Red High Heels Group Week 3

Options

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I am laughing about the chili's calories - I had the quesadilla fajita - 1/2 of it was like 900 calories - glad I only ate about 1/2....but I exercised - running and walking yesterday - jogged about 3.5 miles, walked about 1.5 miles...I felt good - slept in didn't get up til noon - this puppy getting up in the night is wearing me out....she was up 3 times last night. She's getting better - and she's so darn sweet when she sees you coming for her you just can't help but melt!!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    I am laughing about the chili's calories - I had the quesadilla fajita - 1/2 of it was like 900 calories - glad I only ate about 1/2....but I exercised - running and walking yesterday - jogged about 3.5 miles, walked about 1.5 miles...I felt good - slept in didn't get up til noon - this puppy getting up in the night is wearing me out....she was up 3 times last night. She's getting better - and she's so darn sweet when she sees you coming for her you just can't help but melt!!
    lol chili's is f'ing ridiculous!!! lol i had a small amount of food...thought i did good got home..logged in eactly what i ate ...1065 cals!!! :laugh: damn that yummy food packed full of calories and im still gonna steal ur puppy :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    OK - hasiangirl - at 130am and 330am and 600am when she's up - she's all yours!!!!!

I love the fajitas at chilis and usually get them - why I every swayed was stupic but oh well - I had the calories since I ran but jeez!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    i totally caved last night to yummy extras

i went over by 500-600 cals at least. i feel though i feel lighter, tinier, i still don't fit into my old clothes, i haven't lost any extra lbs, that lb i lost fluctuates every day. i have been so stringent for a week straight, and yes i know it take smore than that, but it can get hard! so last night was almost a reward.

after feeling like my body can't lose those extra lbs, i decided, screw this! im gonna eat some buttery popcorn, a nice piece of italien bread with peanut butter, and watch house!

so i did! and it was great!!! back on track today...i guess. i suck so bad for not dropping lbs. i should really buy a measuring tape, but i figured, if i fit back into at least one pair of my pretty pants, it would be an indicator...and my thighs and *kitten* are still too big. :frown:

Don't be so hard on yourself. You'll lose the weight and be healthier. The only way you'll fail is to quit trying. Besides, if you quit, who will post with us and help come up with random challenges??:happy:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    OK - hasiangirl - at 130am and 330am and 600am when she's up - she's all yours!!!!!

I love the fajitas at chilis and usually get them - why I every swayed was stupic but oh well - I had the calories since I ran but jeez!

I had the nachos at a hole in the wall mexican restaurant on Friday which means they are the tastiest nachos ever and probably the worst thing in the world to eat.

I want a drool emoticon (sp?)
  • hasiangirl
    Options

I had the nachos at a hole in the wall mexican restaurant on Friday which means they are the tastiest nachos ever and probably the worst thing in the world to eat.

lol yes a drool emoticon would rock...but for right now *drools* works perfectly...and im going to a hole in the wall korean resturaunt this week :bigsmile: i cannot wait...i havennt been to an authentic korean resturaunt in probably 10yrs lol f'ing maine sucks
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

lol yes a drool emoticon would rock...but for right now *drools* works perfectly...and im going to a hole in the wall korean resturaunt this week :bigsmile: i cannot wait...i havennt been to an authentic korean resturaunt in probably 10yrs lol f'ing maine sucks

:laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Morning all. Work REALLY sucks right now so I'll swing by when I can but this week is going to be hellish. :grumble:

I had a decent weekend with the baby shower and lounging. I didn't log any food Saturday or Sunday but I actually don't think I did too bad considering everything I made for the shower came from CookingLight.com and I only had one small piece of cake. :happy: The worst thing I probably ate was the cheese and crackers....but I bought really good sharp cheddar, smoked gouda, herbed havarti and herb/red pepper jack so I really couldn't resist. :tongue:

Definitely working out tonight. :wink:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    so one of our goals this week should be NO mexican food...sounds like that's where we all blew it!

Real cheese is fatty but it's good for you - much better than fake subs!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    so one of our goals this week should be NO mexican food...sounds like that's where we all blew it!

so we should do no fake cheese! or fake foods for a day. a clean eating day!

thanks for the support jbuerer!
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Oh! We should do a clean eating day on Saturday. Maybe we'll actually eat healthy on the weekend. :laugh:

No prob, Loathesome!
  • chrissyh
    Options
  • hasiangirl
    Options

Oh! We should do a clean eating day on Saturday. Maybe we'll actually eat healthy on the weekend. :laugh:

No prob, Loathesome!
    heck yea!! lets do it...this group is one of the things that keeps me strong and stops me from over eating...and this weekend i didnt come on much at all..
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

heck yea!! lets do it...this group is one of the things that keeps me strong and stops me from over eating...and this weekend i didnt come on much at all..

Homemade tortillas chips, organic cheese, chicken, organic sour cream, homemade black beans, more organic cheese, tomatos = "clean" nachos. :laugh: :tongue:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    so what's the calorie and fat of those clean babies....
  • sarahkatie28
    Options
    hello ladies! Just checking in! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :)
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

Probably WAY more than I should eat but that's ok because it's clean so it must be good for me, right? :tongue:

P.S. I am being facetious.:bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options

Probably WAY more than I should eat but that's ok because it's clean so it must be good for me, right? :tongue:

P.S. I am being facetious.:bigsmile:

have you been reading my and hasians troublesome thread.....
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

have you been reading my and hasians troublesome thread.....

I actually just finished it. :laugh:

I actually kind of feel bad for her. Everyone is always giving her a hard time so she always is on the defensive even in cases, like that one, where she doesn't need to be. She maybe a little harsh (and I'm SO tired of hearing about her Co-op) but she is trying to eat healthy. Personally, I think eating clean and cutting out empty calories is more important than whatever percentage of calories you are getting from whatever source. Not that I don't fail miserably at eating clean 50% of the time.:embarassed: :laugh:

Also, I have decided to stop worrying about my sugars. I was trying to control them and keep them under 43g even though most of my sugar was from fruits and veggies but I realized, since I cut back, I was craving all the bad things like cookie dough, ice cream, and nachos (which, if you haven't picked up on it, I have a slight obsession with) so I'm just going to say f**k it. I know fruits are better for me than cake. :bigsmile:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    lol hey now....troublesome thread?....i am innocent...i just like to joke a lot and i forget some people dont like jokes...and that just makes me so very sad :cry: but i honestly like to shop at grocery stores... i dont like carrots....and i absolutely drink chlorine when swimming in a pool....i did not tell one single lie :bigsmile: