5"3 girls calling for your weight loss stories!

Options

Replies

• DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    SW: 165lbs
    GW: 125-127
    CW: 128-133 fluctuates
    UGW: 125

Beginning size: 12/14
    Current size: 2/4
    Beginning BF: 33%
    Current BF: 16%

My before and afters:

IMG_0213-1-1.jpg

Currently working on lowering BF %. Would like to be 13-14%. Current workout programs: Kickboxing, running and Les Mills PUMP

Good luck!

you look fabulous! great work!
  • davisc1
    davisc1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Kdiamond,
    I just wanted to say how awsome your photos look. I am 5-3 and I've dreamt of getting to 105 lbs (7.5 stone) many times, but not told many people because they always say, oh, no, that's too thin, but this weight looks fantastic on you. Thanks for being inspirational!!
  • bonita071
    bonita071 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bones1959
    Options
    Hello Ladies, I'm just starting the process and could use any pointers you can offer about exercise and diet. My big weakness is sweets; i try allowing some and using cardio to balance while staying below 1200 calories daily... we'll see how this goes. I am 5'3" and currently 150 lbs. with a goal of 105 lbs. I have a really small frame and look and feel best under 110 lbs. My motivation is getting the weight off to take the pressure off my old knees; with a small frame I really feel the extra weight.
  • justrun52
    justrun52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 106 lbs, 5'3".

My main goal right now is to build muscle and lose body fat. I try to exercise at least 5 days a week w/ 20 minutes cardio and then strength training 3 days a week.

I do everything from home- I have a small exercise bike I use during the winter. I love to run outside when the weather allows it. I have a couple of dumb bells I use to work out my arms, everything else I use my own body weight as resistance. I've seen some results so far, just goes to show you don't need a gym to get in shape!
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and am down about 81 pounds in the past 26 months. I lost 121 pounds back in 2002/2003 and sadly put a lot back on when I had my second son. I am about 20-25 pounds from my goal weight now.
  • mona_patty
    Options
    I'm 5'3" - I started @ 198 lbs now I am 166. I run and do weight lifting. I want to reach to 130 lbs sometime this year. I have been very patient and working hard at it since July 2012.
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I'm 5'3" -

Started at 213 pounds and am at 119.5. My ultimate goal weight is 113. I will get there - one day!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    <==== I'm 5'3"....my profile picture shows me at my heaviest 158 lbs and 128 lbs. Right now my current weight is 135 lbs, I've been doing more strength training. You can do it! Just keep the motivation to keep moving! good luck!
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and alittle change lol

SW: 143
    CW: 125
    GW: 118

F689CD13-942D-4D22-8F53-D652A1D5D285-8211-000005286DB7A1D7.jpg
    F4466701-DD85-4A16-89F2-38E52C48E2BE-8585-000005E817E793FF.jpg
  • turkishmelly
    turkishmelly Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 my starting weight was 210 now I weight 115. It doesn't matter what the scale says.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love this thread!! Thank you all for sharing your stories.

Gives me much hope :)
  • roro73
    roro73 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and was 175 in the delivery room, so I probably went home weighing 155. Took 18 months until after he was born but I got down to 105 pounds. The last 5 months of those 18 months were the crucial turning point months for me. I tracked religiously, ate a zig zag type diet, exercised at least 6 days a week.

After that, I have spent the last few years reshaping my body through weight training. I reduced 95% of the cellulite on the back of my legs, have excellent muscle tone on my arms, and am in the best shape of my life at 35 years old. YOU CAN DO IT!

Pregnant (175 pounds):

39wks.jpg

Less than a year after having my 2nd (probably 130 here):

2004_b-1-1.jpg

After losing all the weight (105 pounds here) but no weight training yet:

oldlegs.jpg

Now (112 pounds, added muscle and dropped body fat through weight training):

belly.jpg

Epic_2011148-2.jpg

Sweet Baby Jesus...you look AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • Foraanda
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I am 37 years young, 5'2" and started on this journey at around 200 pounds. Even after having 2 children (my oldest is 11) I was never that heavy...until now.

I have been obese my ENTIRE life. Middle school was hard. High school and college were easy. Though I was heavy I always had great friends and awesome relationships.

Now my weight is affecting my health. I have been diagnosed in the past year with a bad neck, bad back, bad knees, and celiac disease. I am also now suffering from migraines, depression, and anxiety. I used to be happy with my life, extra weight and all. Now I am just DONE!

I used to exercise all the time and eat whatever I wanted. Now I know I have to go gluten free, probably dairy free, and exercise my *kitten* off (literally). I want to run a 5K. I want to see my children get married and have their own children!

So far I have lost about 9 pounds. It is going to take baby steps, but I WILL get there!
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! do you mind if i ask how long it took you to lose the 94 lbs?
  • xcarinarx
    xcarinarx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    sorry, my question was directed @ uwdawg07....still sort of new to this posting this....not exactly sure how to respond to a specific person!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    amazing you are smoking hot
    I'm 5'3" and was 175 in the delivery room, so I probably went home weighing 155. Took 18 months until after he was born but I got down to 105 pounds. The last 5 months of those 18 months were the crucial turning point months for me. I tracked religiously, ate a zig zag type diet, exercised at least 6 days a week.

After that, I have spent the last few years reshaping my body through weight training. I reduced 95% of the cellulite on the back of my legs, have excellent muscle tone on my arms, and am in the best shape of my life at 35 years old. YOU CAN DO IT!

Pregnant (175 pounds):

39wks.jpg

Less than a year after having my 2nd (probably 130 here):

2004_b-1-1.jpg

After losing all the weight (105 pounds here) but no weight training yet:

oldlegs.jpg

Now (112 pounds, added muscle and dropped body fat through weight training):

belly.jpg

Epic_2011148-2.jpg
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    hey i'm 5"3 and started at 235lbs.....
    lost about half of what i want to lose..(down about 43-46lbs..its been fluctuating the last few months)
    but at least i've maintained and not gained back......
    im also one who likes to chop at it.....so made mini goals. my current goal is working on
    down 60lbs to be at 175lbs (so another 17lbs to go)

so i have a half way there success story :)

was able to lose the first half with changing my food choices..now i guess its time to add
    some excercise..something i have NOT been consistant with..but just looked into the
    "couch to 5k" 9 week program and that is my next challenge. :)

diana :)
  • jhackenmueller
    Options
    What do you mean a zig zag diet? Awesome job by the way!!!!!!!!!
  • luvs2pugs
    Options
    I am 5'3 and 165. I would like to be at least 140 by June for a vacation. I'm three weeks in, doing p90x.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!