America's TOP 10 Most hated people

Options

Replies

• bunnyfufu2012
    Options
    ok I'll play

1. bullies
    2. drivers that cut me off then slow down when there is no one in front of them.:frown:
    3. people that don't know when to stop debating:drinker: cant we agree to disagree.
    4. people who hate people
    oops

5. myself.........
    6.7.8.9.10.ummm I cant think of any :indifferent: :flowerforyou:
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    On a side note: Thank you all for taking your time to react to my little test.
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

A) no one bashed you. Most of us were just trying to help inform you of being informed and B) honey, John Goodman's been around tv a LONG time - Roseann, but I suspect you're too young to know that show, so yea we, or I know who he is. Again, there was no point to be proven. You posted your thoughts, people responded. It's how threads work. Period.

Um, not that john goodman dear. Look up John Goodman.

hmmm, John Goodman.... Yep, same one from Roseanne, like I said.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000422/

Unless you were referring to the guy who adopted his girlfriend, but I like my John Goodman better and he came up many many many times more than the girlfriend adopter did........

1st one on my list
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-polo-tycoon-john-goodman-sentenced-16-years/story?id=16327312
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    LOL That is funny~
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    To each their own in hating people in the media.
    But can we add Justin Bieber to the list? I really can't stand her.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You win the interwebz!!! :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    And there it is again. If you don't agree with the OP, you're either a hater or just a victim of a little social experiment and the joke's all on us.

Its true, everyone gets all rallied up when someone isn't as informed as you and you all start bashing someone for their ignorance. This is not a please tell someone how stupid they are, weather or not they watch MTV, HBO, CNN or PBS. I am allowed to have my own opinions on what ever I may please, and what would everyone have said If I put that I think Casey Anthony was innocent. What kind of backlash would I have gotten. Come on now. Bet some of you have NO IDEA who John Goodman is. And why would it matter to you? He isn't from your home town. But he is known all around for the Polo Club. But I would not bash someone for not knowing who he or she is. What if I put up George W. Bush, and all the BULLCRAP he did, or better yet ALL the presidents. I would become known as the anit-american. So go back to your corners. I have just proven my point. Everyone has the freedom of speech, but what you say, and how you say it will ALWAYS be critiqued.

Take a look in the mirror and point those fingers and who do they point back at? Just sayin'

A) no one bashed you. Most of us were just trying to help inform you of being informed and B) honey, John Goodman's been around tv a LONG time - Roseann, but I suspect you're too young to know that show, so yea we, or I know who he is. Again, there was no point to be proven. You posted your thoughts, people responded. It's how threads work. Period.

Unless you were referring to the guy who adopted his girlfriend, but I like my John Goodman better and he came up many many many times more than the girlfriend adopter did........

1st one on my list
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-polo-tycoon-john-goodman-sentenced-16-years/story?id=16327312

still knew who he was, because he's been in the news.... :flowerforyou:
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I doubt the OP is serious. No one is that out of touch with reality.

I think the rest of you got trolled and got all riled up over nothing. I give her a 9/10. Well done OP.
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I like how you hate racists but don't know why anyone would hate Mel Gibson :/
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options

1st one on my list

I'm sorry, but this sort of thing happens all the time....

I still knew about him though.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Seriously Kim Kardasian is more hated than Jerry Sandusky?

THIS. That was the only thing I got out of this little list. How is Kim Kardashian in between a woman who killed her toddler and a man who molested countless children???!!! I mean, I'm not a fan of KK, but that she's #2 is just plain sad and says a lot about our country.

It's probably because more people are like the OP and don't know who people like Jerry Sandusky are....
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Someone need to get up to date with her general knowledge.

kinda what I was thinking....... newspapers - they offer them online these days.

Yes this was kind of my thought- sorry OP I hate to be rude but most of those people are well known and what they did to make them so hated is pretty widele known as well...although as someone mentioned if this is just to get a rise out of people then oops! :ohwell:
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    3. Jerry Sandusky-- Who the hell is this? I have never heard of him, except for today and I heard he like did bad things with boys.]

You obviously don't live in PA - although I thought this was big news everywhere?

It was.
  • andreanicole686
    andreanicole686 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Seriously Kim Kardasian is more hated than Jerry Sandusky?

THIS. That was the only thing I got out of this little list. How is Kim Kardashian in between a woman who killed her toddler and a man who molested countless children???!!! I mean, I'm not a fan of KK, but that she's #2 is just plain sad and says a lot about our country.

It's probably because more people are like the OP and don't know who people like Jerry Sandusky are....

I was thinking the same thing. Kind of sad.
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    For the sake of argument (because I know someone will)... I think I'll put Scott Walker on the list
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I hate everyone equally. :flowerforyou:
  • ChelseaM18
    ChelseaM18 Posts: 303
    Options
    Lol we are reaaaaally different people :'D

I like this post nonetheless :) and I think John Edwards is a psychic who tells families that they're dead loved ones are talking to him.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Oh and my most hated people are stupid people.... not to be confused with ignorant people.... ignorance can be fixed, stupid can't.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Lol we are reaaaaally different people :'D

I like this post nonetheless :) and I think John Edwards is a psychic who tells families that they're dead loved ones are talking to him.

That would be John Edward.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Get some subscriptions to magazines and newspapers. Seriously, all of those people on that list are people you should have heard about in some context or another if you were up to date on current events and being an active participant on the planet. Which you should want to be, since you live in the world.

The sad part of this list is a Kardashian is higher than a child molester, but that's probably because people who voted on the list also aren't up to date on their current events in the world.

tumblr_ltxxxaITc81r1vzzeo2_500.png
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I doubt the OP is serious. No one is that out of touch with reality.

I think the rest of you got trolled and got all riled up over nothing. I give her a 9/10. Well done OP.

Thank you.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Oh I agree people vote based on trendy or "coolness" factors. Hence, why Obama is President.

If people really voted entirely on trends or "coolness" factors, Sarah Palin should have been a sure-fire ticket into the office.

Thank gawd a majority of voters don't actually vote on trends without current knowledge, because otherwise, we'd all REALLY be screwed right now.