Girls with tatts are NOT ugly, in fact, we're adorable!

Options

Replies

• khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    hahahaha thank you I appreciate the compliment lol
    side1.jpg

Has anyone seen my tongue? It feel out of my mouth and I can not find it.
  • khedl85
    Options
    Tattoos are hot and women with them are sexy firecrackers!!! :bigsmile:

I agree tattoos have come along way and in this day they are widely accepted.....Your boss probably has a tattoo. To me tattoos are a symbol of ones inner wild side, strength and dedication.

totally agree with these statements!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I love my tattoos. Not many people give me crap for them either. <3 I have 2 half sleeves on both biceps, a tat on my neck, music notes behind my ear, om mani padme hum on my wrist, and a tattoo designed by my oldest and dearest friend on my left calf.
  • khedl85
    Options
    aww thank you!! Ive been envious of the half sleeve. I think a really well done upper half sleeve (shoulder to elbow is my preference) is so hot and awesome when done nicely...I want one....and about 80% of my coworkers (including management to the one who said we have no future) have tattoos, if they arent covered.
    I have 7 tattoos and I am about to get a half sleeve done. I think they are beautiful and so does my man who also has two full sleeves. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I for one think your tattoos are GREAT!!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I think some tattoos are beautiful, to each their own. I don't think they are "me," but that's besides the point...

Of course having a tatt wouldn't make a girl ugly!

I went to college with a girl that had the most beautiful tattoos I have ever seen on her calves. They looked like watercolors, very vibrant, and the shading was delicate, they were extremely unique.

I remember thinking.... if I could have tattoos like THAT, I would want one!

Edited to say: I also loved how much they were HER, it almost seemed like they were meant to be a part of her body. I have to say, I just don't understand why people try to apply their personal views, thoughts and preferences to another person's body, especially when that person isn't their own significant other, or child.
  • khedl85
    Options
    I can appreciate your respectful view of this, its probably one of the better explained ones of the bunch.

and now im dying to see her calves. lol
    I think some tattoos are beautiful, to each their own. I don't think they are "me," but that's besides the point...

Of course having a tatt wouldn't make a girl ugly!

I went to college with a girl that had the most beautiful tattoos I have ever seen on her calves. They looked like watercolors, very vibrant, and the shading was delicate, they were extremely unique.

I remember thinking.... if I could have tattoos like THAT, I would want one!

Edited to say: I also loved how much they were HER, it almost seemed like they were meant to be a part of her body. I have to say, I just don't understand why people try to apply their personal views, thoughts and preferences to another person's body, especially when that person isn't their own significant other, or child.
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    15p0klx.jpg
  • khedl85
    Options
    wow....can I see more of your sleeve???

15p0klx.jpg
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Love Tatts on females......You all look awesome!!!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, they were absolutely beautiful... and that's from a non-tattooed person. They were tall flowers on the backs of her calves. She had a few other in not-regularly visible places as well, all gorgeous. I asked her where she had them done, and it was somewhere in Florida, I can't remember what city now.
    I seriously considered a road trip, but I could never think of WHAT or WHERE... so I guess that means they weren't for me.
    I do think some tattoos are beautiful. I wish I could show you pictures.
    My husband is a bass player, and has talked for years about getting a bass clef on his wrist, and I would whole-heartedly support that if he wanted to.

I don't understand the backlash from others.

Now my brother has a really ugly (imo) tattoo. I just don't LIKE it. It's sort of a ghoulish baseball head-thingy with a baseball cap on... I don't have an issue with him having a tattoo. He was drunk when he had it done and chose it, for free, by a buddy of his, and I, personally find it to be a really ugly tattoo. I didn't give him a hard time for it, though, because it's not my body!
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to believe I'm beautiful and my tattoo does NOT make me ugly. I can cover when I want, show when I want and it's beautiful and represents my children. If you don't like them then ignore them and don't hit on the girl who has them!!! My hubby loves it, has 4 of his own and supports my desire to get at least 1 more (ok.....maybe 2)!!!

Newtattoo-1.jpg

Awesome ~ I ♥ this!!

I have a story to tell with each tat ~ 3 in all, so far. I started getting mine late in life, so I will probably still be getting inked when I am 60. Don't really care if people don't approve ~ my philosophy is, my body, my choice. If you don't like it, don't look! I have a Garfield the cat on my left shoulder (my then 3 yr old son & only child loved Garfield, so I got it for him). I have a heart shaped 8 ball on my left ankle (for the same son on his 21st birthday, which he spent as a US Marine in Iraq, defending our country) and a purple infinity symbol on the inside of my left wrist. When I lost 50 lbs, my son had it done for me to remind me of the infinite possibilities life holds for me.

:heart:
  • Jb8885
    Jb8885 Posts: 126
    Options
    Tattoos are a form of wearable art! Its an awesome form of self expression! I have 2...unfortunatly no pics on here..my first was on my foot..its a peace sign with a lot of swirlies (im a total hippie child!) and script on my wrist that says, this too shall pass. rock on sexy chicas! Oh and dudes with tattoos are GORGEOUS as well ;)
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I ~puffy heart~ girls with ink... i should really get some.
  • Kryssaxo
    Kryssaxo Posts: 54
    Options
    I have many hours of tattoos done and I don't really care what anyone thinks about them.

At the end of the day it's about being comfortable in your own skin. If that skin has some art on it, then all the better I think.
  • DeanneLea
    DeanneLea Posts: 261
    Options
    Agreed. We are amazing lol.

I'm 10 hours in on an approx 30 hour piece and have a few hours worth of others. I love every bit of my back piece!
  • khedl85
    Options
    wow! that is intense!!
    Agreed. We are amazing lol.

I'm 10 hours in on an approx 30 hour piece and have a few hours worth of others. I love every bit of my back piece!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos on woman when they are a bit more original than butterflies on top of the butt crack or hearts or stars etc.

If they tell a story that is fine but I just don't get the idea of putting art on you unless it truly means something and just isn't pretty.

For instance, my step brother got a tattoo of his gf's name on his wrist and her the same but they put a cool spin on it. They recorded each other saying their names and then they printed out the sound wave image and then had a tattoo artist print that onto them. So it was unique to them and tells a pretty damn cool story.

I want to eventually get some work done but I can't think of anything I want on me permanent.

Was thinking of getting a World Tree or something on my calve or something else involving my religion but then if I ever have a change of heart 20 years later that will be a regret,

Sometimes the generic stuff is very cute on girls but I just think its a waste when it is that way... just an opinion. Be a original form of expression...

I will stick to donating blood every 6 weeks I guess.
  • stayxtrue87
    Options
    I'll bite ;)

Here's my sleeve...

photo-001.jpg

and a link to each individual piece...

http://tattookitty.hubpages.com/hub/Tattoo-Designs-Building-a-Sleeve-Piece-by-Piece

girls with sleeves <3
  • IAMDDAY
    IAMDDAY Posts: 771
    Options
    Tattoos with meanings behind them are the best and so cute on women.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I love all 6 of my tattoos <3

Plan on getting a half sleeve *excited*

and another one of my ribs <3