America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options
Foxypoo61287
Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
So heard about this list today. What do you think, And what is YOUR list?

1. Casey Anthony-- Yea, she was aquitted of murdering her daughter...I see why she is number 1.
2.Kim Kardashian-- Are we REALLY still hung up on KK?
3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.
4. Bernie Madoff-- Idk who you are either...
5. Michael Moore-- Oh get over yourself ignorant people. He has an opinion. & if you don't like him, don't watch his *kitten*!
6. John Edwards-- Uh, again, no idea what he did, or was it something to do with boys too.
7. O.J. Simpson-- OK IT'S BEEN 20 YEARS SINCE NICOLE! Shut up already!
8. Mel Gibson-- Who HATES Mel Gibson!
8. Tiger Woods-- Really?
( They are tied, so idk why they didn't just stop at 9, but missed 9 totally.)
10. Paris HIlton-- what has she been up to? I haven't heard about this girl in a while!
( Shocked the president wasn't on the list..... hmmph)

I don't really hate anyone. But I can tell you I CAN'T STAND the WHOLE crew of Jersey Shore! :mad: Fake Orange Tans...ugh..just pisses me off.

1. Jersey Shore!
2. People who can't park
3. Bullies
4. People who use 18 million coupons, and all coins to pay their grocery bill of $100.
5. People who don't tip
6. Racist People
7. People who complain about getting treated differently because of their race yet, are the stereo type of what they are against.
8. People who say Cops are Pigs, or that Cops get away with everything. Your wrong!
9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.
10. And since no one will say it......JERRY SPRINGER!!! Lmao

And that list is MY OPINION. And that's it. If you don't like it, I don't care. Go make a rant about it and make me and my topic the center of YOUR world for the next 2 hours... K.thanks.bye!:heart:

Replies

• Foxypoo61287
    Options
    Ooh, you're feisty today!

The only thing I hate are top ten lists.

Ya, I'm pretty rockin today. LoL. Meh what can I say.
  • miranda_mom
    miranda_mom Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.]

You obviously don't live in PA - although I thought this was big news everywhere?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

The only thing I hate are top ten lists.

And people who whine about them because they don't know half of the names on them. Watch the news once in awhile!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Someone need to get up to date with her general knowledge.
  • MarieRich
    MarieRich Posts: 87 Member
    Options

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

kinda what I was thinking....... newspapers - they offer them online these days.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    So heard about this list today. What do you think, And what is YOUR list?

3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.
    4. Bernie Madoff-- Idk who you are either...
    5. Michael Moore-- Oh get over yourself ignorant people. He has an opinion. & if you don't like him, don't watch his *kitten*!
    6. John Edwards-- Uh, again, no idea what he did, or was it something to do with boys too.

LOLOLOL at #5 "Get over yourself ignorant people", yet does not know who Bernie Maddoff, Jerry Sandusky, or John Edwards is. LOVE it!

I do agree with most of the OPs personal list though.
  • Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Lol, you must be very young and/or live under a rock :huh: :laugh:

I always encourage people to watch the news. The people you didn't know have been really big headlines within the past year.

I don't hate much except for babies.. well, more so the thought of having a baby protruding from my vagina. That will NOT be happening over here!
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    It's pretty obvious what kind of media you keep up with. You know all about Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, OJ Simpson. But have never heard of Jerry Sandusky or Bernie Madoff?? Turn off your TV and pick up a newspaper. Or if you can't handle that, turn off MTV and turn on CNN. Cheers :drinker:
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    It's pretty obvious what kind of media you keep up with. You know all about Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, OJ Simpson. But have never heard of Jerry Sandusky or Bernie Madoff?? Turn off your TV and pick up a newspaper. Or if you can't handle that, turn off MTV and turn on CNN. Cheers :drinker:
    http://www.buuurn.com/
    -wtk
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    I do watch the news. But local news. Thank you very much haters. I have a friend over in Afg, and CHOOSE not to keep up with the news. Because I need to be there for him and not worry about any bombings or killings over there. So thank you very much. And I def don't watch MTV. I don't really watch any TV for that matter, and I know what's going on Locally. So go piss in someone else's cheerios!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

1/David Cameron
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Forgive me dear, but #3 is the only one of which I know anything about.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options

1/David Cameron
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Lmao. Awesome! But according to everyone else who decided to be a HATER...you must live under a rock since you know nothing about the people I named...( Just kidding)
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can't believe someone would start a thread just to make themselves look less intelligent.

1. John Edwards didn't "do anything with boys."
    2. OJ didn't just kill his ex wife. He's now in prison for a different crime -- but that happened like a million years ago too (like 12 months!)
    3. Tiger slept with 5,000 people. People are allowed to not like him if they want.
    4. Sandusky?! Really??????? REALLY?!
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    I am totally baffeled that you don't know who Jerry Sandusky is (molested many young boys as a coach with Penn State over a course of MANY years), who Bernie Madoff is (robbed people of millions of dollars and is currently in prison) or John Edwards (democrat who ran for President in the last election and also had an affair and had a child while his wife was dying of breast cancer and was then accused and taken to trial for the misuse of campaign funds and was just found aquited). You really should get out more :/
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options
    I do watch the news. But local news. Thank you very much haters. I have a friend over in Afg, and CHOOSE not to keep up with the news. Because I need to be there for him and not worry about any bombings or killings over there. So thank you very much. And I def don't watch MTV. I don't really watch any TV for that matter, and I know what's going on Locally. So go piss in someone else's cheerios!

Even the local news has talked about Bernie Madoff... and John Edwards has been an active politician for the last 20 years or so... long before we went to Afghanistan!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

1/David Cameron
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Forgive me dear, but #3 is the only one of which I know anything about.

David Cameron is the prime minister :|

He's apparently quite chummy with Obama, which is strange, because Obama seems like a decent human being, and David Cameron is the worlds biggest *kitten*. Also, he's probably the first black person Cameron has ever spoken to.

*eta, Nick Clegg is the deputy prime minister, except he doesny do anything. Clegg is the leader of a left wing party, Cameron the leader of a right. No one won a decent majority this year which is needed to pass laws, so instead of siding with another left wing party, Nick clegg sold out every single person that voted for them and formed a government with Cameron - giving them a majority and power over the country.
    An example of why this is ****, Clegg vowed to get rid of tuition fees for students in England...as part of the Tory gvernment, they were raised to £9000...
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options

I watch mostly local news and all those people are talked about on local news as well