America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• Person192
    Person192 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron
    That's wonderful. I wish that everyone felt like this :-( . but I'd put Thatcher at the top, because she came up with the 'ideology' (I don't think she had one- she was a pragmatist trying to retain in power, and wasn't actually that popular). Also, Gove and Osbourne definitely need to be on there. Redwood, Norman Tebbit and Michael Horward are pretty nasty, too, although we don't see much of them anymore. The Prime Minister's just a figurehead in many ways. There's SO many other Tories who deserve to be on that list. He's not even the worst :-(
    Anyway, Nick Clegg's shouldn't just be there for putting Cameron in power- he's a traitor and Judas was vilified for a reason... Although... I am a student from London which might explain why I resent him so much more than you do >:-( (tuition fees, of course)
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I don't vote because I don't get it.

That is one of the saddest things I have ever read.

Did you read the rest???

Yeah, I did. Sad. But it's ok, it's your choice and right to be uninformed.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test. My point has been proven! Have a FANTASTIC DAY! :)

I call BS on this. You didn't like the way the thread turned out, and decide to imply that the joke was on us the whole time. Sure......

Not keeping up with current events does not make you a bad person, okay? I think people were just shocked that you had never heard of some of the people on the first list, because the stories were huge in the media. Don't feel bad or anything...

*Edited to correct grammar/spelling errors
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention. And what does JE have anything to do with being over in AFG now? NOT A DARN THING.

On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test. My point has been proven! Have a FANTASTIC DAY! :)
    I am sorry to say this but people just like you are what's wrong with the younger generations ( and I am still young myself). It seems this younger generation only cares about social media and reality tv (not saying that's all YOU care about). I am personally glad you don't vote because you obviously don't take the time to keep up to date with current events and probably aren't aware of what any of the real issues are in the country. Too many vote for certain people (Obama) because it's trendy or cool without understanding the ramifications of their actions. Really is sad.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. I wish that everyone felt like this :-( . but I'd put Thatcher at the top, because she came up with the 'ideology' (I don't think she had one- she was a pragmatist trying to retain in power, and wasn't actually that popular). Also, Gove and Osbourne definitely need to be on there. Also Redwood, Norman Tebbit and Michael Horward are pretty nasty, too, although we don't see much of them anymore. The Prime Minister's just a figurehead in many ways. There's SO many other Tories who deserve to be on that list. He's not even the worst :-(
    Anyway, Nick Clegg's shouldn't just be there for putting Cameron in power- he's a traitor and Judas was vilified for a reason... Although... I am a student from London which might explain why I resent him so much more than you do >:-( (tuition fees, of course)

Yeah like, being Scottish I don't even understand when people vote Tory. It's not an acceptable point of view up here :L like, EVERYONE hates them. Everyone.
    It's enough to make me want to vote for Independence tbh, cuz then I would never have a Tory prime minister again.

Also I struggle enough paying for Uni and I don't even have to pay tuition fees, no way I could have gone to Uni if I'd had to ):
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I have a back bone, I just wanted to see what other people thought about the top 10 hated list. If you were my friend on here, you would see what I did. But since you are not, then you don't...... Anyways, My top 10 list is true. I don't watch CNN, but I do know who BM is, & JE is. I do not know how ever who That Jerry dude is. I have never heard his name until now. And I don't vote. That's the truth. I will vote when I'm ready.

And wtf cares how many people tiger slept with? How many OTHER guys do the SAME THING!!!??? How many other famous people DO THE SAME THING... Bill clinton wasn't there & he banged Monica IN THE EFFING OVAL OFFICE! The 2nd person posted that I was feisty today, and thats a fact. Love it or leave.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.]

You obviously don't live in PA - although I thought this was big news everywhere?

It is.. I live in Canada and know who he is/what he is accused of.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Bill clinton wasn't there & he banged Monica IN THE EFFING OVAL OFFICE!
    Technically, that was never confirmed.
    -wtk
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony

:laugh: :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter?

And exactly how does the Jersey Shore relate to you? You pay attention to that even though apparently it gets on your nerves.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    Bill clinton wasn't there & he banged Monica IN THE EFFING OVAL OFFICE!
    Technically, that was never confirmed.
    -wtk

clinton07230911.jpg
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter?

And exactly how does the Jersey Shore relate to you? You pay attention to that even though apparently it gets on your nerves.

Its all over the magazine racks at the store. :tongue:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to be rude, (really), but I was curious if you understood the reasons people can't stand Mel Gibson. The racism and (alleged, I think, not sure it was convicted) domestic violence?
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony

sorry, but this IS funny :laugh: :laugh:

My thoughts exactly. LoL
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    you forgot Linda Tripp she is a C**t
  • julesga
    julesga Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A little less time watching MTV crap and a wee bit more time keeping up with news would be a good thing. Just sayin'.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.
  • Foxypoo61287
    Options
    A little less time watching MTV crap and a wee bit more time keeping up with news would be a good thing. Just sayin'.

No MTV here woman. :happy:
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

sexforjaffaca, I love you a little bit. :flowerforyou:
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options

6. John Edwards-- Uh, again, no idea what he did, or was it something to do with boys too.

And that list is MY OPINION. And that's it. If you don't like it, I don't care. Go make a rant about it and make me and my topic the center of YOUR world for the next 2 hours... K.thanks.bye!:heart:

John Edwards didn't do anything with boys. He was accused to using campaign money (when he was running for President several years ago) to hide his pregnant mistress while he wife was dying with cancer....

I'd say he deserves his spot at #6

Edit- and she did end up dying. And now he's with his mistress