Girls with tatts are NOT ugly, in fact, we're adorable!

Options

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I would love to get a cute tattoo on my ankle, but ive heard (by several ppl) that it really hurts cause its just bone... And im such a coward, so I think Ill pass LOL
  • Silver180
    Silver180 Posts: 294
    Options
    I have none myself, but to each their own. They don't make someone ugly. I find myself attracted to side tattoos, and I've seen a few sleeves in my day that amazed me
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Who said girls with tattoos are ugly? I don't particularly like them, but ugly? I don't think so. I also don't think it makes them sexier either.

My husband feels this way. He doesn't like them or hate them, but is more 'indifferent'. I think he would rather me not get another one but I am going to anyway :devil:
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay, here's mine ;)

dcf9a4d8ad1611e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

The planets are new and nowhere near finished, but everyone loves them.

Dammit, you're going to have to get Pluto removed now. ;)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    I spent 5 years active duty in the U.S. Coast Guard. This past April (1st to be exact) I got my first tattoo right before I turned 30. It is an anchor on the inside of my right ankle. I LOVE it. It means so much to me. My next tattoo is in the process of being designed. I want the trinity symbol with the words serenity, courage, & strength. I struggle with anxiety and depression and those words have helped me through a lot.

Feel free to add me!

semper paratus!
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My first Tattoo was when i was 19, it was a sort of Play on society, putting a price on everything.
    MyTAT2.jpg

My second was when i was 20, to represent a new stage in my life, Coyote Paw prints for the trickster and teacher.
    Paws.png

And my third i got for my 21st Birthday to represent my horse who at the time i had for 2 years (6 years now), and also to get a bit of Celtic knot work to represent my ancestors.
    Blush1.jpg

I have ideas for a few more, i want to get another horse on my other shoulder for my other horse, and I've had a few ideas on a back piece, but that is still in the designing process :)
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Tattoos with meanings behind them are the best and so cute on women.

i'm confused. why on earth would them having meaning behind them make them more cute? i mean, except for the person wearing them, it wouldn't mean anything to whomever is looking at them.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love tats on women, which is why I can't resist clicking on these threads.

That being said, I can't help but want to get this as a tattoo so I can post it on this site often!

beat_dead_horse2.jpg
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Okay, okay, here's mine ;)

dcf9a4d8ad1611e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

The planets are new and nowhere near finished, but everyone loves them.

Dammit, you're going to have to get Pluto removed now. ;)

NEVER! Pluto will ALWAYS be a planet! ALWAYS! *cries as I hold together the pieces of my broken childhood*.... lol
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    TIGERLILLYINK.jpg
    MYPHOENIXINK.jpg
    I love my ink. Be damned what anyone else says :)
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    MYPHOENIXINK.jpg
  • hellosara08
    hellosara08 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    my own. just got it yesterday evening. it says "Live. Laugh. Love." At least I'm almost positive lol. If not, then it means a really funny story later on in my life ("Yeah, and get this my sweet grandchildren *insert hilarious laughter*. The tattoo actually says Go fuc- Actually nevermind. Don't be like me kids.") lmao

th_64841_060512213511_122_1124lo.jpg

edit: kept trying to resize it ><
  • mfisher16508
    mfisher16508 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have few, 6 to be exact, most small. However I want one more, down my side...

4 dragon flies with hibiscus flowers and 4 dates, 1 for each of my sons birthdates and the 4th date the year hubby and I got married....dragon flies symbolize change, and boy have I changed. cant wait to get it.
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Dont hate, feel the love! ..... Besides when Im 60, I dont care whos lookin. Ill be bitter and old. oh well, haters gonna hate.

Excuse me, but why is bad to disrespect someones choice about tats, but OK to disrespect the 60's crowd due to age? Looking to the positive, I'll make the jump that you just misworded your thoughts.

We should all be so lucky as to live healthily to be 60 or 70 and older! Isn't a healthy long life what we would all like to be able to enjoy?
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos. I love women. I love women with tattoos.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    There's are difference between "overdoing it" and being "tasteful" about it. I have one tattoo and it's very feminine and simple on the back of my shoulder blade. I get compliments on it all the time. I have others in the "works" (a friend of mine is an artist), all tasteful and meaningful, that I plan on getting soon. My thoughts are, everyone's different and tattoos are a form of art. If someone wants to reflect their personality/self with art, so be it. :)
  • sakurajade
    sakurajade Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    wow cool i love tattoos i only got 3 and geting the 4 one soon
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options

i'm confused. why on earth would them having meaning behind them make them more cute? i mean, except for the person wearing them, it wouldn't mean anything to whomever is looking at them.

What is the point of a meaningless tattoo? Nothing.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

What is the point of a meaningless tattoo? Nothing.

Beautiful artwork.
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes. I hate when people try to guilt me about my tattoos.
    I love my sleeves, I love my backpieces, and I love my feet tattoos.

I want my thighs done, and my ribs when I get to my final weight goal :)