grad classes :sad:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

And to be honest, you couldn't have selected a better person to tease. Ocean_91 can attest to my mind being in the gutter almost always. I would love the gay district in San Diego! Basically, any big city will do. :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

And to be honest, you couldn't have selected a better person to tease. Ocean_91 can attest to my mind being in the gutter almost always. I would love the gay district in San Diego! Basically, any big city will do. :laugh:

We had gay PRIDE last weekend. My bf and I went to the parade. It is the absolute best 4 hours of the year to people watch. People wear and do things that you just don't see any other time of year.. of course there are moments that make you happy that they don't. :ohwell:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Good morning my lovely ladies!!! Well I failed today. I am so obssessed with the scale. I dont know what is wrong with me. :grumble: Thats why I dont own one at home anymore because I found myself weighing myself evey time I went into the damn bathroom. I told myself on the way to the gym this morning (just before the butt-crack of dawn) that I wasnt going to weigh myself, but I walk by the scale on my way into the locker room and *bam* just like a tractor beam! :explode:

I knew there were obsessive weighers in this group. We all obsess about shoes so it is a guarentee we will obsess about other things too. :wink: Besides, we'll all failed challenges. (I think I fail more than I don't :ohwell: )The important thing is to try. I read an article about self-control being similar to a muscle: the more we exercise it, the stronger it gets.
  • Kityngirl
    Options

I knew there were obsessive weighers in this group. We all obsess about shoes so it is a guarentee we will obsess about other things too. :wink: Besides, we'll all failed challenges. (I think I fail more than I don't :ohwell: )The important thing is to try. I read an article about self-control being similar to a muscle: the more we exercise it, the stronger it gets.

What is this 'self-control' you speak of?? *finishing off her bag of Jelly Bellies* :ohwell:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Updated my photos! :laugh: :tongue:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    OMG WOMAN!! :noway: :noway: U LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....nice work...keep it up!! u're almost to ur goal :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    oh yea p.s. YOUR ta ta's are huge :laugh: :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Options

NICE!! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

LOL!!!! LOVE the Tata's ... hope to keep them.
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

She is right! :laugh: