Poll: How often do you step on the scale?

Options

Replies

• Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Every day, keeps me informed with how I am doing (weight wise) but it is NOT the only method I use to measure my progress.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Once a week. It is battery powered and I'm too cheap to want to buy batteries more often than I have to.
  • bigpenguin570
    bigpenguin570 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    1 time per week, I think anymore just gives me agida!!!
  • JustDoZeal
    Options
    Once a week, as it is required for the Biggest Loser Contest at my gym. If not for that, I would probably weigh every other week.
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Every day. And IDK why. I don't get upset if the pounds vary day by day. I find it kind of interesting how it goes up and down though. :/
  • McSteve67
    McSteve67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Every Monday after breakfast and my run.
  • feistyhorsegal
    feistyhorsegal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    once or twice a day. Always in the morning, and sometimes before bed too. Weigh in officially once a week.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My official is only once a week. However, in truth I weigh every freaking day... in the mornings. Ok Sometimes at night too. I like to see what it is at night so I can see it go lower in the morning..lol
  • rcorbynj
    rcorbynj Posts: 1
    Options
    Every day!
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Once a week, if I'm brave enough
  • Ieasha35
    Ieasha35 Posts: 9
    Options
    I step on the scale every morning before 12noon on a daily basis before I start eating anything and right after I use the restroom to be accurate and just to get an idea of my weight for the day and then I log it on my profile.
  • purple2009
    Options
    Everyday but want to start just checking once a week. Kinda frustrating looking at the scale everyday, so I added measuring my waist and hips.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    every morning and every night
    I have a "window" to keep my weight at
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ONCE a day in the morning, sometimes at night
  • purpletreefrog71
    Options
    Every Sunday morning as soon as I get up. I fight with myself not to weigh myself through the week because it can only discourage you
  • TAnne123
    TAnne123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Every morning!
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    once to twice a week. always right in the morning when i get up though!
  • nicolegonza
    Options
    Everyday that I work out at the gym (which is about 3-5 times a week). I don't have a scale at home, so I weigh myself after my workout, which is usually before dinner. I step on the scale two or three times in that weigh-in because everyone uses that scale and it probably hasn't been calibrated as frequently as it should be, so I log the greater number.
  • rebeccasedwards
    Options
    I'm guilty of doing it every day. I can't stand it. I know it will flucuate but I need to know how it is going and adjust what I do.
  • nznatural
    nznatural Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Every morning within a few minutes of getting out of bed, but I only take real notice of the Monday morning weighs. I know that I can fluctuate quite a bit during the week - usually never out by more than 2kg of the Monday weigh (or I start to panic).

I dont pay much attention to the morning after working out - because I never seem to lose all the water I take on during the workout until midday. Also I never pay attention to my period weights - because I always gain about 3kg for that week, but it melts off the following.