"I HAVE NIPPLES GREG,CAN YOU MILK ME?"

Options
PrncessBre
PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
WHATS YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE LINE FROM A MOVIE THAT YOU CRACK UP JUST THINKING ABOUT???

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    "Tell her you miss her whispering eye." "... and your whispering eye?" "Vagina! It means vagina!"
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa, Miss Lippy. The part of the story I don't like is that the little boy gave up looking for Happy after an hour. He didn't put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy's gotta think 'You got a pet. You got a responsibility.' If your dog gets lost you don't look for an hour then call it quits. You get your a*s out there and you find that f*cking dog.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    "Where the white women at?"

JM
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    "Tell her you miss her whispering eye." "... and your whispering eye?" "Vagina! It means vagina!"

YES!!!! This makes me laugh until I cry
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Annie:What kind of a name is 'Stove' anyway? What, are you like a kitchen appliance or something?
    Flight Attendant Steve: No. My name is Steve and I'm a man.
    Annie: You are a flight attendant.
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    Annie:What kind of a name is 'Stove' anyway? What, are you like a kitchen appliance or something?

Amazing movie.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    There’s a colonial woman on the wing! ..I think there’s something they aren’t telling us.
    Lets get out of here! Open the doors!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options
    "There's a... (feels boobs) 70% chance it's raining right now!"
  • morgansmom02
    Options

Amazing movie.

I love Bridesmaids. It's coming out of me like lava!
  • EmCarroll1990
    Options

Amazing movie.

I think I just about died what she *kitten* herself in the street.
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    "It's called civil rights. This is the 90s"
  • morgansmom02
    Options

Amazing movie.

I think I just about died what she *kitten* herself in the street.

It is happening. I am sh*tting in the street.
  • brun73
    brun73 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f'ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Karen: If you're from Africa, why are you white?
    Gretchen: Oh my God, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building?
  • morgansmom02
    Options
    Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f'ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *kitten* down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of *kitten* this side of the nuthouse.
    :laugh:
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    "I was born a poor, black child".
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    From the Goonies:

Chunk to Sloth "Man, you smell like Phys Ed"
  • nichalsont
    nichalsont Posts: 421 Member
    Options

A true classic. Another favorite of mine from this movie, but more obscure is: "I'm gonna catch it in the coat and smack it with the hammer." - referring to the squirrel loose in the house.
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    "YOU CALL YOUR GRANDMOTHER GAM GAM???" LMAO GOTTA LOVE "HORRIBLE BOSSES" :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.