Red High Heels Group Week 3

Options
The weekly challenge is to exercise at least 10 minutes every day!

I just copied last week's daily challenges except Friday because I didn't have any new ones. Let me know if you think of any for week 4!!

Thursday: Only one non-water beverage
Friday- Eat a snack or meal every 3-4 hours to keep that metabolism up!
Saturday- Stay under your sodium.
Sunday- Spend at lease 1/2 hour outside
Monday-Stay under your sugar (I think we all failed that one last time)
Tuesday: Sleep at least 7hrs (sleep is key for weightloss)
Wednesday: Try a new food.
Thursday: Only one non-water beverage

TODAY IS WEIGH-IN DAY!

Also, we have a new member: Mossmommy. Welcome.

Replies

• JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    So I figured I should probably do my weigh-in if I'm reminding you all to! :laugh:

Week 1: 165lb
    Week 3: 160lb
    I'm down 3 lbs from last week! sweet!!!!

I failed on yesterday's challenge. I was planning on making tandoori chicken but since I was so tired from failing the previous challenge of 7 hours sleep I ended up going to sleep almost as soon as I got home last night. :tongue:

Loathesome: You ate dinner last night so you are a step ahead of me on yesterday's challenge.:laugh:

Pettmybunny: I'll warn you. Fresh papaya has a rather unplesant smell when you first cut it open. I generally wait a day after I cut it up before I eat it. I think it tastes better.:flowerforyou:

P.S. I am responding to posts in the last thread. So you don't think I'm just crazy. :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i like the challenge idea, cause it is so easy to not exercise on days after a big workout...but i think its pretty important to do a little bit!

so, i weighed myself this morning....dundundun

week 1: 145
    week 3: 139

:bigsmile:

im gonna go eat my grapes and jog for 10 minutes, then do some hw!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    sw-239
    Wk1-165.4
    Current 162.2
    gw-149

I didn't get a new food in yesterday either

Drinking my nonwater coffee right now....
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Congrats both of you!!

Chrissyh- I'm doing the samething!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    Way to go on the weight losses girls!! That is so awesome :bigsmile:

I didn't get on the scale this morning but I KNOW I am NOT down :frown: AND I didn't want to see that the scale went up!!! :sad: :cry: :sad: I just started TOM this morning and I'm feeling like poo :sick: I am still going to work out tonight... I plan on going for a run (fingers crossed that I feel better by then)

So I completed the challenge yesterday having a new food... It was a donut that you get from the grocery store with chocolate on top and an icing type filling MMMMMmmmmmm it was so good!! :tongue: I know it's REALLY BAD but..... my BF made me do it!! LMAO :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I am back on the train AGAIN!!! I PROMISE myself that I will be good today AND tomorrow!! :bigsmile:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Had the butternut squash, bacon, cheese and pasta casserole last night :love: :love: :love: :love: it was sooooooooooo good!!! yum yum yum! I highly recommend it. It says that it makes 5 portions but I only had 1/8th and that was plenty.

Weighed in at 178 today. :ohwell: That's better than the 180 last week but I still haven't gotten down to my low of 177 and I have one week to make my first goal of 175 :cry: Oh well. I think I might go out and buy the 30 day shred - I hear it kick you *kitten* and I'm so lazy at the gym anymore....

Congrats on the lost poundage you guys!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Had the butternut squash, bacon, cheese and pasta casserole last night :love: :love: :love: :love: it was sooooooooooo good!!! yum yum yum! I highly recommend it. It says that it makes 5 portions but I only had 1/8th and that was plenty.

Weighed in at 178 today. :ohwell: That's better than the 180 last week but I still haven't gotten down to my low of 177 and I have one week to make my first goal of 175 :cry: Oh well. I think I might go out and buy the 30 day shred - I hear it kick you *kitten* and I'm so lazy at the gym anymore....

Congrats on the lost poundage you guys!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

that is two lbs!!! i think that is awesome!!!!!! smiley-happy110.gif

just keep at it. i think you can totally get to...or just above 175, just kick your *kitten* into gear whether it be with 30 day shred or what not. if you don't hit it next week, don't even worry about it, cause you will super soon, and it's all great from there
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    congrats everyone on the weight loss!!!! we;re all on our way! :bigsmile:
    w1:134lbs
    w3:127
    i'm down 2 lbs from last week! yay!!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    that is terrific haisangirl!!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    i :love: this group everyone in it is so awesome!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Since we are all concentrating on Halloween, has anyone decided what they want to be??
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Since we are all concentrating on Halloween, has anyone decided what they want to be??
    i've always wanted to wear those nurse outfits lol....but i dont think itll be appropriate to wear while taking my kids out :blushing:
  • foxyforce
    Options

i pinky swore with my bf that i would be tiffany and he would be chucky- but he changes his mind a lot, and if he does, i think im gonna be a sailor scout as i love sailor moon!!
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i've always wanted to wear those nurse outfits lol....but i dont think itll be appropriate to wear while taking my kids out :blushing:

do your own halloween party with your bf!!! when the kids go to bed!
  • hasiangirl
    Options

do your own halloween party with your bf!!! when the kids go to bed!
    oh i do almost 3 times a week :laugh: :blushing: lol secret shhhh
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

French Maid....???? LMAO I know BF would LOVE it!! :blushing:
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    I've already had my non-water bvg (red bull sugar free, it's my weakness). And this is my first week here so I can't really participate in the weigh-in atlhough it seems like you ladies are doing great. Hope everyone's Thurs is going well... Any tips to make water more appealing? :happy:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I've already had my non-water bvg (red bull sugar free, it's my weakness). And this is my first week here so I can't really participate in the weigh-in atlhough it seems like you ladies are doing great. Hope everyone's Thurs is going well... Any tips to make water more appealing? :happy:
    i drink water the best with ice...ice cold water...ymmm my bf likes ice with a squirt of lemon
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    hahaha i dont think our bfs realize it...but theyre getting more of a reward from us losing weight than we are :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: look at us already planning the naughtiest outfits lol
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    Last year I was a french maid and I think this year I'm going to use the same costume for one of my Halloween parties just to see the results. I looked kinda like a french stuffed sausage last year, lol. The naughty outfits are the best but they're hard to have confidence in unless you're happy with yourself. I've always wanted to be a german bar maid (weird I know). lol :laugh: