Guys can never be right can they??

Options
Twilightsunflower
Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
this is not a guy bashing thread but more of a light bulb moment for me tonight.
guys can never be right can they?? if a woman is a round she usually thinks she is right and will not give up on it till she is.
and they still answer us when we ask how yet another outfit looks. at least pretend to care if our shoes match our bags and do their best to notice the little things we do to ourselves to feel like we look better, even though our new eyeshadow has no effect on how much they love us.
men should be given extra credit for putting up with our hormons and mood swings. our crazy based souly in our own mind fears and body issues.
they should be given a gold star for buying pads and tampons and silver for at least walking down the isle with us and not pretending they accidently went the wrong way.
they should be rewarded for letting us wear their shirts, pants and boxers when we wouldnt let them wear ours.
and if he tells you you look pretty/sexy/nice/hot/whatever compliment it is take it cause if you rebuff them all he will stop saying them.
im not against women. and it might just be me who has taken my man for granted but i wanted to remind my fellow women that they should take a second and let him be right tonight. :)

Replies

• Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    We need more women like you. :flowerforyou:
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I don't know if guys can because maybe girls don't allow them to be, but MEN are right quite a bit, as are WOMEN, and both enjoy and appreciate the rightness of the other.
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! Lol
    All jokes aside I quite like your post :-)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're on the wrong board. MFP only caters to man-hating threads. Try askmen.com or something
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    It's not just guys.
    My girlfriend is never right either.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My husband is always right, just ask him. :grumble: :tongue:
  • Maystar80
    Maystar80 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amen!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I love you, OP!!!!
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I would agree with you, but then that would negate the whole thread.
  • jplord
    jplord Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I heard a dad at a wedding reception offer his new son-in-law the advice "When you are wrong, admit it. When you are right, shut your pie hole."

The OP is so right on, but she speaks heresy and will be burned at the stake. By women.
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    What about guys hormones huh?! You know the hormone where if you don't sleep with them x amount of times a day then other girls start looking good to them. :angry: :mad:
  • TiffanyDeanee
    TiffanyDeanee Posts: 158
    Options
    Well right now I don't have a man. But when I finally accept one I'll let him feel that way once a year, on his birthday. :flowerforyou:
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    this is not a guy bashing thread but more of a light bulb moment for me tonight.
    guys can never be right can they?? if a woman is a round she usually thinks she is right and will not give up on it till she is.
    and they still answer us when we ask how yet another outfit looks. at least pretend to care if our shoes match our bags and do their best to notice the little things we do to ourselves to feel like we look better, even though our new eyeshadow has no effect on how much they love us.
    men should be given extra credit for putting up with our hormons and mood swings. our crazy based souly in our own mind fears and body issues.
    they should be given a gold star for buying pads and tampons and silver for at least walking down the isle with us and not pretending they accidently went the wrong way.
    they should be rewarded for letting us wear their shirts, pants and boxers when we wouldnt let them wear ours.
    and if he tells you you look pretty/sexy/nice/hot/whatever compliment it is take it cause if you rebuff them all he will stop saying them.
    im not against women. and it might just be me who has taken my man for granted but i wanted to remind my fellow women that they should take a second and let him be right tonight. :)

A gold star for you, my lady!
    But obviously I'm wrong somehow... :laugh:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I'm always wrong, but I married a physicist and it pretty hard to argue with some who has a PhD in condensed matter physics.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options

Guys can be right a lot, depending on the subject at hand...and when they are, you know it haha. But I love your thread...and I happen to just love men too :drinker: Thanks for posting :)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

That is an amazing post...seriously. And thank you so...so much. I don't think you realize what that means to a lot of guys in todays world.

For the record though...I had a girlfriend who did everything she could to get me into one of her thongs once. It was an ongoing wrestling match for months.

She won by the way...I was working for 48hrs straight...caught two 40 minute catnaps in my truck...came home, stripped and passed out.

I woke up in floss.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    *Snip*

So do I get rewarded when a man wears my blouse and panties?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    What about guys hormones huh?! You know the hormone where if you don't sleep with them x amount of times a day then other girls start looking good to them. :angry: :mad:

I don't have those!!!

But I do require sex regularly...and x amount of times a day just might cut it (if you mean ten).
    So do I get rewarded when a man wears my blouse and panties?

See my previous post :l.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    As a fellow penis- wielding person, I approve of this thread.
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Yet another painfully heteronormative post, with vast generalizations about the ways of men and women.

I'm glad you are feeling gratitude for the loved ones in your life. That's what we all should do, traditional gender roles aside.
This discussion has been closed.