Where did you lose body fat first?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• RenaHope
    RenaHope Posts: 80
    Options
    My love handles and unfortunately... my precious boobies :( RIP boobies.
  • mosertheninja
    mosertheninja Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can see here. Most went from my face and arms first and went down. The last thing, and current thing I'm working on is the thighs. The love handles were the second hardest thing to get rid of.
    7068229073_e0ca3daf34.jpg
    Workout progress by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
  • Storey621
    Storey621 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Definitely in my butt and stomach areas
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm a pear shape, but I seem to be losing inches fairly evenly right now...almost two weeks in and have lost 2 and 1/2 inches off my waist and 2 inches off my hips, which is way more than I would have dreamed for in this early stage.

Though I would like to lose proportionally more inches in the thighs, bum, and lower abdominal area, I know it's not going to happen that way (it's going to go: boobs, face, arms, waist, hips/love handles, calves, bum, thighs, lower belly pooch).

I guess we've just gotta take the victories when and where they decide to show up. ;)

Also, I think if you want to even out your body shape, you should focus on building up some muscle where you're smaller. That's why I plan on doing push-ups and chin-ups like a boss by the end of summer. I'm done with these little noodle arms!!!

Since you're an apple, maybe you could try some strength training in your legs.
  • DrowningMermaid
    Options
    I'm not pear shaped, I'm more an EGGPLANT but from the fit of my clothes and the comments I'm getting, I'm losing it in my gut first, which is just fine by me. I also have a difficult time keeping my rings on and my bracelet cuff is looser than ever.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Pear, and I'm losing it in my belly and muffin top for sure. Yay!
  • roobe18
    roobe18 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Do you use the tracker for your measurements as well as weight? Maybe you're loosing in more areas than you realize
  • LeighLeighCruz
    Options
    Hourglass, borderline pear, I always lose weight in my face first then my waist and boobs. Took awhile to loose any on my lower body. I will always have a big booty no matter how much I lose :0)
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Hourglass.

Lost in my abdomen first. That's the last place I gain and the first place I lose.
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm hourglass shaped. I first noticed the reduction in my bingo wings (arms). Now, I'm seeing some slimming in my ribcage, waist, and around my knees. Someone told me they can see a difference in my face, but I don't see it. I'm interested to hear other people mention their fingers. I thought that was my imagination but maybe my fingers are narrower? Weird. I didn't think of my fingers as fat, but I guess they were.
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am tall and thick all over, but heaviest in my thighs. I am slowly losing the top part of my B in my belly (the top bulge of tummy when I stand sideways). 30DS is really helping me lose it even more!!
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm now an hourglass but started out as a pear verging on hourglass. I really can't remember where it came off first... but I think I always notice it most in my face, whenever I have water weight or fat loss. It's since come off all over of course.
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of a mix of banana and hourglass. I kind of am losing it the same I way I put it on: all over. I'd dearly love to lose it in my boobs, but alas. So it's slow for me to notice changes because it's a little tiny bit every where with each pound.

*shakes fist* Some day, I'm gonna wake up thin and beautiful. I just know it.
  • HeatherDee92
    HeatherDee92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hourglass shape, and I lose in my butt and legs first :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!