Girls with tatts are NOT ugly, in fact, we're adorable!

Options

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I disagree. women with Tats (tattoos) are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and SEXY
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I disagree. women with Tats (tattoos) are AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL and SEXY

I will strongly second that, they are adorable
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to believe I'm beautiful and my tattoo does NOT make me ugly. I can cover when I want, show when I want and it's beautiful and represents my children. If you don't like them then ignore them and don't hit on the girl who has them!!! My hubby loves it, has 4 of his own and supports my desire to get at least 1 more (ok.....maybe 2)!!!

Newtattoo-1.jpg

I love this one :) Very pretty!
  • minaeve25
    minaeve25 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The chest is def the worse pain! And the foot! I LOVE tattoos. I get asked these same questions. I brush them off cuz I think tattoos are beautiful (good ones that is)! I also think bare skin is beautiful!
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I have 2 tattoos. The first one I got a few months after my divorce from my ex husband. I got it on the back of my neck. It's a Japanese symbol meaning Serenity. At first I wanted 2 cherries but decided against it cause I knew I would regret it but I have no regrets getting the Japanese symbol. It's very small and usually covered up cause I keep my hair down all the time. My second tattoo is on my left wrist. It's another Japanese symbol meaning Heaven in honor of all my family members who has passed away.

I don't regret getting them. And I get nothing but compliments when people ask me about them. I want at least 2 more one on my right wrist and another one on my shoulder. I think girls with tattoos are beautiful it's a way of expression. If you don't like it don't look.
  • ssforcey
    ssforcey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Girls with tats are sexy!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Hek yeah we are! I don't have access to my pics right now or I'd post.

I hate when people feel the need to tell me ladies shouldn't have tattoos. One old guy walked a circle around my elliptical and then told me I didn't look the type to have tattoos. Um.... Oooooooookay.
  • donnaszemesi
    donnaszemesi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 7 tattoos and I am about to get a half sleeve done. I think they are beautiful and so does my man who also has two full sleeves. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I for one think your tattoos are GREAT!!
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Bottom line, girls with tattoos are just straight up hawt!!
  • Hawkian
    Hawkian Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Loooves me a girl with some fine ink
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and love them. want one more with my kids intitals etc on it
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay, here's mine ;)

2ad7c38687ee11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

(yeah, I need a couple touch ups, and the ying yang is a regret that needs covering asap!)

I love my tats :-) I get compliments on them a lot. The bird and the paw are probably the most complimented. The planets are new and nowhere near finished, but everyone loves them.

love the birds !

Thank you! Need a little touch up, though.
  • da_sammit
    da_sammit Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    hope these are an ok size..

393711_10150486942594724_544384723_8734872_1995860141_n.jpg

P6210042.jpg

"for the sword outwears its sheath, and the soul wears out the breast. and the heart must pause to breathe and love itself have rest"
    185335_10150244614719724_544384723_7429389_7429179_n.jpg

DSC_03101.jpg

DSC_02991.jpg
  • cspong
    cspong Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting one once I get to my goal weight (probably next year)

I wanna get a tree of life on my back, it'll probably be pretty sizeable, lol
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Girls with tats rock. I have 14. Just got my latest one on Saturday. I posted pics of some of mine here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/588305-let-me-see-your-tattoos?page=7
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    lmao yeahhhh go you!!!
    I agree!!!
    People will always be like how well it look when your old..
    Im like forget how the tattoo looks, how will i look!! All wrinkly and stuff.
    Atleast it showed i enjoyed my body during my youth!
    As soon as i reach my goal weight im getting my first tattoo across the bottom left of my belly, and going out wearing a crop top!!
    It will horrify people and i wont care lol. =)
  • khedl85
    Options
    I find that you cant make everyone happy in life, so might as well say eff em all and love the ones who love and support you. took me 25 wonderful years to learn that one lol

how do you feel about wings? I had a really sweet idea for a tattoo for 2 kids....but im done with my one I think...
    Love to see the girls with the tatts!!!!! I only have a couple- one on my lower back and another on my shoulder blade. Currently looking into getting another on the inside of my wrist. Would love to have one to symbolize my two girls- anyone have any cool ideas? I've thought about birth flowers, celtic symbol for motherhood, and a "key to my heart" type of thing. But nothing definite yet?

All of you look amazing, and ignore the haters- lol! I just don't understand why people have to throw the negativity around?
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Saw a Pro Mountain Bike Racer (girl) at a race on Sunday, had a sprocket on her calf...awesome, but sucks, now that she has it, it is not original, need a new idea for my first tattoo.
  • khedl85
    Options
    so pretty!!!
    I'm starting to believe I'm beautiful and my tattoo does NOT make me ugly. I can cover when I want, show when I want and it's beautiful and represents my children. If you don't like them then ignore them and don't hit on the girl who has them!!! My hubby loves it, has 4 of his own and supports my desire to get at least 1 more (ok.....maybe 2)!!!

Newtattoo-1.jpg
  • jt_italian_23
    Options
    Tats look good on woman!!!! Well not to total extreme tho, like covering up their face or something, u know.