Guys can never be right can they??

Options

Replies

• JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I don't know. I'm always wrong, but I married a physicist and it pretty hard to argue with some who has a PhD in condensed matter physics.

:laugh:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Yet another painfully heteronormative post, with vast generalizations about the ways of men and women.

I'm glad you are feeling gratitude for the loved ones in your life. That's what we all should do, traditional gender roles aside.

Yup.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    i will give that men have hormons yes but if they pulled half the crap we women do and blame hormons i doubt we would put up with it. yet they consistanly get the heating pack, chocolate and tell us we are beautiful when we are bloated and crying at something stupid like an ad on tv.

@cris i almost fell out of my chair at the floss... why do i feel like it was pink to boot??
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i like this thread :flowerforyou:
    Men put up with so much of our nonsense...i know because i have my loony bin days and strangely enough my male friends stick around ( mostly to laugh at me) and are always there for me. There are too many male bashing posts on MFP :sick:

we all need to appreciate the men in our lives. And let them know it !
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Yet another painfully heteronormative post, with vast generalizations about the ways of men and women.

I'm glad you are feeling gratitude for the loved ones in your life. That's what we all should do, traditional gender roles aside.

reported
  • Kristy_Elizabeth
    Options
    My guy is right most of the time. He's super smart and I love it! =D Smart is sexy!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    i will give that men have hormons yes but if they pulled half the crap we women do and blame hormons i doubt we would put up with it. yet they consistanly get the heating pack, chocolate and tell us we are beautiful when we are bloated and crying at something stupid like an ad on tv.

@cris i almost fell out of my chair at the floss... why do i feel like it was pink to boot??

It was!!! She had a matching black one she could have picked too...

And worse...there's pictures.

:grumble:
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    this is not a guy bashing thread but more of a light bulb moment for me tonight.
    guys can never be right can they?? if a woman is a round she usually thinks she is right and will not give up on it till she is.

My husband is actually always right and, secretly, I value and trust his opinion but, of course, I could never let him actually KNOW that, lol.
    men should be given extra credit for putting up with our hormons and mood swings. our crazy based souly in our own mind fears and body issues.

And extra credit to the men who have PCOS women in their lives. That's about as close to suicide as you can get without actually pulling the trigger.
    they should be given a gold star for buying pads and tampons and silver for at least walking down the isle with us and not pretending they accidently went the wrong way.

That is one thing I can honestly say that I have never, ever done to a previous BF or my DH. And I will never do to him. I've seen those poor suckers wandering around trying to buy them or the nervous jitters just walking the aisle with us, lol. No matter what he does, he'd never deserve to have to buy my tampons/pads!
    i wanted to remind my fellow women that they should take a second and let him be right tonight. :)

There's a lot of MFP BFs/DHs that are gonna be happy, happy, happy tonight thanks to you! Well, as long as they didn't make a recent walk down the feminine aisle for us recently, lol.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I blame my TOM. lol
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options

reported

For?
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    This is one of those gender stereotype thingies I just don't play into. When I'm right, I tend to know I'm right. And when he's right... I let him know it. Now... if neither of us knows what the hell we're talking about... we'll fight it out just to be "right"... but that goes for BOTH of us, Lol.

I tend to give credit where credit is due. Now if I'm pissed at him about something... holy hell, he better watch out. Cause anything can fly. But generally... about being "right"... well, I'm pretty fair-minded.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    this was not meant to slight same gender couples... it was simply meant to be a positive post about men.
    i have no experiance in a same gender couple so i cant make vast generalizations about them.
    simply about men and women, if you would like we could go out and then i could better include everyone in my future posts :)
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I blame my TOM. lol

That guy Tom sounds like such a jerk. Everyone is always complaining about him....is he the site owner or something?
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options

I can't believe it until I see these pictures :laugh:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    this was not meant to slight same gender couples... it was simply meant to be a positive post about men.
    i have no experiance in a same gender couple so i cant make vast generalizations about them.
    simply about men and women, if you would like we could go out and then i could better include everyone in my future posts :)

You really are just a sweet girl. That very likely wouldn't have been my response.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options

omG you're such a tease....now go to your room and don't come out until you can put that pink thong on and smile :bigsmile:
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I can't believe it until I see these pictures :laugh:

You my dear, will have to remain in sustained disbelief unfortunately. There's only one way you're getting those pictures out of me, and it's NOT happening from 2000+ miles away lol.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

omG you're such a tease....now go to your room and don't come out until you can put that pink thong on and smile :bigsmile:

I woke up completely disoriented after sleeping 14hs...in a barely lit (it was sundown) room...trying to figure out wth was clamped around my junk and up my rear.

She wasn't a big girl to begin with...they were...tight. Good thing they stretch to like 3x their rated size.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

No worries, hun. You'll always insult someone or some group, no matter how sweet your intentions. :flowerforyou:

I guess if you included female-female relationships, you'd get b!tched at for the title of the post too. Seems like no one can be right, can they? :frown:
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options

reported

For?

Being correct? Who knows.
This discussion has been closed.