• kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Excuse my stewardess I speak Jive

ANYthing from this movie
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Burger Shack Employee: Ding-dong! May I interject for a second? As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that if you're craving White Castle, the burgers here just don't cut it. In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth like flavor crystals every time you bite into one... just makes me want to burn this mother****er down. Come on, Pookie, let's burn this mother****er down! Come on, Pookie! Let's burn it, Pookie! Let's burn this mother****er down! Let's burn it down! Let's burn it! So you guys maybe should just suck it up and go to White Castle.

Freakshow: What the hell are you doing with my wife?
    Harold: Y-you said outside that we could have sex with her!
    Kumar: ****! ****!
    Freakshow: I most certainly did not!
    Harold: Yes you did!
    Freakshow: Did not!
    Kumar: Yes you did!
    Freakshow: Oh, no, I didn't.
    Kumar: You did, you did.
    Freakshow: You sure...?
    Harold: You said it!
    Freakshow: [laughing] My mistake! Well, since we're all here... How 'bout a four-some?
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    "Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokey!"

"Yall ain't never got two things that match. Either yall got Kool-aid, but no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Damn."

"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the good burger! Can I take your order?"

"I didn't read the baby books! What's gonna happen!? How did anyone ever give birth without a baby book!? That's right! The ancient Egyptians ****ing engraved what to Expect When You're Expecting on the pyramid walls! I forgot about that!"

"Go **** your ****ing bong!" - "I will **** my bong, doggy style, FOR ONCE!"

"Take the vest off, you look like Aladdin!"

"You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so ****-faced last night, I shouldn't have ****ed that guy?' We could be that mistake!"

I got to stop :laugh: I absolutely LOVE Apatow Productions and can recite his movies line by line lol. Same goes with the Friday movies!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Rumack: Can you fly this plane, and land it?
    Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
    Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    from my chest pubes to my brofro
  • megacy
    megacy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    "Dear Lord, we realizes that lately everything's changing too damned fast. And all sorts of things are always the same, even things we hated, like shoveling the turkey and stuffing the snow, and going through the same crap year in and year out,"..."even the old fashioned pain in the *kitten* traditions, like thanksgiving, which really mean something to us, even though god dammit, we couldn't tell you what it is, are starting to stop. And thousand year old trees are falling over dead, and they shouldn't. And that's all from this end. Amen." -Home for the Holidays
  • Frilindsay
    Options
    I woke up in this Japanese family's rec room, and they would *not* stop *screaming*
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    "Where the white women at?"

JM

Excuse me while I whip this out....Cleavon Little was the best.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    "I have many leather bound books. My apartment smells of rich mahogany"
  • twistofcain
    twistofcain Posts: 190
    Options
    "Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules."
  • KittieLea
    Options
    Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens.
    -Sixteen Candles
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Domino’s, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family, my two beautiful, beautiful, handsome, striking sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, or T.R. as we call him, and of course, my red-hot smoking wife, Carley who is a stone-cold fox. Who if you were to rate her *kitten* on a hundred, it would easily be a 94. Also wanna thank you for my best friend and teammate, Cal Naughton Jr. who’s got my back no matter what.

:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Ricky Bobby: Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.
  • zeuslalala
    zeuslalala Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    VINNIE SAYS: "You know, its dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section".......
    SHALDEEN SAYS: "Why is that?"
    VINNIE SAYS: " Because you can melt all this stuff!"

MY BLUE HEAVEN
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    "He hates these cans! Everyone stay away from the cans!"
  • SarahD59
    SarahD59 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    "Give the kid your hat."
    "It's a crown!"
    "Give the kid your hat."
  • perfect10isha
    perfect10isha Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    LOL at the Mark Griswold quotes... damn I love his monologues. Thank you for the laughs, I really needed some feel good today! I need to go out and buy Christmas Vacation, like yesterday.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    I have 2:

"have you ever had your *kitten* licked by a fatman in an overcoat?"

and

" Where'd you get the coconuts?
    - We found them.
    - Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical.
    - What do you mean?
    - Well this is a temperate zone.
    - The swallow may fly south with the sun, or the house marten or plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land.
    - Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? "
  • fmf525
    fmf525 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    8-year olds dude...
  • KittieLea
    Options
    LOL at the Mark Griswold quotes... damn I love his monologues. Thank you for the laughs, I really needed some feel good today! I need to go out and buy Christmas Vacation, like yesterday.
    LOL @ "Mark" Griswold
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    "BOO You *kitten*"

Say crack again. Crack.
This discussion has been closed.