RED HIGH HEELS GROUP Week 2

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Day four of Sinus Watch 2009: “….we catch up with our heroine as she breathes easily and prepares for a normal night of activity, it seems that in the midst of fallen titans with names like NyQuil, DayQuil, Vitamin C and several cousins from the Tussin family, the underdog of the game Claritin D has contained the beast and is steadily pummeling away at it’s defenses….”

Lesson learned: Silver bullets do not kill vampires and NyQuil cannot kill an allergy attack.:blushing: :laugh: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SOOOO FUNNY!!! I'm happy to hear you have everything under control and feeling better!! :flowerforyou:

Have any of you ever tried Emergen-C - it's a powder you mix in water - I only use like an ounce so I can chug it - not the worse but not the greatest flavor - it's a BIG dose of Vitamin C and B - it's incredible when you are under the weather or just need an energy boost. When I have a cold I drink it a couple times a day.
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    :laugh: i called dibbs on the puppy...i actually plan on stealing it but dont tell chrissy k?

So there's gonna be a fight......I am not giving her up!!!!!:laugh:

She's a victorian bulldog - very similiar to an english - her name is LuLu and she'll be 6 weeks tomorrow - coincicentally on my birthday - she's melted my heart for sure! She's asleep at my feet right now - just want to hug and kiss her cause she's like a little teddy bear! I added one more picture of her to my profile.

I just checked out the other picture.... she is SOOOOOOO cute!!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    She's as cuddly as she is cute!!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Day four of Sinus Watch 2009: “….we catch up with our heroine as she breathes easily and prepares for a normal night of activity, it seems that in the midst of fallen titans with names like NyQuil, DayQuil, Vitamin C and several cousins from the Tussin family, the underdog of the game Claritin D has contained the beast and is steadily pummeling away at it’s defenses….”

Lesson learned: Silver bullets do not kill vampires and NyQuil cannot kill an allergy attack.:blushing: :laugh: :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: SOOOO FUNNY!!! I'm happy to hear you have everything under control and feeling better!! :flowerforyou:

Have any of you ever tried Emergen-C - it's a powder you mix in water - I only use like an ounce so I can chug it - not the worse but not the greatest flavor - it's a BIG dose of Vitamin C and B - it's incredible when you are under the weather or just need an energy boost. When I have a cold I drink it a couple times a day.

I have a 100 pack of these in raspberry. :bigsmile: I've probably had 10 in the last 4 days....

and your puppy is the cutest-widdle-squishy-wishy-boober I have ever seen! :bigsmile:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

WONDERFUL STUFF!!!! I used it in Iraq to help keep myself alert on missions. And it's great for colds :smile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    P.S. I want a puppy! :sad:

and NO SLEEP TOO?! :laugh:

That's what bf are for!:laugh: but I can't have one my apartment complex doesn't allow them. :grumble:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

This totally made my day! :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    P.S. I want a puppy! :sad:

and NO SLEEP TOO?! :laugh:

That's what bf are for!:laugh: but I can't have one my apartment complex doesn't allow them. :grumble:

lmao your apartment complex doesn't allow bfs or puppies?! :wink: jk
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

boyfriends. mine isn't house broken yet. :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

I don't think they are ever really housebroken....mine still has 'accidents'...I mean seriously, dirty shirt on the floor 2 feet from the laundry hamper....I was this close to going into the other room, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck, dragging him back to the shirt, pushing his face in it and saying 'BAD BOYFRIEND!!'. :laugh: :wink: :noway:
  • KaitieBug
    Options

I don't think they are ever really housebroken....mine still has 'accidents'...I mean seriously, dirty shirt on the floor 2 feet from the laundry hamper....I was this close to going into the other room, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck, dragging him back to the shirt, pushing his face in it and saying 'BAD BOYFRIEND!!'. :laugh: :wink: :noway:

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My husband is the SAME way....the few times he actually will throw his clothes in the hamper, he usually misses. But he still gets a pat on the head and a "GOOD BOY!! You get a biscuit!!!" :laugh: :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My husband is the SAME way....the few times he actually will throw his clothes in the hamper, he usually misses. But he still gets a pat on the head and a "GOOD BOY!! You get a biscuit!!!" :laugh: :wink:
    Maybe that's the trick I need to offer him a treat....
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

At least they are in the same ROOM. My bf has a habit of taking his clothes of in the livingroom so he can be naked as soon as he gets home... of course I do it too.:wink:
  • KaitieBug
    Options

At least they are in the same ROOM. My bf has a habit of taking his clothes of in the livingroom so he can be naked as soon as he gets home... of course I do it too.:wink:

WHOOHOO!!! Good way to burn calories :devil: :wink: :laugh:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

I highly recommend "naked day" to anyone that live alone with their significant other.:bigsmile: :blushing:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    In our house, I'm the one with clothes on the floor. Right next to the bed. About 5 feet away from the hamper. Of course, I'm also the one who does laundry, so I'm the one who picks them up a couple of times a week.

I yell at the kids though, when their dirty clothes aren't in the hamper. Or when their bed isn't made. Isn't being a parent fun, because you can make AND break the rules :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    :blushing:

I highly recommend "naked day" to anyone that live alone with their significant other.:bigsmile: :blushing:

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh buddy!!! I told my hubby when I lose enough weight that I feel comfortable being naked that we will definitely be having "Naked Sundays" like Christina Aguilera and her hubby do :bigsmile:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh buddy!!! I told my hubby when I lose enough weight that I feel comfortable being naked that we will definitely be having "Naked Sundays" like Christina Aguilera and her hubby do :bigsmile:

I have actually found I am more comfortable with my body as I spend more time unclothed.I recommend starting in shorts and a sports bra while you are alone and go from there. Now I hate wearing more than a bra and shorts. :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    YAY!!! I was down a pound today!! Very excited-nice birthday present!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

I LOVE NAKED DAYS!! I would be naked all the time if I could... LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: