Red High Heels Group Week 3

Options

Replies

• foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    today is stay under your sodium day. i love salty foods, so this will be tricky for me! good luck everybody, and remember to drink up your water if you do go over :wink:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I'm probably going to bomb it today, the hubby's unit got these AWESOME last minute tickets to the Padre's game tonight (complete with a bus ride there and back, free BBQ when we get there and field seats!!!!!!:drinker: ) and I'm excited to get a bratwurst of course!!!!! :bigsmile: :love: Hopefully I can stay under for once lol
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options

I almost forgot to tell you all, I went to Ross today between doctors appointments and saw the cutest candy apple red stiletto pumps! I was going to buy them but they were too big... :sad: :sad: :sad:

wow i'm a dummy...for some reason i was thinking we were on week 4 right now....forgive me, girls, i hadn't had my coffee yet :laugh: Bummer about the shoes!!! I HATE it when that happens!

that happens with me way too often, but usually because i go to sales. i am a size 9, and i think it is a way too common size because they are always sold out. i remember pointing out so many shoes on the wall to the woman and she slike 'biggest size is a 7....biggest size is a 6....biggest size is a 6.5' and i'm like 'do you carry 9's' and she said 'yes, of course' and i told her 'then please show me what shoes you have ina 9!' i was so frustrated!!! they shouldn't order so many small sizes when they know that they just get clearanced!

That happens to me too! I'm a size 10 so they always have weird shoes at the sales in my size. These were 11s though. :grumble:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Oh dear, I'm probably going to bomb it today, the hubby's unit got these AWESOME last minute tickets to the Padre's game tonight (complete with a bus ride there and back, free BBQ when we get there and field seats!!!!!!:drinker: ) and I'm excited to get a bratwurst of course!!!!! :bigsmile: :love: Hopefully I can stay under for once lol

Oh.. There is a Padre's game tonight?? Crap. I was supposed to go to the Gaslamp with friends but traffic is SO crazy during the games. I'm still bitter at whoever decided putting the new baseball field in the middle of downtown was a good idea. :grumble: Ok I'm done b!tching.
    If we end up down there tonight, maybe I'll accidentally run into you and never know it :laugh:
  • mossmommy
    Options
    I got 10 minutes in today then put in an extra 20 for the last two, lol. It's crazy to go to school and work and be a single mom and exercise. Gotta do what you gotta do though.

I didn't find a pair of heels i want but i found a pair of uggs. lol, i know, step backwards as far as the sexiness level. :laugh: i'll just keep looking for heels.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    lol i did horrrrrrrible today and i mean horrrrrrible......aside from limiting myself to 3 vodka and low carb monsters versuses 8........we went to chilli's afterwards and i ate half a basket of chips and salsa and then ordered half a thing of ribs w/ fries =/......but then i got home and weighed myself....only 2 lbs up from what i started the day at so im gonna guess its all waste weight yay lol
    p.s. i didnt exercise either......unless going the bathroom 100times counts lmao
  • mossmommy
    Options
    lol i did horrrrrrrible today and i mean horrrrrrible......aside from limiting myself to 3 vodka and low carb monsters versuses 8........we went to chilli's afterwards and i ate half a basket of chips and salsa and then ordered half a thing of ribs w/ fries =/......but then i got home and weighed myself....only 2 lbs up from what i started the day at so im gonna guess its all waste weight yay lol
    p.s. i didnt exercise either......unless going the bathroom 100times counts lmao

ha, i had a night like that Friday night with mex food and margaritas. What can you do? Lol. Just don't let it get you down
  • hasiangirl
    Options

ha, i had a night like that Friday night with mex food and margaritas. What can you do? Lol. Just don't let it get you down
    lmaoooooooo i barely remember typing that last night...thats how drunk i was :blushing: i;m not upset by it at all i jumped on the scale today and i'm still at 126lbs...maybe 126.8 versus 126.2 but im not going to be upset about .6 lol and boy oh boy last night was deffinately fun i say it would even be worth an extra 2 lbs gain it was so fun :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options

lmaoooooooo i barely remember typing that last night...thats how drunk i was :blushing: i;m not upset by it at all i jumped on the scale today and i'm still at 126lbs...maybe 126.8 versus 126.2 but im not going to be upset about .6 lol and boy oh boy last night was deffinately fun i say it would even be worth an extra 2 lbs gain it was so fun :laugh:

And that's why this is a lifestyle change, right? Because we're still gonna live!

I've been sorta bad myself this weekend. Lazy Lazy Lazy. I keep telling myself I should go exercise, and I keep sitting here (still in my pj's at noon). Same thing yesterday too. I'm eating within my calories, but too lazy to exercise:blushing:
  • foxyforce
    Options

it is just a cheat day! good job! i cheated last night too, i went to the bar with my bf and had 2 beers, and sweet potato fries...but it did add up
  • hasiangirl
    Options

And that's why this is a lifestyle change, right? Because we're still gonna live!

I've been sorta bad myself this weekend. Lazy Lazy Lazy. I keep telling myself I should go exercise, and I keep sitting here (still in my pj's at noon). Same thing yesterday too. I'm eating within my calories, but too lazy to exercise:blushing:
    I am totally going jogging tonight tho...lol chilli's alone without the drinks was 1000cals :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and hey its the weekend why not enjoy urself right???... but i know one thing if we gain all the weight back due to careless weekends....i am going straight to the government and telling them they need to change the calendars to 5 ddays a week and exclude the weekends because theyre making me get fat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies :flowerforyou: Yesterday was a cheat day for me too...I've decided to allow myself one a week, on Friday or Saturday, to see if that doesn't help me stop going over my calories so bad. And maaaann did I enjoy it!! Big piece of pizza at Ikea, shared a Crown-and-Coke with the hubby on the way to Padre's game, got my bratwurst there and a Mike's Hard and ummm...cinnamon roasted cashews...it felt GOOD to be bad!!!:devil: :bigsmile: Plus it was nice to be able to get a little drunk for once since I didn't have to drive!! And I'm totally ready to go back to eating healthy and working out again today whoohoo!!!

Did I see someone mention Sweet Potato Fries?!:love:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    I think the resounding thought was yesterday was not a good day for staying in our calories. For me it was Ice cream. I was doing pretty good then my bf brought home my favorite kind and it was all over. :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Morning ladies :flowerforyou: Yesterday was a cheat day for me too...I've decided to allow myself one a week, on Friday or Saturday, to see if that doesn't help me stop going over my calories so bad. And maaaann did I enjoy it!! Big piece of pizza at Ikea, shared a Crown-and-Coke with the hubby on the way to Padre's game, got my bratwurst there and a Mike's Hard and ummm...cinnamon roasted cashews...it felt GOOD to be bad!!!:devil: :bigsmile: Plus it was nice to be able to get a little drunk for once since I didn't have to drive!! And I'm totally ready to go back to eating healthy and working out again today whoohoo!!!

Did I see someone mention Sweet Potato Fries?!:love:

yeah they were yummy!!! probably cooked in the worst of oils, but its ok cause i used ketchup instead of their chipotle mayo!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    School is bad for me. I am freaking out about these three case studies that are due tonight and so far today I have eaten: 3 servings of ice cream, 3 cups of cherries, a banana, 2 butterscotch candy, 4 slices of smoked gouda, and a 100 calorie bag of popcorn. I've only been awake for 4 hours!!!!

Maybe gum will help....
  • foxyforce
    Options
    School is bad for me. I am freaking out about these three case studies that are due tonight and so far today I have eaten: 3 servings of ice cream, 3 cups of cherries, a banana, 2 butterscotch candy, 4 slices of smoked gouda, and a 100 calorie bag of popcorn. I've only been awake for 4 hours!!!!

Maybe gum will help....

force yourself to go to the library
    i do the same thing, i know i have so much to do for school and i think i put myself up to eating, cause it is such a natural thing to do to procrastinate from getting things done
    and it makes you binge so bad
    a bowl of popcorn here, a stack of cookies there, then a sandwhich for real nourishment, extra cheese, etc etc etc

go to the library! pronto!:tongue:

im doing somewhat ok so far, i did 2 chapters of stats, i've got two more, and i only muched on red grapes and multigrain cheerios
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    I haven't been as bad as you all have, I've just been lazy and not exercising. Been staying pretty much within my calories, over yesterday by 78 (I think) and under so far today by 252. But I'm trying to decide if I'd rather have a slice of cheesy garlic bread or a bowl of no sugar added double churned ice cream. With sliced peaches over the top. Maybe raspberries too... Have a peach melba, minus the sugary raspberry sauce :laugh:

Oh, I think the peach melba is going to be the winner....
  • foxyforce
    Options
    I haven't been as bad as you all have, I've just been lazy and not exercising. Been staying pretty much within my calories, over yesterday by 78 (I think) and under so far today by 252. But I'm trying to decide if I'd rather have a slice of cheesy garlic bread or a bowl of no sugar added double churned ice cream. With sliced peaches over the top. Maybe raspberries too... Have a peach melba, minus the sugary raspberry sauce :laugh:

Oh, I think the peach melba is going to be the winner....

id do the cheesy garlic bread, yum!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Maybe gum will help....

force yourself to go to the library
    i do the same thing, i know i have so much to do for school and i think i put myself up to eating, cause it is such a natural thing to do to procrastinate from getting things done
    and it makes you binge so bad
    a bowl of popcorn here, a stack of cookies there, then a sandwhich for real nourishment, extra cheese, etc etc etc

go to the library! pronto!:tongue:

im doing somewhat ok so far, i did 2 chapters of stats, i've got two more, and i only muched on red grapes and multigrain cheerios

after writting it all out I managed to stop eating well except a slice of watermelon. gum is my friend.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    i totally caved last night to yummy extras

i went over by 500-600 cals at least. i feel though i feel lighter, tinier, i still don't fit into my old clothes, i haven't lost any extra lbs, that lb i lost fluctuates every day. i have been so stringent for a week straight, and yes i know it take smore than that, but it can get hard! so last night was almost a reward.

after feeling like my body can't lose those extra lbs, i decided, screw this! im gonna eat some buttery popcorn, a nice piece of italien bread with peanut butter, and watch house!

so i did! and it was great!!! back on track today...i guess. i suck so bad for not dropping lbs. i should really buy a measuring tape, but i figured, if i fit back into at least one pair of my pretty pants, it would be an indicator...and my thighs and *kitten* are still too big. :frown: