RED HIGH HEELS GROUP Week 2

Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Morning all! and what did happen to buffjess?

So I think that my 'sickness' is allergy related... **crossing fingers and hoping the Claritin works** I feel much better today and I'm definitely hitting the gym tonight!

I won't be able to do the challenge on Saturday - throwing a baby shower then going out for a friends birthday - but I am going to do something new at the gym tonight and get 7 hours of sleep :happy:

Hope everyone is having a good one!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Morning all! and what did happen to buffjess?

So I think that my 'sickness' is allergy related... **crossing fingers and hoping the Claritin works** I feel much better today and I'm definitely hitting the gym tonight!

I won't be able to do the challenge on Saturday - throwing a baby shower then going out for a friends birthday - but I am going to do something new at the gym tonight and get 7 hours of sleep :happy:

Hope everyone is having a good one!
    yayyy our little kitty is feeling better :bigsmile: *hugs*...and she's feeling spunky too....have a good workout tonight hun and have fun on saturday :smile: wait it's only tuesday i'll prob talk to u before then well just in case i dont ...hope all goes well...

and jess did just disappear...maybe someone forgot to wear deoderant and stunk her away? :cry: esp with all the working out everyones been doing ...that cant smell too pretty
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    So I think that I got 7hrs and 15mins sleep.... I think!! LOL I seem to be falling off the wagon :frown: I think I might just be kicking myself in the *kitten* because of my weekend eating habits, and then not doing much by way of exercise :grumble: :angry:
    why is it weekends are always hard?...I think maybe we can get over this by having a little extra challenge on the weekends and see how it goes...if no one likes it then we dont have to continue, but weekends are always my trouble spot too

I think the weekends ARE a challenge just the way they are!!! LMAO Hence why we're so hard on ourselves at the start of the week.... :grumble: Give me a challenge, I can try to fail.... I mean NOT TO FAIL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    lolll...well how about on the weekends since we know we're prob gonna eat unhealthily that we just up the exercise challenge? and then we dont have to feel so guilt about what we ate :bigsmile:

LOL Now THAT sounds like a great idea to me!! :bigsmile:
    ok how about on saturday we do a new exercise we've never done (step out of our realm) that way not only are we burning calories but giving our bodies something other than the same old routine which is good to do every now and then

Perfect!
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    So sleep 7 hours I would love to but we got our puppy and I don't think I've had 7 hours in 2 days combined. it's like having a baby all over again - but she's so cute and cuddly!!!

Textbelle - you can do it girl!!!

OMG! Your puppy is sooooooooo cute! what's her name? :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanx for the support! :flowerforyou:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried messaging buffjess? I have to admit I'm getting kind of worried. I hope verything is ok...

P.S. I want a puppy! :sad:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    :laugh: i called dibbs on the puppy...i actually plan on stealing it but dont tell chrissy k?
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Chrissy, your puppy is sooooo cute! Look at how big it's paws are!

So, I just got back... Week 3 wasn't as bad as I thought it was, I thought it was all 3 minute running intervals, but 3 of them were only 1.5 minutes. Of course, I didn't make it all the way through the last 3 minute interval... I had to walk with about 35 seconds left to it. I'm thinking that maybe it's because I hadn't eaten yet (I don't wanna eat then run) and it was about an hour and a half after I got up. Running on empty. Or maybe it's just because I am so outta shape:laugh: . I'll work on it again on Thursday, and if I have to repeat this week, I have to repeat it.

I don't generally do too badly on weekends, one night during the weekend is usually pizza night. We do frozen pizzas generally and then watch movies with the kids. It's a good family fun night, and I wouldn't give it up for anything! Oh, and when the kids have friends over, I do find myself baking brownies or cookies a lot of times. But the next day, I send most of the rest home with the kids to their families. I just save enough for our kids to have another one that night. If I don't have it in the house, I don't eat it:wink:

Anyways, I've gotta figure out something to eat... Have a good day all!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    lol bunny...if it isnt in the house and im craving it i either order it or go get it :laugh: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    lol bunny...if it isnt in the house and im craving it i either order it or go get it :laugh: :laugh:

I do the same thing! It's really bad because I can bake almost anything from scratch so I always have brownies, cookies, and cakes less than an hour away but at least I use whole wheat pastry flour... right?
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    whatever happened to buffjess?

Good morning gals! Just checking in. I definitely did not get 7 hours of sleep. I got maybe 4 :grumble: My husband works night again now and I have a very hard time sleeping when he's not in the house. I'm mental! Anyways, can't wait for the weigh in. I'm trying to lose 2lbs this week so I can hit 10lbs lost! Let's cross our fingers!

Have a wonderful day! I'll check back in later! :happy:

Gosh I am the same way!! Once the hubby leaves I'm usually up too-which really sucks if he has to be at work at 3 am. Today luckily none of that was the case. He left at 5 am and I suprisingly zonked right back out and slept til 10. I definitely got more than 7 hours!!! Our poor puppy, I usually let her out much earlier than 10 of course so she was DYING to get out of her cage lol :ohwell:

Denitchy, I am sooo glad to hear that, because while I am actually sore today, I was worried that my body'll get too used to it eventually. One day I will actually start the whole P90X program (when we collect all the weights and crap needed for it)

I'll message buffjess-been thinking about doing it but I wasn't sure if anyone else had? Hope she's ok!!!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    A co-work of mine normally does a quote of the day from either a movie or a t.v. show. Today's is really funny, although it doesn't apply any one here, I though I would share. It's from the show "Reba."

