For those of us with only 10-30 pounds to lose....

Options

Replies

• kager8
    kager8 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in this club. I'd like to lose another 10 - 15 lbs before I start having kiddos in hopes that my awesome pre baby body will be easier to get back to. The bad part is is that I'm pretty content at the weight/size that I am now so some days it's tough to stay on track. I find that my biggest motivation however is my fear that I'll never have my body back once I've had kids (which I know it won't quite be the same.) But I want to be in the best shape I can be prior to having kids so that there's hope that I can get close to that pre-baby body. Guess we'll see!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Yeah my weight loss is a downwards bar graph...the longer I go, the slower the weight loss. Lost a bunch at first but now it's less and less lost between weigh-ins. Granted, the body adjusts to new routines. I'm hoping my 5 day all-I-could-eat vacation when I went home for a visit will help "restart" my system. Only time will tell! :) Trying not to obsess and just eat healthy/stay active.
  • Annkie
    Annkie Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes! Me! I would love to drop 15 lbs but it seems that I can lose 2lbs and gain them the next day. So I keep bouncing 2-3lbs up and down. It's increasingly discouraging. I just think my body likes to be where it's at but I don't! ggrr
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    i have about 25 that I still want to drop and its taking alot longer now just broke threw a 4month platue finaly and seeing some progress again thank goodness hope it keeps going
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in this club! :drinker:
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    Let me join the crowd because I'm down 24 pounds, but I just can't seem to get over the 160 lb mark. Just this weekend I ran a 10k race, burned 807 calories, but hosted my son and daughter-in-laws baby shower later that day and ate moderately, but on Sunday, I manage to eat the cake I missed on Sunday. Needless to say, I was up a couple pounds. I was so upset with myself because this was going to be the week that I broke the 160 lbs barrier. I have 21 more pounds to lose and I WILL lose 10 pounds by the end of June!!! I'm setting the bar!

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    I'm the same way! The first 20 came off pretty easily, now I can barely lose a pound, and I still have 30 more to go!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I only wanted to lose 30 to start, now I have 17 left, and I have been here since February. Horrible plateau.
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    It's interesting that the "last 10 pounds" groups I've joined on Fitbit and here are basically inactive.
  • iluv2laugh
    iluv2laugh Posts: 204
    Options
    I lowered my weight goal and when i lose this weight i will make another goal i think that will help me not to give up hopefully and this is the only website that keeps me motivated! this website rocks! :) i am so happy i found this website! actually my sis found it i am so happy lol :D
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I want to join this group. I need to lose 10 lbs to get to my goal weight.
  • barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. I have hit a plateau right now and have been playing around with my calories in hopes of a kickstart. Have about 20 more pounds to go.
    Patience is something I need to practice; something that is very hard for me!
    Barb
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    I want to join this group. I need to lose 10 lbs to get to my goal weight.
    i luv your pic you look so pretty great job losing weight keep up the good work and it's always the last ten pounds that just won't leave! but i'm sure you can do it good luck! :P
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose the last 10-15 lbs. I think it is harder to be as strict with ourselves when we get this close to goal. At least it is for me.
    I give myself the excuse I look alright. I can eat (crappy) food.

I'm not as worried about how much I weigh. More worried about getting rid of the jiggly parts that shouldn't jiggle. Not as worried about what the scale says.
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Me too! I will be so happy to lose 10 more, freakin excited beyond believe if I can manage to lose 15 more!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    me me me. i can't seem to get below 10 lbs lost. i'm at 6 point something now. started at 163, goal is 135. we'll keep at it though!~
  • iluv2laugh
    Options
    Trying to lose the last 10-15 lbs. I think it is harder to be as strict with ourselves when we get this close to goal. At least it is for me.
    I give myself the excuse I look alright. I can eat (crappy) food.

I'm not as worried about how much I weigh. More worried about getting rid of the jiggly parts that shouldn't jiggle. Not as worried about what the scale says.
    i'm overweight i weigh 135 and i should weigh 115 i'm only 5 foot so if i lose that weight will my arm fat not jiggle lol?? also my calves are a little chunky will this disappear if i lose weight? how do i lose body fat? people say that they want to have 8% body fat how do i lose body fat?
  • colie46
    colie46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have fifteen to go!
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    MEEEEE! 10 TO GO
  • GetFitE
    GetFitE Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.... I've been trying to lose the same 15-20 lbs for years....sigh.

^^ THIS! I recently started weight training, so even if I can't lose the weight, I'm at least losing inches. The downfall now is that I've gained muscle weight and now the scale has gone up :0(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!