America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I don't like cops. I don't care if u like it. They are NOT judge & jury. just last night a cop followed me almost all the way home - just because I am a white person who lives in a predominantly black neighborhood, I must be shopping for crack, right? followed me for miles & when I stopped in to get gas, he pulled up in the gas station too. What's my crime - driving home after dark!?

I hate cops. and they don't like me either
  • bunnyfufu2012
    Options
    10. People who fart and then try to run away from the scene. I know it was you. Don't think you're fooling anyone.
    Sorry :embarassed:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

A) no one bashed you. Most of us were just trying to help inform you of being informed and B) honey, John Goodman's been around tv a LONG time - Roseann, but I suspect you're too young to know that show, so yea we, or I know who he is. Again, there was no point to be proven. You posted your thoughts, people responded. It's how threads work. Period.

Um, not that john goodman dear. Look up John Goodman.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    a.aaa-Haters-gonna-hate.jpg
  • sshap21712
    sshap21712 Posts: 139
    Options
    If it doesn't relate to me, why does it matter? ( And here comes the big OMGS) I don't vote because I don't get it. They ALL LIE! If something is not relevant to me, why pay attention. And what does JE have anything to do with being over in AFG now? NOT A DARN THING.

On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test. My point has been proven! Have a FANTASTIC DAY! :)

It matters because we should try to make this a better world for EVERYONE, not just for you! You need to keep aware of what's happening in the world so you can have a bigger view of the world. If you limit your self to what "only relates to you", what kind of person do you think that makes you?
  • SeanNJ
    SeanNJ Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Oh I agree people vote based on trendy or "coolness" factors. Hence, why Obama is President.

I voted for Obama because, otherwise, Sarah Palin would've been one cardiac arrest from the presidency.

McCain shot himself in the foot; although Bush's rating was so low when he left office, I don't think any Republican was going to beat any Democrat.
  • AlyRoseNYC
    AlyRoseNYC Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I don't like cops. I don't care if u like it. They are NOT judge & jury. just last night a cop followed me almost all the way home - just because I am a white person who lives in a predominantly black neighborhood, I must be shopping for crack, right? followed me for miles & when I stopped in to get gas, he pulled up in the gas station too. What's my crime - driving home after dark!?

I hate cops. and they don't like me either

Who will you call if you are ever in a life-threatening predicament? Or if someone you love goes missing?
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    2.Kim Kardashian-- Are we REALLY still hung up on KK?

I don't hate her but really what is it with KK aside from her extra large booty, her partying with ex BFF Paris Hilton & her sex videos?
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    5. Michael Moore-- Oh get over yourself ignorant people. He has an opinion. & if you don't like him, don't watch his *kitten*!

The thing I don't like about this windbag is that he is a hypocrite and while yes, has an opinion... his "documentaries" are crap and full of half truths... but then what documentary isn't?... and I feel this way with all overzealous political nutjobs on both sides of the spectrum

But other than that, if they aren't in my immediate circle of contact, I really don't give a flying crap what they do and who they are.... I will let the people in their immediate circle deal with them as I am quite indifferent.

And I agree with the others laughing at the OP for making the "ignorant" people statement without knowing half the people on the list. But I guess I can expect that from someone who knows more about Jersey Shore and their exploits.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    1. SofaKingRad
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options

I don't hate her but really what is it with KK aside from her extra large booty, her partying with ex BFF Paris Hilton & her sex videos?

65 million dollars in 2011. Homegirl might not have any actual talent, but those Kardashians are doing something right!
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    greasygriddle_wechnage Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, **weather** or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

partly cloudy or sunny today?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

A) no one bashed you. Most of us were just trying to help inform you of being informed and B) honey, John Goodman's been around tv a LONG time - Roseann, but I suspect you're too young to know that show, so yea we, or I know who he is. Again, there was no point to be proven. You posted your thoughts, people responded. It's how threads work. Period.

Um, not that john goodman dear. Look up John Goodman.

hmmm, John Goodman.... Yep, same one from Roseanne, like I said.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000422/

Unless you were referring to the guy who adopted his girlfriend, but I like my John Goodman better and he came up many many many times more than the girlfriend adopter did........
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Oh I agree people vote based on trendy or "coolness" factors. Hence, why Obama is President.

I voted for Obama because, otherwise, Sarah Palin would've been one cardiac arrest from the presidency.

McCain shot himself in the foot; although Bush's rating was so low when he left office, I don't think any Republican was going to beat any Democrat.

Word.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

she and her sisters own a clothing line brand and clothing stores to name one other thing she does
  • aba160
    aba160 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Seriously Kim Kardasian is more hated than Jerry Sandusky?

THIS. That was the only thing I got out of this little list. How is Kim Kardashian in between a woman who killed her toddler and a man who molested countless children???!!! I mean, I'm not a fan of KK, but that she's #2 is just plain sad and says a lot about our country.
  • NPS1985
    NPS1985 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    10. People who fart and then try to run away from the scene. I know it was you. Don't think you're fooling anyone.
    Sorry :embarassed:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You must dominate an intense game of trivial pursuit!! Well done!!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I do think there are "better" people who could be on this list instead of Tiger Woods or Mel Gibson. Or Kim Kardashian. People like the whole KKK...the Westboro Baptist Church..well not really the PEOPLE but the ideology of what they stand for. Though I agree 1000% for Casey Anthony. I would also add the woman in my OWN town who did pretty much the same thing. ANY mother who kills something she created...a living person of her own making is sick sick sick.

Now if you made a top celebs that you dislike...I would add the likes of Tom Cruise and Jim Carrey....simply because I think they have both lost their minds.