"I have a headache and I'm pretty sure it's from the last time we spoke." :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    My desk calendar is a Happy Bunny one... Today's quote...

"Hi, dumb-hole"

LOL... Oh wait, that was Sunday's. I haven't peeled in a few days. Today's is really "You smell like butt". I think I like the dumb-hole one better :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Reba is probably my favorite show. And one of my favorite singers, too, for that matter. My dad was a firefighter when I was little and he worked with a girl that grew up riding horses and running barrels with Reba. I thought it was just the COOLEST thing ever....hence, I became I a barrel racer lol!!! :bigsmile:

My mom has some pretty funny desk calendars. She always send me her favorites...one of them being from her Jeff Foxworthy one "You may be a redneck...if you punish your children by taking away their chewing tobacco." This one was so funny because I used to dip (she didn't know of course until I was 18 lol!!) and when she found out she was PISSED since my braces were around $3,000 haha!!!

Yes, I am a hick and my family is some serious hicks. :bigsmile: But we all have all our teeth haha!!
  • denitchy
    Options
    [/quote]

Denitchy, I am sooo glad to hear that, because while I am actually sore today, I was worried that my body'll get too used to it eventually. One day I will actually start the whole P90X program (when we collect all the weights and crap needed for it)

[/quote]

I started doing P90X a while back...though I didn't finish it!! :frown: I got to day 72 (if I remember correctly) and "stuff" started getting in the way. I was definitely seeing results, but Tony kicks the *kitten* out of you!! LOL I am working on ChaLEAN Extreme right now, but will revert back to P90X again... :bigsmile:
  • denitchy
    Options

[/quote]

I started doing P90X a while back...though I didn't finish it!! :frown: I got to day 72 (if I remember correctly) and "stuff" started getting in the way. I was definitely seeing results, but Tony kicks the *kitten* out of you!! LOL I am working on ChaLEAN Extreme right now, but will revert back to P90X again... :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

OOPS... I don't know why that didn't work properly... I tried to quote that one from Katie!! LOL
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Day four of Sinus Watch 2009: “….we catch up with our heroine as she breathes easily and prepares for a normal night of activity, it seems that in the midst of fallen titans with names like NyQuil, DayQuil, Vitamin C and several cousins from the Tussin family, the underdog of the game Claritin D has contained the beast and is steadily pummeling away at it’s defenses….”

Lesson learned: Silver bullets do not kill vampires and NyQuil cannot kill an allergy attack.:blushing: :laugh: :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Going out to start week 3 of C25K today.... I'm soooo skeered! Just waiting for DH to get off the phone so he can help me put the new week's podcast on my Zune. Sheesh, I've only been asking since Thursday or Friday last week! I reminded him last night on our walk that I needed it for this morning, and he said to just tell him when he was sitting on the couch later. So, we got home about 7, started making dinner, he finished before me, and as I was taking my dishes to the kitchen, he laid down on the couch. Well, once he's reclining, he's done. So here it is almost 9, I've been up for a half an hour, got all the podcasts downloaded, and he's still on the phone... Sheesh, I wanna run before it gets humid!

You can do it - just tell yourself you can! 95% of doing it is thinking you can! I am very proud of you that you've gotten to week 3!

So I just saw your post that you did it - told ya so! Way to go! I went for a run at lunch ran 2.25 miles and walked 3/4 - it was SO hot and I was having a hard time continuing - I'm gonna build back to the 3.25 miles I was at - the hotter it is, the harder it's been - I jogged some on vacation but I tell ya - your body so easily loses what you've worked for that's why we have to keep going!!!
  • denitchy
    Options
    Day four of Sinus Watch 2009: “….we catch up with our heroine as she breathes easily and prepares for a normal night of activity, it seems that in the midst of fallen titans with names like NyQuil, DayQuil, Vitamin C and several cousins from the Tussin family, the underdog of the game Claritin D has contained the beast and is steadily pummeling away at it’s defenses….”

Lesson learned: Silver bullets do not kill vampires and NyQuil cannot kill an allergy attack.:blushing: :laugh: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SOOOO FUNNY!!! I'm happy to hear you have everything under control and feeling better!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    :laugh: i called dibbs on the puppy...i actually plan on stealing it but dont tell chrissy k?

So there's gonna be a fight......I am not giving her up!!!!!:laugh:

She's a victorian bulldog - very similiar to an english - her name is LuLu and she'll be 6 weeks tomorrow - coincicentally on my birthday - she's melted my heart for sure! She's asleep at my feet right now - just want to hug and kiss her cause she's like a little teddy bear! I added one more picture of her to my profile.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    P.S. I want a puppy! :sad:

and NO SLEEP TOO?! :laugh: