Girls with tatts are NOT ugly, in fact, we're adorable!

Options

Replies

• Escarda
    Escarda Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I agree!!!
    People will always be like how well it look when your old..
    Im like forget how the tattoo looks, how will i look!! All wrinkly and stuff.
    Atleast it showed i enjoyed my body during my youth!
    As soon as i reach my goal weight im getting my first tattoo across the bottom left of my belly, and going out wearing a crop top!!
    It will horrify people and i wont care lol. =)
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos, but I chose my placement wisely. I can easily cover them up and no one will even know I have them. :) It's my 'dirty little secret!'
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have 3. I am loving the down the side tattoos. Maybe 10lbs from now!
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Really? Self righteousness at it's finest. You like tattoos. Cool. Some people don't. Female OR male, there are few things less attractive to me than a really awful tattoo. Nothing says "no future" to me quite like someone who inks a 4 letter word into themselves. Or a tattoo creeping around someone's neck.

And do you think slapping a really well done tattoo on a genuinely ugly person is going to make them more attractive? Not to say that you are unattractive, but come on. You're making a generalization to counter a generalization.
  • jcm529
    jcm529 Posts: 36
    Options
    I spent 5 years active duty in the U.S. Coast Guard. This past April (1st to be exact) I got my first tattoo right before I turned 30. It is an anchor on the inside of my right ankle. I LOVE it. It means so much to me. My next tattoo is in the process of being designed. I want the trinity symbol with the words serenity, courage, & strength. I struggle with anxiety and depression and those words have helped me through a lot.

Feel free to add me!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I love the one in the front on me (a hibscus with a butterfly), but could cover the one in the back ( a cross with wings ) the outline is very heavy and I asked for it to be feminine, but otherwise, I love them both. They both had meaning and a good friend designed the first one (hibiscus with butterfly).

Strategically placed they can definitely be sexy or a horror show, but if the person who has the tatts love them, then that is all that really matters.
  • SaralynneSin
    Options
    I have a scarlet A on my breast bone, and YEOUCH! I swear I saw stars. I think the pain thing is subjective. Mine certainly hurt, but the woman with the other artist was getting her ribs done got sick to her stomach.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Really? Self righteousness at it's finest. You like tattoos. Cool. Some people don't. Female OR male, there are few things less attractive to me than a really awful tattoo. Nothing says "no future" to me quite like someone who inks a 4 letter word into themselves. Or a tattoo creeping around someone's neck.

And do you think slapping a really well done tattoo on a genuinely ugly person is going to make them more attractive? Not to say that you are unattractive, but come on. You're making a generalization to counter a generalization.

I agree with most of this. A tattoo on an ugly person still makes them ugly. And some people have tattoos that are just down right trashy. (Which 4 letter word? lol) At my main job (administration for an arena) tattoos don't really matter that much. As an EMT, so long as I'm keeping you alive, does it really matter what I have tattooed on me? Grandmas don't think so, and neither should anyone else.
    Edit: Tattoos don't negate a future.
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Love to see the girls with the tatts!!!!! I only have a couple- one on my lower back and another on my shoulder blade. Currently looking into getting another on the inside of my wrist. Would love to have one to symbolize my two girls- anyone have any cool ideas? I've thought about birth flowers, celtic symbol for motherhood, and a "key to my heart" type of thing. But nothing definite yet?

All of you look amazing, and ignore the haters- lol! I just don't understand why people have to throw the negativity around?
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    In a word: opinions.
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos, but I chose my placement wisely. I can easily cover them up and no one will even know I have them. :) It's my 'dirty little secret!'

^^^^Me, too!^^^
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have a few.......Planning my rib piece now, and by far the most painful was the breast bone.....have one there that took about 4 hours...
    I also have a female artist, and she is by far one of the best in my area, she has done all but two of mine......
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My most recent. 6 hours. Whew!

IMG_1914.jpg
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    28ldhc.jpg
    2cav7t.jpg

the top one is on my stomach the bottom on my ankle. i got the dolphins when i went to NZ to see my friends and the bottom one for my little angel. i love them and want one of my sons hand print with his DOB but my husband HATES them.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The only reason why I don't have a tat is because I'm too indecisive about which particular image I want permanently branded into my skin. I think they are awesome though! I just don't want to get something and eventually decide that I hate it.
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Tatt tatt tatted up! :-) I have 20+ and I'm no where near done! To each his own and yep I have that tatted on my foot.
  • raerae514
    raerae514 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Nice one on the side! I love tattoos there but I hear it's painful. I have only one, it's a snake on the back of my shoulder, it's my chinese zodiac sign and represents freedom, wisdom, and beauty! I plan to get more in memory of passed family members but they are so darn expensive. There is a shoe store and a tattoo shop right next to my house and I ALWAYS go with shoes.. another weakness.. haha ;)
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Bump for later since I can't see your pictures and I <3 tats