Poll: How often do you step on the scale?

Options

Replies

• lengirl75
    lengirl75 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Once a week. At this point in my weight loss I want to weigh myself somewhat frequently to keep a handle on any weight gain so I know what changes I need to make.
  • akirkwood16
    akirkwood16 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Once a week on Mondays
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Once or twice a day. Can't help myself. :P
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Every time I walk by it.

WHY? Because it's there...
  • Clarimusic00
    Clarimusic00 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Once a week. It helps me from going crazy and it's something to look forward to!
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Once a month.
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    Way too often...lol! Twice a day...first thing in the morning and right before bed.
  • sathor
    sathor Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    2x per day, once in morning after bathroom, and then at night, to get a preview of the next day, when I see the night weight is less than 1# up from the morning, I know I should be good in the morning, if it is less, I am super happy.
  • Rommel_V
    Rommel_V Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    once a week, no cheating in between weigh-in...
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Every day.

I watch my diet all week, live it up on the weekends, and like to be sure to net back to zero or better every 7 days.
    Weighing myself every day keeps me on track and motivates me, as I can pack on 5 pounds in a week unless Im paying attention.
  • ddvsmom234
    Options
    once daily it let me know if im eating over my calorie or if i need cut and work out hard
  • uberlaut
    uberlaut Posts: 44
    Options
    Maybe twice a month. Maybe.
  • shaelataylor
    shaelataylor Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    step on like 3 or 4 times a week...actually weigh in once a week
  • yardiechick1276
    Options
    I try to step on the scale about once a month.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I weigh in Monday and Friday. =) I get on the scale everyday though =p I like to see how weight fluctuates and stuff.
  • Oretexan
    Oretexan Posts: 108
    Options
    Everyday, first thing in the morning, after using the restroom, naked!!! my boys get on the scales at all times of the day, fully clothed, sometimes even with shoes on! Crazy>
  • LeeBee2012
    LeeBee2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Every single day. But only one time per day, and directly after I wake up and use the restroom. Those people weighing multiple times per day are a bit mental, LOL.

I have over 600 days of daily weights logged in a spreadsheet.

having a spreadsheet with 600 days of daily weigh ins is a bit mental ! :) j/k whatever works for you!
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Every single day. But only one time per day, and directly after I wake up and use the restroom.

I have over 600 days of daily weights logged in a spreadsheet.
    ^^^ Same here^^^ 547 days. I like seeing what happens, and it keeps me on track.
  • swenard
    swenard Posts: 101
    Options
    I get on 3-4 times a day. I like to see how my weight fluctuates and what affects it.
  • shyrina25
    shyrina25 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    every single day. hundred times a day. but record daily.