Options
167891012»

Replies

• TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    My name is Matt and I am an alcoholic.

But enough digression.

I realise the moniker DeadVim is not going to cause beautiful women to flock my way but there are reasons derived from another internet forum.

My first name on there was "Deadmeat", named after a character in the "Hot Shots!" movie. Then there were some issues with the moderators so I decided to sling my hook.

I came back a while later with "VimFuego", named after a character in the "Bad News" episode of The Comic Strip (it's a bit obscure to non-Brits who didn't grow up in the 80s). Then there were some issues with the moderators so I decided to sling my hook. (cut and paste comes in handy huh?).

I came back back (I have good friends there and couldn't stay away) with a combination of the two "DeadVim".

So, there you go, thanks for reading, you or I will never get those minutes back.
  • EEpling89
    EEpling89 Posts: 152
    Options
    My name is Elizabeth Epling and I was born in 1989. EEpling89. Super boring lol.
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Gabrielle is my name :) Zelda is my secret identity... some of you may know her as Sheik...
  • fenrirGrey
    fenrirGrey Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fenrir Greyback is my real name.

munch. munch.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

munch. munch.

You havent commited crimes of kidnap and willful biting and changing of humans into werewolves, have you?
  • fenrirGrey
    fenrirGrey Posts: 110 Member
    Options

munch. munch.

You havent commited crimes of kidnap and willful biting and changing of humans into werewolves, have you?

is that a trick question?
  • skinnedknee101
    skinnedknee101 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    SkinnedKnee - play on the word skinny and 101 because...well I'm just starting out.
    Although I didn't think about "alternative" meanings until someone sent me a message saying they would love to skin my knees..OOPS.
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options

munch. munch.

is that a trick question?

Depends on your answer...
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    my real name is gwen. duh lol :) and i like the environment, and i was the oldest, therefore the "1" :)
  • gwengogreen1
    gwengogreen1 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    my real name is gwen. duh lol :) and i like the environment, and i am the oldest kid, therefore the "1" :)
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    well my real name is malavika, i guess my friends were too lazy to say the entire thing so it got shortened to mali, and it kinda just stuck round. 240 is my birthday october (10th month) 24.