What's behind the name?

Options

Replies

• madmex569
    madmex569 Posts: 49
    Options
    my name is joe sabato. It is an italian last name. My father was part italian. My mfp name is from my mother. She was mexican. When i started working at my job in1989, an older guy heard i was part mexican and called me mad mex. My best friend was already calling me mex as a nickname.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    It's easy to figure out my username. Although, happily, I no longer look pregnant! LOL My real name is Carla
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    My real name is Sandi. My username weighlossforbaby because I am trying to lose this weight to get pregnant :)
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    My real name is Jaclyn Ortega but I freakingly hate to be called by my given name. Some people even have hard time pronouncing it correctly, sometimes I get called Yakelin or Xakelin. I was a victim of my parents wanting to give a crazy name to their first-born child back then :grumble:

I thought of using this phrase "the most beautiful woman of the world" in Spanish as my username simply because of low self-esteem reasons since I have been an ugly duckling most of my life. I chose it to be in Spanish as my Dad is of Spanish-Mexican heritage & I'm closer to his side of family than my Mom's side who is Filipina.
  • trvtrekker
    trvtrekker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i love trekking - which is the second part and the first part is the airport code of the place i had the best trekking experience ever
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My real name is Jaclyn Ortega but I freakingly hate to be called by my given name. Some people even have hard time pronouncing it correctly, sometimes I get called Yakelin or Xakelin. I was a victim of my parents wanting to give a crazy name to their first-born child back then :grumble:

I thought of using this phrase "the most beautiful woman of the world" in Spanish as my username simply because of low self-esteem reasons since I have been an ugly duckling most of my life. I chose it to be in Spanish as my Dad is of Spanish-Mexican heritage & I'm closer to his side of family than my Mom's side who is Filipina.

You look pretty beautiful to me :)
  • soontobesam
    Options
    It's easy to figure out my username. Although, happily, I no longer look pregnant! LOL My real name is Carla

I remember getting asked when I was due once. Almost bit the person's head off but I know I looked the part.

Never letting that happen again!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    MFP Name: Sheepcat....name picked because when my cat meows he actually sounds a lot like a sheep...like a BAA-Meowwww. I call him sheepcat and decided to steal that name for MFP. :tongue:

100lbs!! :noway:

I'm impressed. Great work@!
  • soontobesam
    Options
    Munkey is the petname my hubby gave me when we were dating and for some unknown reason he never once spelled it with an o and we dont ven know where the monkey came from either :/ 418 is the month and day of our wedding :) Im a romantic, what can i say xD my petname for him btw was Moose and it took us awhile to realize our petname initials were M&M lol

Very cute - I like that. :)
  • soontobesam
    Options
    i love trekking - which is the second part and the first part is the airport code of the place i had the best trekking experience ever

According to Google - you are referring to Thiruvananthapuram International (TRV) India!! Am I right??
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Sandi. My username weighlossforbaby because I am trying to lose this weight to get pregnant :)

I hope that you do. :)

It's part of my inspiration too - not at this exact moment but down the road.
  • soontobesam
    Options
    My real name is Frans. My screenname: genuinelyfrans, reflects that I want to stay true to who I am: optimistic, nerdy, kind, and a little crazy all wrapped into one person :)

The perfect blend!!
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My real name is Kayla, my username LaGordita87- 87 was the year i was born, and my husband calls me his Gordita.
  • BetterThanExpected
    BetterThanExpected Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I chose it because it's how I want to be in the future about this weight loss thing. You know, like the meme "Everything went better than expected".
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    Real Name Shannon...User name is my email! Creative I know!!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    My name is Carol so the Car and Del are constrictions of my first and surname

although it looks like my middle name is food (lol) it's a username I have on a few things - 'cause I love the Foo Fighters and it's never gone when you sign up to something.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    First initial, last name
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    A name my friends call me.. just stuck. You have to over pronounce the second D like "DAY" in a deep voice.
    so is it "dan - day"? that is so cute!

Real name is Tricia, elohvey is something i created from the word love. el - oh - v - ey

How creative Tricia!
  • comogirl
    comogirl Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Name: Sarah
    comogirl is a name I made up because I am not creative. It is where I am from. COlumbia, MissOuri- como. Born and raised in como and darn proud of it!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    My post has spawned 6 pages. I feel like a message board champion!!! :tongue:

And no one is fighting. It's a record of some kind, I'm sure! :laugh:

I was going to say that. And you said it first...... IRRATIONAL OUTBURST BLAMED ON HUNGER AND CONSTIPATION!!!!!!! :mad:

he he he - see what I did there?

That's it, I'm reporting you both! :explode: