Girls with tatts are NOT ugly, in fact, we're adorable!

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Nevermind...
  • jesusismyrock7
    jesusismyrock7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TATTOOS AND I HAVE ELEVEN BUT I DON'T HOW TO POST A PIC OF THEM HOW DO YOU DO IT!
  • jesusismyrock7
    jesusismyrock7 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WELL THAT DIDN'T WORK WELL SO NEVERMIND
  • KathPearce
    KathPearce Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 3 and would love to get more but 2 of mine I regret (young and silly) so I am reluctant to get anymore. I love tatts on women (and men) each to their own I say :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    8451817_8614.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Well, I got my planets coloured in today :-) worst ****ing pain of my life, but well worth it. Going back on Monday for finishing touches; shading, stardust, couple touch ups here and there and 3D effect.

5513dc50b01311e1a8761231381b4856_7.jpg

0da87a06b01311e1abb01231382049c1_7.jpg

89a9a940b01311e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

b12eca96b00311e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Oh, and I have a goal weight tattoo planned ;)

I am also getting my Eunoia tattoo touched up on Monday after my planets are finished, and I plan to get my birds touched up and a couple extras added. Also, I want something else next to my deoxyribonucleic acid shoulder tat, but need to think about what I want.

I also plan to get my dog's actual paw print on my foot, because that's where he always stands when he stands next to me (comfort).
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I'm not sure who is worse anymore, vegans or people with tattoos... OH WOW.... GOOD FOR YOU!

Why the hate against vegans? :huh:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I like it when people say, what are you going to do when you're old and your tats don't look nice anymore. As if anyone's skin looks great when they're 80 lol
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Okay, okay, here's mine ;)

dcf9a4d8ad1611e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

The planets are new and nowhere near finished, but everyone loves them.

Dammit, you're going to have to get Pluto removed now. ;)

NEVER! Pluto will ALWAYS be a planet! ALWAYS! *cries as I hold together the pieces of my broken childhood*.... lol

HAHAHA, that's exactly what I say! It's nostalgia!
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    Okay, okay, here's mine ;)

dcf9a4d8ad1611e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

The planets are new and nowhere near finished, but everyone loves them.

Dammit, you're going to have to get Pluto removed now. ;)

Nooooooooooooooo, I refuse! :laugh: I specifically ensured Pluto was on there. Can't leave Pluto out! I have to get pluto redone, though, because the freakin' scab fell of prematurely and took the colour with it.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    hope these are an ok size..

393711_10150486942594724_544384723_8734872_1995860141_n.jpg

DSC_02991.jpg

This is so freaking pretty and unique. I also love it because I've always felt an affinity to snails. I always pick them off the roadside when they're in danger of being stepped on. I love your feather tattoo also.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I would love to get a cute tattoo on my ankle, but ive heard (by several ppl) that it really hurts cause its just bone... And im such a coward, so I think Ill pass LOL

I got one on my ankle, RIGHT on that little circular bone there. Yeah, hurt like hell, but my newest tattoo was the worse BY FAR.
  • InnerFatGirl
    Options
    I love tattoos on woman when they are a bit more original than butterflies on top of the butt crack or hearts or stars etc.

If they tell a story that is fine but I just don't get the idea of putting art on you unless it truly means something and just isn't pretty.

For instance, my step brother got a tattoo of his gf's name on his wrist and her the same but they put a cool spin on it. They recorded each other saying their names and then they printed out the sound wave image and then had a tattoo artist print that onto them. So it was unique to them and tells a pretty damn cool story.

I want to eventually get some work done but I can't think of anything I want on me permanent.

Was thinking of getting a World Tree or something on my calve or something else involving my religion but then if I ever have a change of heart 20 years later that will be a regret,

Sometimes the generic stuff is very cute on girls but I just think its a waste when it is that way... just an opinion. Be a original form of expression...

I will stick to donating blood every 6 weeks I guess.

I agree. I mean no harm to women with these types of tattoos, but I can not stand butterflies, stars or anything else females always get. However, I love the lady on here's tattoos representing her children and her angel baby.

I am proud that I have not seen anyone else with my tattoos, apart from the paw and the ying yang, which is fine because the paw is very close to my heart and the ying yang is a tattoo begging for a cover up. Also, all my tattoos have meaning to me and symbolise me, as a person. There are loads of tattoos I'd like, but won't get because they're so common.

Your stepbrother's gf and his tattoos are freakin' AMAZING.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i can't wait to get my latest one finished:

419440_608346709091_293000779_3001357_483470422_n.jpg
  • starzluv94
    starzluv94 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    no other girls have any to share =( there cannot be so few of us....

I have 6 tats one on my foot
    one on each of my ankles
    one on my back
    one on my wrist
    one on my neck

and i will be getting another one in a couple of weeks for the twloha foundation
    (sorry no pics maybe later when my boss isnt staring at me as I am trying to take the pics lol)
  • khedl85
    khedl85 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I NEVER said 60 yr old people are bitter and old...I said I WOULD be bitter and old...

nice try though.... =)
    Dont hate, feel the love! ..... Besides when Im 60, I dont care whos lookin. Ill be bitter and old. oh well, haters gonna hate.

Excuse me, but why is bad to disrespect someones choice about tats, but OK to disrespect the 60's crowd due to age? Looking to the positive, I'll make the jump that you just misworded your thoughts.

We should all be so lucky as to live healthily to be 60 or 70 and older! Isn't a healthy long life what we would all like to be able to enjoy?
  • WillPowerYes
    WillPowerYes Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I NEVER said 60 yr old people are bitter and old...I said I WOULD be bitter and old...
    nice try though.... =)

Perhaps you will, but that would be sad for you. Happily growing old is a privilege, what is that saying about getting older, "What is the alternative?".

Be well.