"I HAVE NIPPLES GREG,CAN YOU MILK ME?"

Options

Replies

• PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? I'm not even mad. That's amazing. -Ron Burgundy
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    "Him down stairs".... like im a visitor or some sh** ~ RIP Bernie Mack
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?

*blushes* I actually liked that movie, and loved that line. *runs away in shame*
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    "Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!"

-Will Ferrell,Talladega Nights
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    "I love scotch. Scotch scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly. Mmm mm mmm."

"That's bush. Bush league."

"You're a real hooker, and I'm gonna slap you in public."

"60% of the time, it works every time."

"Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair."

Veronica: "Smells like a used diaper filled with indian food!"
    Bryan: "Desire smells like that to some people."

Ron: "Look! It's a glorious rainbow!"
    Veronica: "Do me on it!"

"You know how to cut right to the core of me, Baxter. You're so wise. You're like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair."

"Come again? You know I don't speak Spanish! In English, please. You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole wheel of cheese? Actually I'm not even mad, that's amazing."

"DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT!"

Seriously, the whole script is awesomely fantasmical.
  • megacy
    megacy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    "Dear Lord, we realizes that lately everything's changing too damned fast. And all sorts of things are always the same, even things we hated, like shoveling the turkey and stuffing the snow, and going through the same crap year in and year out,"..."even the old fashioned pain in the *kitten* traditions, like thanksgiving, which really mean something to us, even though god dammit, we couldn't tell you what it is, are starting to stop. And thousand year old trees are falling over dead, and they shouldn't. And that's all from this end. Amen." -Home for the Holidays

You're my hero for quoting that one!! It's one of my all time favorite movies, ever! What an amazing cast!

"I'm giving thanks that we don't have to go through this for another year. Except we do, because those *kitten* went and put Christmas right in the middle, just to punish us."

Haha, me too! Is it weird that I have quotes I like on my phone, and that this is there? I love the one you put too.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Brick Tamland: Excuse me, Veronica?
    Veronica Corningstone: Yes? What is it, Brick?
    Brick Tamland: I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party.
    Veronica Corningstone: Excuse me?
    Brick Tamland: [struggling] The... party. With the... with the pants. Party with pants?
    Veronica Corningstone: Brick, are you saying that there's a party in your pants and that I'm invited?
    Brick Tamland: That's it.
    Veronica Corningstone: Did Brian tell you to say this, Brick?
    Brick Tamland: No. Yes. He did.
    Veronica Corningstone: Okay. No. I don't want to go to a party in your pants.
    Brick Tamland: Very well. Ian, would you like to go to a party in my pants?
    Ian: No, Brick.
    Brick Tamland: All right. Let's go.
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    DOCTOR! LEO! MAARRRVIIINNNNNN"
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    "But you remember one thing, you screw up just this much, you'll be flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog *kitten* outta Hong Kong..."
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Igor: "You know... I'll never forget my old dad... when these things would happen to him. The things he'd say to me."

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: "What did he say?"

Igor: "What the hell are you doing in the bathroom day and night!? Why don't you get our of there and give someone else a chance!?"
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Sire, the poor are revolting...

you said it, they stink on ice
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Matthew: I just went from six to midnight.

~ Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    My absolutely FAVORITE rants come from this movie though:

"You see this watch? You see this watch? That watch costs more than your car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you *kitten*? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave."

"WHAT YOU'RE HIRED FOR, is to help us! Does that seem clear to you? TO HELP US, not to...****-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living! You fairy. You company man!"

Name that movie and you have my heart :laugh:

Glenngary Glenn ross
  • lovelee79
    lovelee79 Posts: 362
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOrI6uqS-vk

BEST EVER!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of these muthafvckin' snakes on this muthafvckin' plane!
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    DOCTOR! LEO! MAARRRVIIINNNNNN"

LOVE What About Bob! "I sail, far, far away from the dock, I'm a sailor"
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Vizzini - "No more rhymes now, I mean it!"

Fezzik - "Anybody want a peanut?"
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Ms.Truvy, I pomise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair !

Well we all went skinny dippin and we did things that would frighten the fish !
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Ray. If someone asks if you are a god, you say, "yes!"
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Bart: Well Jim, since you are my guest and I am your host, what are your pleasures. What do you like to do?

Jim: Oh, I don't know. Play chess...[long pause] Screw.

Bart: Well let's play chess.

-Blazing Saddles
This discussion has been closed.