America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I do watch the news. But local news. Thank you very much haters. I have a friend over in Afg, and CHOOSE not to keep up with the news. Because I need to be there for him and not worry about any bombings or killings over there. So thank you very much. And I def don't watch MTV. I don't really watch any TV for that matter, and I know what's going on Locally. So go piss in someone else's cheerios!

How did I know this was coming? lol. Thanks for the laugh OP! But on a serious note....

422a4ee8-9401-4fa6-b266-1a9fbfa642af.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I do watch the news. But local news. Thank you very much haters. I have a friend over in Afg, and CHOOSE not to keep up with the news. Because I need to be there for him and not worry about any bombings or killings over there. So thank you very much. And I def don't watch MTV. I don't really watch any TV for that matter, and I know what's going on Locally. So go piss in someone else's cheerios!

lol, oh sweet child. I don't watch the news all that much, but I know who those people are. We're not all haters, just confused. You said that was your piece and people are responding to lack of knowledge. Prayers for your friend, by the way!
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Aside from the fact that if you use 18 million coupons you're probably buying a lot of processed food, I think people who have the patience to clip them and use them are pretty rad. Assuming a person isn't buying things simply because they have a coupon and will actually use the item, coupon users are just about getting free money, and they don't give a rat's nut that you're behind them in line and frustrated beyond belief.

Frugal is rockin.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    He's apparently quite chummy with Obama, which is strange, because Obama seems like a decent human being, and David Cameron is the worlds biggest *kitten*. Also, he's probably the first black person Cameron has ever spoken to.

:laugh: :laugh:

Obama's a self-serving douche... so yeah... I could see him hanging out with the world's biggest *kitten*!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Someone need to get up to date with her general knowledge.

*nods*
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony

sorry, but this IS funny :laugh: :laugh:
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    He's apparently quite chummy with Obama, which is strange, because Obama seems like a decent human being, and David Cameron is the worlds biggest *kitten*. Also, he's probably the first black person Cameron has ever spoken to.

Obama's a self-serving douche... so yeah... I could see him hanging out with the world's biggest *kitten*!

LOL I'm not an Obama fan myself, but to be fair, most politicians are self-serving douches :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

LOL I'm not an Obama fan myself, but to be fair, most politicians are self-serving douches :)

Point taken! :laugh:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I think it's a little harsh to include people like Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton on a list with people like Jerry Sandusky and Casey Anthony. Last time I checked, the only thing Kim and Paris did was apparently annoy people and have sex with their boyfriends on camera, whereas Jerry Sandusky raped and molested young boys and Casey Anthony more than likely murdered her daughter. I don't really see how they're comparable.

Cut the celebutantes a little slack, here.

Also, I'm pretty alarmed that a grown woman doesn't know who Bernie Madoff, Jerry Sandusky, or John Edwards are.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention. And what does JE have anything to do with being over in AFG now? NOT A DARN THING.

On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test. My point has been proven! Have a FANTASTIC DAY! :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    To each their own in hating people in the media.
    But can we add Justin Bieber to the list? I really can't stand her.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron
    I'm going to add James Cameron for revisiting Titanic, Kirk Cameron for doing two Growing Pains movies, Scotty Cameron for switching to graphite, and Simon Cameron for being President Lincoln's Secretary of War.
    -wtk
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    I don't vote because I don't get it.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.
  • BAMFMeredith
    Options
    To each their own in hating people in the media.
    But can we add Justin Bieber to the list? I really can't stand her.

Lololololololol
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

aw I like Obama.
    I think he's got good policies, but obv not a majority so he can't actually make any of the changes he wants to.

We can trade if you want, here you go David-Cameron-007.jpg
    Options
    I love how when people come in to read threads and don't agree with the OP, or have questions, etc., the OP's always suddenly say "thank you all for playing my test...." People have a difference of opinion and aren't always going to agree, but stick to your guns, however ridiculous they are, because at least then you have a backbone.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.]

You obviously don't live in PA - although I thought this was big news everywhere?

She obvioulsy does not watch the news. EVER.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    My point has been proven!

You had a point?
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I don't vote because I don't get it.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

Did you read the rest???
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options

I love you :heart: lmao