Highest weight how you felt

Options

Replies

• cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My highest would have to be 220 Lbl or 100kgs!, because I have such a small frame and I'm quite short 5ft'2 everything I eat or do really shows on me

How do you feel so far with the weight you have lost??
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    176... I'm only 5'5 though.

Miserable, suicidal, disgusted.
  • cdc33
    Options
    If I remember correctly my highest weight was somewhere around 265. Luckily for me I carry my weight pretty well with my height so nobody really knew my actual weight but I sure as heck did. Even when I went to doctor appointments the nurses would be schocked when I stepped on the scale and it wouldn't even tip after moving the little nozzle to 200 lol. Overall I felt hrun down, tired, constantly sleepy and self-concious about alot of things. I have a hereditary skin disease called HS and being heavily overweight or obese does not make for a day filled with sunshine and bliss. Since I have dropped a few pounds I feelt alot my energized and more carefree. Hopefully as I continue to drop the weight I can achieve complete happiness with the way I look. If anyone needs to talk, I am here.
    [/quoute

I think you are doing fantastic!!!Its so hard to make a change and you have congrats!!:drinker:
  • cdc33
    Options
    I want to dress in clothes I actually love not just the ones that fit for my size thats my goal next! I want to stop dressing my friends in the clothes I want to wear you know what I mean?

I hear ya on that!!!

Im glad Im not the only who does that but I hope to stop and dress myself instead LOL:wink:
  • cdc33
    Options
    Embarrassed, tired, frustrated, gross, flabby, jiggly, exhausted all the time, unsexy, just horrible.

Wow look at your lady almost to the end how do you feel now???
  • cdc33
    Options
    I was at my highest when I was in USA for a month and a half. Gained 17.5 lbs within a month...me...the naturally thin. I fet weird, but then, I also worked out a lot, so, it was mostly muscle. Still, never been quite so bulky. Then went back home and lost it all. In the States, I weighed about 110 lbs, I think. That is very much for me. Had a bit of a belly, which I'm not used to.

Gained a bit of a belly about a week ago, actually. Must say I was actually quite dissapointed and depressed with myself. But then I went on a no sugar diet (which was the cause of gain weight in the first place, as I ate loads of sweets way too fast and way too much all the time), drank more water, ate more salads and exercised more. Went back to normal in a matter of 2 days. I'm actually very happy that my body is so obedient. For me, transformation takes up hours, not months. All I gotta do is have one or two workout sessions and I'm back in business. Ever since I quit eating sweets altogether and been drinking more water and eating no junk, I'm not as bloated anymore, my tummy pouch is gone and I feel much more energetic and light again. Love it. Just had a junk food/sweets phase for about a few weeks, which made me pay. lol Not going to make that mistake again.

Its great that you know what works for you!!! everyone feels comfortable at different weights and its awesome that you know your body well cheers to you:drinker:
  • Asharee011
    Asharee011 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 250lbs and I felt horrible. I hated eating around people...now I'm 241 and feeling a little better
  • cdc33
    Options
    176... I'm only 5'5 though.

Miserable, suicidal, disgusted.

Life is hard( Ive felt like that as well) but you seem like a fighter I see that you have lost alot already congrats!!!!! How do you feel now that you are where you are?
  • cdc33
    Options
    My highest weight was 250lbs and I felt horrible. I hated eating around people...now I'm 241 and feeling a little better

10lbs that is great!!!! oh I totally know what you mean I feel like Im being judged!! Im hoping to one day enjoy eating with a great big group of people. That would be a big thing for me. Cheers to you and thanks for sharing :happy:
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    198 maybe more. I felt like I would always have to shop for clothes that would fit and hide my belly.
  • cdc33
    Options
    198 maybe more. I felt like I would always have to shop for clothes that would fit and hide my belly.

how do you feel now?
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Embarrassed, tired, frustrated, gross, flabby, jiggly, exhausted all the time, unsexy, just horrible.

