America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• krissers9
    krissers9 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Too many vote for certain people (Obama) because it's trendy or cool without understanding the ramifications of their actions. Really is sad.

Totally agree. Now with celebrities throwing fundraising events, it just proves it's popularity over issues.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american.

Barack Obama is the current president.

I know, but I figured I better say it. She's given me no reason to believe she'd know that on her own.
    2143661 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention.

That’s the sad part, it is relevant to you!! Why pay attention? Hmm maybe because this is going to affect us, our children, grandchildren...so on and so on. smh.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Nobody is getting 'serious' over her joke. Just because we are pointing out that she is obviously completely out of touch, and as such, her joke was not funny, does not mean that anyone is attacking her. If anything, we are advising her that it is in her best interests to become more informed.

A definition of attack is to criticize. You don't think anyone is criticizing or being critical?

The definition to attack is NOT to criticize. If no one ever criticized or challenged you, then how would you learn anything. You would just always be ignorant. An insult is an attack and I didn't see anyone insult her. I only saw individuals challenging her to learn more about the world around her. She is an adult... not a child. These things are relevant and shouldn't be ignored just because she isn't directly impacted. What I find truly funny is that she is irritated by 'media-manufactured' celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and the cast of the Jersey Shore, but it is people like her that only cater to the superficial and ignore the world around them that give these people their fame in the first place.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

Everyone has the right to watch whatever they want, but part of the problem in THIS country is people are spending way too much time wondering what KK is going to do next instead of what their politicians are. Your lifestyle and freedoms dont depend on non celebs....its depends on the people running your country. They dont even teach civics in school anymore unless you take it in college. Just sayin' too.
  • frootcat
    frootcat Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.
    It's kinda weird to me that you needed to prove this point. Are you new to the internet? :/
  • mzdavis2706
    Options
    thumbs up!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    fail_loop.gif
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    So heard about this list today. What do you think, And what is YOUR list?

3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.
    4. Bernie Madoff-- Idk who you are either...
    5. Michael Moore-- Oh get over yourself ignorant people. He has an opinion. & if you don't like him, don't watch his *kitten*!
    6. John Edwards-- Uh, again, no idea what he did, or was it something to do with boys too.

LOLOLOL at #5 "Get over yourself ignorant people", yet does not know who Bernie Maddoff, Jerry Sandusky, or John Edwards is. LOVE it!

I do agree with most of the OPs personal list though.

Agree with this. I don't read or watch a lot of news, but I still know who all these people are.
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Too many vote for certain people (Obama) because it's trendy or cool without understanding the ramifications of their actions. Really is sad.

Totally agree. Now with celebrities throwing fundraising events, it just proves it's popularity over issues.

Oh I agree people vote based on trendy or "coolness" factors. Hence, why Obama is President.

I saw a funny youtube video where an interviewer asked pedestrians questions before the last election. The interviewer took McCain's policies, but said they were Obama's, and all the pedestrians agreed with everything as long as Obama's name was infront of it..haha! Stupid people.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    So ironic that you called people who hate Michael Moore ignorant, but then yourself don't know who Bernie Madoff (with everyone's money) or John Edwards (I mean you probably voted for him...) are (Jerry Sandusky was big news for about a month very recently, but I still don't hold that on the same level...).
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention.

That’s the sad part, it is relevant to you!! Why pay attention? Hmm maybe because this is going to affect us, our children, grandchildren...so on and so on. smh.

^-This...definitely!
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony

Precisely!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Someone need to get up to date with her general knowledge.

kinda what I was thinking....... newspapers - they offer them online these days.

Agree. My there were some infamous *kitten* on that list.
  • TheDudette
    TheDudette Posts: 174
    Options
    I can't even... I don't... wow... reading this post just made me depressed.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    9. People who have NO IDEA what they are talking about. And look really stupid talking about it or arguing about it.

lol @ irony

it doesn't get any better than this.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of these people, but tbf, I'm Scottish.

Can I do a top 10 hated Uk list?

1/David Cameron
    2/Nick Clegg, because he put David Cameron in Power
    3/Maggie Thatcher, for possessing David Cameron and continuing her destruction of the working class
    4/David Cameron
    5/David Cameron
    6/David Cameron
    7/David Cameron
    8/David Cameron
    9/David Cameron
    10/David Cameron

Do I get the feeling you dont like DC? ;-) hehe neither do I, although i dont like politicians in general!
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    How can you hate people that coupon and use coupons to pay for a $100 grocery bill and then get it all for free. That makes me so sad :sad:

ETA: Please see my profile picture :laugh: ...yup FREE:heart:

No I'm saying they use coupons, then pay the rest in coins. Like $100 worth of coins. I love extreme couponing, just don't like the people who don't know how to do it.
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow someone actually thinks like me:)
  • cherylmnelson
    Options
    Seriously Kim Kardasian is more hated than Jerry Sandusky?