"I HAVE NIPPLES GREG,CAN YOU MILK ME?"

Options

Replies

• nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I’ve been listening to my gut since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I’ve come to the conclusion that my guts have sh1t for brains.

High Fidelity.

LOVE THIS!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Vizzini - "No more rhymes now, I mean it!"

Fezzik - "Anybody want a peanut?"

:drinker:
  • superstankazz
    Options
    DOCTOR! LEO! MAARRRVIIINNNNNN"
    YES! One of my all time faves! I think I have very line in that movie memorized!!
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

ALSO:

Frank: Alright, I'll do ONE!

AND:

Frank: You're my BOY Blu!

It's so good...when it hits your lips...
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    "I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?"
    - Jeremy Grey in Wedding Crashers
    HEY MOM, CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF?!

I NEVER KNOW WHAT'S SHE'S DOING IN THERE....MOM, THE MEATLOAF!!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Todd: Hey Griswold. Where are you gonna put that tree?
    Clark: Bend over and I'll show you.
    Todd: You've got a lot of nerve talking to me like that.
    Clark: I wasn't talking to you.

Bethany: Do you hear that? It's a funny squeaking sound.
    Lewis: You couldn't hear a dump truck going through a nitroglycerin plant.
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    Don't worry Wilson, I'll do all the paddling. You just hang on.

Wilson? WILSON?!?!?! WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    "I want to introduce you to my friend...Ben...Ben DOVER." - Toxic Avenger
    "Don't make love to me, just bend me over and Fuk me up the *kitten*" - Femme Fatale
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    "Killing me won't bring back your goddamn honey!" The Wicker Man

Also, "Hello, ****s!" Kick-*kitten*
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    My absolutely FAVORITE rants come from this movie though:

"You see this watch? You see this watch? That watch costs more than your car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a ****. Good father? **** you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you *kitten*? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave."

"WHAT YOU'RE HIRED FOR, is to help us! Does that seem clear to you? TO HELP US, not to...****-US-UP... to help those who are going out there to try to earn a living! You fairy. You company man!"

Name that movie and you have my heart :laugh:

Glenngary Glenn ross

You never cease to amaze me :flowerforyou:
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    Harry I took care of it!!

YES! I was hoping someone would quote this one!

-I thought the Rocky Mountains would be rockier
    -Yeah, that John Denver's full of *kitten*!
  • _Ivian
    Options
    Harry I took care of it!!

YES! I was hoping someone would quote this one!

-I thought the Rocky Mountains would be rockier
    -Yeah, that John Denver's full of *kitten*!

OMG SO you're saying, THERE IS A CHANCE!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    "I know... you're right. I'm so sorry, I f**kin' hate this job. I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. S**t makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that *kitten*. I would tear that *kitten* up. I can't let you in cause you're old as f**k. For this club, you know, not for the earth."
  • _Elemenopee_
    Options
    Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!
    Laser Gunner: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!
    Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
    Major *kitten*: I did sir. He's my cousin.
    Dark Helmet: Who is he?
    Colonel Sandurz: He's an *kitten* sir.
    Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?
    Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. *kitten*, Major *kitten*!
    Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
    Colonel Sandurz: He's an *kitten* too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip *kitten*!
    Dark Helmet: How many Asholes do we have on this ship, anyway?
    [Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]
    Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!
    Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by *kitten*!
    [Dark Helmet pulls his face shield down]
    Dark Helmet: Keep firing, *kitten*!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Not from a movie, but from the TV show scrubs. I crack up every time i see this clip

Carla: [J.D. tells Carla, Elliot, and Turk that Kim is pregnant] I'm sorry J.D. but you knew this could happen when you had sex.
    Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: I have to tell you guys something but you have to promise not to laugh. Ok?
    [Carla, Elliot, and Turk agree]
    Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: Ok, on the night of said conception, ah, Kim and I nude-ed up, and um, the dirty talk began and I got a little over excited.
    Dr. Christopher Turk: Oooh, She like a the dirty talk!
    Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: No, I do. I find it gets the ladies going. But I occasionally get wrapped up in it myself, especially when I use some of my different voices.
    Dr. Elliot Reid: He does.
    Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: Anywho, there was some unexpected friendly-fire, and uh, even though I never got a chance to enter the, the village, ah, there was an air strike on one of the outlying regions.
    Dr. Christopher Turk: [Turk yells excitedly and Carla pulls his ear to stop him] Thank you.
    Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: Anyway, I talked to the gals in O.B.G and they said it's not uncommon for a woman to get pregnant even if there was no actual penetration.
    Dr. Christopher Turk: What your trying to tell us is that you never actually had sex with her?
    Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: [after a brief pause] I didn't have a condom.
    [Muffled giggles from Turk, Carla, and Elliot]
    Dr. John 'J.D.' Dorian: And ah, we decided not to have sex because, here's the kicker, I didn't want to get her pregnant.
    [Carla, Elliot, and Turk break out in hysterical laughing]
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Frank: I told my wife I wouldn't drink tonight. Besides, I got a big day tomorrow. You guys have a great time.

College Student: A big day? Doing what?

Frank: Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

ALSO:

Frank: Alright, I'll do ONE!

AND:

Frank: You're my BOY Blu!

It's so good...when it hits your lips...

Most of this: Frank: "Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time." was ad libbed by Will. If you look at all the posters for Mitch's party, it was on a Thursday which would mean the next day was a Friday. :wink:

*Waits for someone to pull the 'ol: 'What if it was after midnight, and technically already Friday' bit :bigsmile:
  • _Ivian
    Options
    "I know... you're right. I'm so sorry, I f**kin' hate this job. I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. S**t makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that *kitten*. I would tear that *kitten* up. I can't let you in cause you're old as f**k. For this club, you know, not for the earth."

Omg the doorman scene! How could I have left it out!?

"You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant *****es running around. That's crazy, I'm only allowed to let in five percent black people. He said that, that means if there's 25 people here I get to let in one and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope there's a black midget in the crowd."
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    “I want my two dollars!” — Better Off Dead
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    feel the tension in the air right now...I can ..I can feel iall the way down in my plums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kmwellik
    kmwellik Posts: 3
    Options
    "I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions?"
    - Jeremy Grey in Wedding Crashers
This discussion has been closed.