Girls with tatts are NOT ugly, in fact, we're adorable!

Options
khedl85
khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
I hear all the time, why would you do that to yourself? why would you do that to your body? what is that going to look like when youre 60?

Funny thing about people with tatts we dont care if you got em or not, we love our style, and the ones we have....somehow...its not always the other way around with those that dont. Dont hate, feel the love!

Besides when Im 60, I dont care whos lookin. Ill be bitter and old. oh well, haters gonna hate. Here are mine =) and all of them I created and drew =)

My most recent one for my son

IMG-20120526-00047.jpg

one of my first biggies, I got for my little brother who passed...

side1.jpg

My wrist one I got 2 yrs ago

wrist.jpg

The bikini one is the only one I could find where you could see the half of the other side...not even really...both sides are covered now though =)

suitt.jpg

Sigh...I still want more. No back tattoos though, Ill leave that bare.
I have script on my ribs, that say "Blessed the Lord, my strength, who prepares my hands for battle, and trains my fingers for war, lest we forget" too, I got it mid military career as a seabee =)

show me yours you sexy ladies!! =)

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I love mine and want another... 6 hour sitting.

tattoo-1.jpg
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    I agree girl with tatts are cuties!

Seabee Awesome.. Jarhead here!
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Who said girls with tattoos are ugly? I don't particularly like them, but ugly? I don't think so. I also don't think it makes them sexier either.
  • 2FattyXFatty4
    2FattyXFatty4 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Why didn't you just post this with the subject line of "Look at my new tat!"

Isn't that what this is truly about?
  • ginamaria724
    ginamaria724 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm waiting to get mine in dedication of my grandma who passed away a few years back... Can't wait :) I think it's going to be a pretty decent size right on the side of my calf or ankle.
  • khedl85
    Options
    only one is new....so it didnt really matter.....and its not the one that showed apparently its too big.

Besides its my post, if you dont like it, go make your own!

• _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    It depends where the tattoos are.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

ZINGER!

If she had titled it that, would you have skipped the post? :)
  • khedl85
    Options
    I hear it ALL OF the time. holding a 3 yr old, doesnt make the comments any fewer either...in fact it seems to make them come harder..."whats your son going to think?"

people judge...a lot.
    Who said girls with tattoos are ugly? I don't particularly like them, but ugly? I don't think so. I also don't think it makes them sexier either.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to be a walking art gallery. If people think I look "ugly" because of it, so be it!! We all have different artistic preferences and are visually attracted to different things. Personally, I think the "Mona Lisa" looks like *kitten*!!!! :laugh:
  • khedl85
    Options
    marines loved us!! esp when we fixed their crap! lol

go you! =)
    I agree girl with tatts are cuties!

Seabee Awesome.. Jarhead here!
  • khedl85
    Options
    your color one is so pretty! I have one color one on my foot and I hate it. I wish color looked good on me... Out of the 9, I have only the one has a smidge of color in it, and I cant say ill do it again....sigh....

so cute!!!

I love mine and want another... 6 hour sitting.

tattoo-1.jpg
  • khedl85
    Options
    Do you have any ideas for it yet?

I'm waiting to get mine in dedication of my grandma who passed away a few years back... Can't wait :) I think it's going to be a pretty decent size right on the side of my calf or ankle.
  • dela1000
    dela1000 Posts: 62
    Options
    A girl with a good tattoo will definitely get a double take from me.
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Girls with tats are my thing. :)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Awesome tattoos!
  • khedl85
    Options
    no other girls have any to share =( there cannot be so few of us....
  • RichOC
    RichOC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I really like the one you got for your lil brother, it's awesome!

Chicks with tats are hot.
  • littleprim
    littleprim Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    yes!!!!!!!!!!! this so much.yours are awesome! so so pretty. :D i get harassed by people about it too.and people who get all condescending like i'm a little child who has no idea what i'm doing.like really? it's permanent? i had NO IDEA.thanks SO MUCH for telling me! it isn't like i knew that! *rolls eyes*

and i also get the comments about like 'why would you do that to yourself?" etc as if i've mutilated myself.and "well that's going to look so bad when you're 80' um, when i'm 80 i don't think i'll be sitting in my house despairing and saying 'oh if only i hadn't gotten these tattoos! then i'd be outside i a bikini prancing around! but the TATTOOS ruined my body! not AGE or anything!" GAHHHHHHH
    i think the look of a girl with tattoos is super great.i love awesome tattoos, and i don't believe in regretting the less than stellar ones, because it's part of a person's past, and their journey, and the whole look of having multiple tattoos is awesome :) i love body art in general <3

sorry i do't have a good pic of mine, my photos were lost when my computer died, it's mostly covered in this pic
    it says 'Life Won't Wait
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2ldbsie.jpg
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'll bite ;)

Here's my sleeve...

photo-001.jpg

and a link to each individual piece...

http://tattookitty.hubpages.com/hub/Tattoo-Designs-Building-a-Sleeve-Piece-by-Piece