"I HAVE NIPPLES GREG,CAN YOU MILK ME?"

Options

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    "I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup! I love maple syrup. I love maple syrup on pancakes. I love it on pizza. And I take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?"
    - Jeremy Grey in Wedding Crashers
    HEY MOM, CAN WE GET SOME MEATLOAF?!

I NEVER KNOW WHAT'S SHE'S DOING IN THERE....MOM, THE MEATLOAF!!

"THE MEATLOAF!!!!" LMAO LUV THAT MOVIE!!!
  • kklemarow
    kklemarow Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    [Jane climbs a ladder]
    Frank: Nice beaver!
    Jane: [producing a stuffed beaver] Thank you. I just had it stuffed.
  • PrncessBre
    Options
    "I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions?"
    - Jeremy Grey in Wedding Crashers

MY ALL TIME FAV!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!
  • nmg8
    nmg8 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
    [/quote]

OMG this is the best...line...EVER...:)
  • LaneyRZ
    LaneyRZ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    "Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. "

" I am a loner, a crazy wide eyed loner on a doomed mission to Venus to battle with the 3 headed mega beast but on the way I caught cornflakes disease."
  • PrncessBre
    Options
    "I know... you're right. I'm so sorry, I f**kin' hate this job. I don't want to be the one to pass judgement, decide who gets in. S**t makes me sick to my stomach, I get the runs from the stress. It's not cause you're not hot, I would love to tap that *kitten*. I would tear that *kitten* up. I can't let you in cause you're old as f**k. For this club, you know, not for the earth."

Omg the doorman scene! How could I have left it out!?

"You old, she pregnant. Can't have a bunch of old pregnant *****es running around. That's crazy, I'm only allowed to let in five percent black people. He said that, that means if there's 25 people here I get to let in one and a quarter black people. So I gotta hope there's a black midget in the crowd."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ChristiH4000
    ChristiH4000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    "You gonna set my country music award on fire?"
    Rabbit to Favre from Super Troopers
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    "Every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen. In the godd@mn refrigerator. Eatin' up all the food. All the chicken. All the pig feet. All the collard greens. All the hog maw. I wanna eat some of them chitlins! I like pig feet!"

~ Friday
  • Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    "Oh man, this is nice, real nice. If we wanted bubbles in the tub when I was a kid we had to fart in it."

Trading Places.

That whole movie cracks me up.
  • hallie_b
    hallie_b Posts: 181
    Options
    Clark: Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead? Eddie: Naw, I'm doing just fine, Clark.

-National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
  • bv202
    bv202 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    "What would ya say...YA DO HERE?!?" (Office Space)

"Look at THIS f&*^in' guy..." (Major League)

"They have a thin candy shell" "Yeah? I think your brain has a THICK candy shell" (Tommy Boy)
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    " I want to roll you up into a little ball and stuff you in my vagina, you can live in there its warm and cozy".
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    Sarah Marshall: I need you to get hard, Pete.
    Peter Bretter: I know what I'm supposed to do.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    Bob Porter: Don't... don't care?
    Peter Gibbons: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my *kitten* off and Initech ships a few extra units, I don't see another dime, so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.
    Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.
    Bob Slydell: Eight?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled, that and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired.
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    "Why don't you drink a tall glass of shut the *kitten* up?"
    -Dawn of the Dead

Classy.
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Lloyd Dobbler: "She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."

-Say Anything
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Bluto: Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?
    Stork: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We're all expelled. There's nothing to fight for anymore.
    D-Day: [to Bluto] Let it go. War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
    Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    Otter: [to Boon] Germans?
    Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
    Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    [thinks hard of something to say]
    Bluto: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

~Animal House
  • sheilaann67
    sheilaann67 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Brun.. that is my favorite quote too!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Bluto: Hey! What's all this laying around stuff? Why are you all still laying around here for?
    Stork: What the hell are we supposed to do, ya moron? We're all expelled. There's nothing to fight for anymore.
    D-Day: [to Bluto] Let it go. War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one.
    Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
    Otter: [to Boon] Germans?
    Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
    Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
    [thinks hard of something to say]
    Bluto: The tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

~Animal House
    That boy is a P-I-G PIG!
  • jreimund
    jreimund Posts: 64
    Options
    oh also...

Steven: Hey, wait, come back!
    Chip: Well look who decided to show.
    Steven: You were supposed to be here 4 hours ago.
    Chip: Was I? So I'm the tardy one?
    Steven: Yeah, I was gonna go to that bed and bath place and now it's closed.
    Chip: Well maybe I shouldn't have come at all, JERK OFF!.... I'm just jokin' with ya.

Love Jim Carey!
This discussion has been closed.