Girls with tatts are NOT ugly, in fact, we're adorable!

Options

Replies

• MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    me personally it is the heart of a person that counts not whether someone has a tatoo, piercings, dyes their hair pink or whatever. we as a society tend to judge to quickly on appearance but forget that its the heart of the person that truly counts. would I get a tatto or ears pierced? no because i have this thing about pain. but would I be friends with people who have them? you betcha as long as they have a kind heart to go with it.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    My wife has three huge tatts (two sleeves and one on her thigh) and a single tatt on her back. To be perfectly honest with you, I don't really notice them at all. She regrets them from time to time for professional reasons (corporate image and the like).
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Some tattoos I've seen (not really on MFP but out and about in real life) are ugly as hell.

Just sayin'...
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    no other girls have any to share =( there cannot be so few of us....

I have 5, most recent being one for my mom who passed last year, but have no idea how to upload photos to replies LOL. MFP ignorant when it comes to message boards.
  • xosmsox
    xosmsox Posts: 119
    Options
    None of the women in this thread are ugly, but there definitely are some hideous tattoos. I wish people would research their artist for even a millisecond. My gut is unattractive I cover it up, it SHOCKS mr how people proudly show off their cheap ugly tattoos.
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'll bite ;)

Here's my sleeve...

photo-001.jpg

and a link to each individual piece...

http://tattookitty.hubpages.com/hub/Tattoo-Designs-Building-a-Sleeve-Piece-by-Piece

That is GORGEOUS! I love it :)
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Agreed!! I have 3, My BF has 6... I Love them and Love the uniqueness of Everyone's Ink...

: ))
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have 2 and want more. Just a matter of figuring out what and where...and getting the money. If...no WHEN I lose all my weight I'd like one on my ribcage me thinks.
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    I'm not sure who is worse anymore, vegans or people with tattoos... OH WOW.... GOOD FOR YOU!
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    I don't think I'd particularly feel overly attracted to a hot girl with a full sleeve of vomit...or would I? hmmm....

I like tattoos and have a big one and plan on even bigger ones...
  • CaseyP1207
    CaseyP1207 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Word!!!!

check out the song Tattoo Girl by Lil Wayne! Dedicated to all you tattooed MFP ladies!!!!
  • ilovesparkle
    ilovesparkle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have a small one on my left wrist, and my 25 pound weight loss goal is one across my rib cage. Sooooo close!

Tattoos sure are addicting! I have yet to meet a guy who didn't like them. Even the straight laced ones :)
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    My sister says she wants to be covered in tattoos from head to toe. When people tell her that when she's 80 she'll regret it, she's like "nope, I'm gonna wear a bikini to the beach and ROCK IT!"

Tattoos are gorgeous and say a lot about the person who gets them; they can tell a story, hint at personality traits, or proudly display what you're passionate about.

I don't have any yet, sadly :-( I'm waiting until I've got my body the way I want it and the way I know I can keep it.
  • queenofgrey
    queenofgrey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i have a bunch of tiny ones. my reward for hitting my goal is a half sleeve. in the meantime, these are the ones i love the most:

2ihaujo.png

2rpd8h2.png
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    I've got 4!! AND want more!
  • queenofgrey
    queenofgrey Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    something went wrong there. i've clearly never done this before. lol.

......never mind. all better.
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to add some of mine:

?action=view&current=e3f6517c.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

?action=view&current=e3f6517c.jpg&mediafilter=noflash#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1175.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fr625%2FGeorgina_Martin%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D6f878a71.jpg
  • bazaar1982
    bazaar1982 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to add some of mine:

?action=view&current=e3f6517c.jpg&mediafilter=noflash

?action=view&current=e3f6517c.jpg&mediafilter=noflash#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1175.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fr625%2FGeorgina_Martin%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D6f878a71.jpg

Damn. That was meant to be the pics not the links!
  • petreebird
    petreebird Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have 3 but like these 2 the best. I drew them myself and they wrap my bicep and wrist. (respectively)
    I definitely want more done, I just have to get inspired to draw something!!

Tat1.jpg

tat2.jpg
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Whoops.