Wow look at your lady almost to the end how do you feel now???

Proud, energetic, patient, beautiful, less flabby and jiggly, and delighted to be me. :smile:
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options

how do you feel now?
    sexy and confident :)
  • cdc33
    Options

how do you feel now?
    sexy and confident :)

That is so great keep up the fantastic job!!
  • Runs4CupCakes
    Options
    my highest weight was 260 i was misreable and unhappy and unhealthy i refuesd to even meet ppl's eye out in public because i was ashamed of how i looked and how i felt i felt like i was unworthy of others friendship which is dumb in reality i got down to 175 when i got a divorce got remarried to the love of my life and now i have started climbing weight again...but i have realized and decieded to do something about it i am beautiful no matter my size....
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    my highest weight was 310 and I was in such a terrible place all around.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to add this, as my reply was quite short.

As aforementioned, my highest weight was 196lbs, in March.

It's hard to fit all of the emotions and sensations I experienced then into a condensed paragraph or sentence, but I'll try.

I felt so ashamed. I felt like hiding. I felt like a beast. Unfeminine. Disgusting. Sickening. I felt inadequate compared to other females. I felt like men were turned off by me. I stopped dressing nicely. I didn't look after my hair. I hated looking in the mirror. I stopped taking photos of myself. My bones ached. My back ached. My stomach was constantly bloated and large. I felt uncomfortable, and when I sat down, my fat belly was in the way, making me feel like I had a pillow on my lap. I felt like people were staring at me every time I ate. I binged and hid the evidence. I felt out of control and powerless. I think that was the biggest thing - the feeling of being powerless to change.

Now? 19.5lbs less - I feel amazing. I feel attractive. I'm looking after myself again. I dress up every day. I get my eyebrows done. I take pictures ALL the time. I love the mirror now. I got my tattoo on my back. My body doesn't ache so much, and my stomach is WAY smaller.

Soooo been there and I still am there sometimes but I know everyday I will feel better and better just like you have. Congrats to you on your weight loss and for putting you first, Cheers:drinker:

Thank you! I am now 21.5lbs down :-)

And it's really sweet of you to reply to everyone like this :heart:
  • cdc33
    Options
    my highest weight was 260 i was misreable and unhappy and unhealthy i refuesd to even meet ppl's eye out in public because i was ashamed of how i looked and how i felt i felt like i was unworthy of others friendship which is dumb in reality i got down to 175 when i got a divorce got remarried to the love of my life and now i have started climbing weight again...but i have realized and decieded to do something about it i am beautiful no matter my size....

sounds like your in a good place!!! keep up the fantastic attitude you will succeed, cheers:happy:
  • cdc33
    Options
    my highest weight was 310 and I was in such a terrible place all around.

Congrats on the weight loss how are you feeling now???
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 170 lbs...and I've been told "that's not that overweight" or "well you've never REALLY been fat" but to me, on my frame, that was when I felt like I was out of control. I am 5'3" and have a very small frame. When I saw that number on the scale I was horrified and I thought "How did I let it get this bad??" I gained a lot of weight while pregnant (went from about 125 to 190!) and then just never really did much to lose it afterward. I went down to about 150 for a while then slowly it crept back up to 170 this past winter and I just felt so embarrassed and ashamed of myself.

I'm SO thankful for MFP, because without this site I'd probably still be that person. ETA: Today, I'm so proud of my accomplishments and have actually learned to appreciate my own hard work. While I'm not at my goal yet, I can honestly say I've begun to love my body again.

I felt the same way at my highest. I'm 5'5.5" and my highest non-pregnant weight was 195. Looking back at pictures, looking at the pants I was wearing then, I can't believe I let myself get to that point. I'm down 37 pounds and I feel great. But I know I still have about that much to lose, so I'm really looking forward to getting back into some real exercise, especially since I'l be done breastfeeding in about a month.