ALMOST there! ~90lbs lost in about 10 months.

Options

Replies

• joyzy
    joyzy Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look so firm and fit! Congratulations, first of all. Second, have you had any issues with excess skin? I have lost 165 pounds and I am starting to get discouraged cause I have a belly that wont go away. I am not sure at this point if it is still fat or if its skin. I am trying to hard not to have to do surgery (cause im terrified and its expensive). i would love to do this naturally. Was this every an issue for you? I can't imagine it has been with such a tiny frame, but just asking...

YES! In the center just above my belly button, and the entire area from hip to hip below my belly button is really saggy and gross.

I'm going to keep at it and see how it looks in another year.
  • BetterFasterStronger
    Options
    What an amazing story and achievement! Thank for you sharing! You're a total athlete now- you bod looks amazing and you're absolutely gorg!
  • _beautiful_disaster_
    Options
    you look fantastic, i'm jealous. how'd you loose it?
  • gdwarkaj
    gdwarkaj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Awesome!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    You look so firm and fit! Congratulations, first of all. Second, have you had any issues with excess skin? I have lost 165 pounds and I am starting to get discouraged cause I have a belly that wont go away. I am not sure at this point if it is still fat or if its skin. I am trying to hard not to have to do surgery (cause im terrified and its expensive). i would love to do this naturally. Was this every an issue for you? I can't imagine it has been with such a tiny frame, but just asking...

The best thing is toning excercises. Don't let them cut you open!
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome !
  • gbtesq
    gbtesq Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look Absolutely Awesome!! Such an inspiration!!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    seriously incredible and so inspirational.
  • ginawood1
    ginawood1 Posts: 8
    Options
    AMAZING! You look awesome! Congrats. very inspirational!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    The key for me has been consistency.

Absolutely. Just gotta have a solid work out/diet plan and STICK to it!!
    You look fabulous! Great job :)
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. And a very inspirational story too.
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    HOLY SMOKES!!
    Whatta metamorphosis!!... all your hard work, most definitely, payed off.
    Way to inspire others to reach their weight loss goals.
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! My starting weight was about 30 lbs lighter than you and I'm on my way . . but seeing how great you look is even more inspiration! Thanks!
  • hoppinfroggin22
    hoppinfroggin22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • pbonwheat
    pbonwheat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey you look fantastic! You give all us 200 plus gals hope. I just started mfp and hope to lose 60 lbs. Tracking is the key ingredient to success ( according to my doc)he is the one who told me about this site. HERE I GO....... Hope to look as good as you do in due time.
  • linbug25
    linbug25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! I just joined today. My goal is to lose 100 lbs. For now I'm focusing on just losing 20 lbs so that the goal doesn't seem so far. I hope I can achieve the same as you have!! Congrats!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I see from your profile pic you must have done a color run - how fun!

Congrats on your weightloss and your determination to have victory over your disorder. You're doing it!!
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    Great job!! You rock!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! Thank you SO much for sharing I really needed it today.
  • cstew44
    cstew44 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!! You are a true inspiration for all!!!!!! Congrats on a job well done . . .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!