Tatoo free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Tattooed or not tattooed, if you're hot then you're hot. They don't "take away" from people.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    third . . .tattoos MEAN SOMETHING to those who choose to get them

hey, i'm pro-ink. but this one bugs the bejeezus out of me. No, no they don't all MEAN SOMETHING. good lord.

i'm asked eleventy million times (thanks cory) ... what does is MEAN???
    um, nothing. i like it.

It's really not possible that you could just like a design.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I do not have a tatoo. I have no desire for one. I will never get one.I think some tatoos are true art work. I have nothing AGAINST tatoos or the desire for them (need to say this just in case the tatood people get up in arms).

I guess I just think that the human body is beautiful just as it is. A photographer friend of mine once said "a beautiful woman is her own accessory...clothing and jewellry should complement her..but not take focus from her". When I see a woman with a tatoo I'm more inclined to notice her ink first (maybee that's what she wants??? dunno). I guess I want people to notice ME..not my adornments.
    I agree with you. I think of tattoos like graffiti, except much harder to remove.
  • Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    I do not have a tatoo. I have no desire for one. I will never get one.I think some tatoos are true art work. I have nothing AGAINST tatoos or the desire for them (need to say this just in case the tatood people get up in arms).

I guess I just think that the human body is beautiful just as it is. A photographer friend of mine once said "a beautiful woman is her own accessory...clothing and jewellry should complement her..but not take focus from her". When I see a woman with a tatoo I'm more inclined to notice her ink first (maybee that's what she wants??? dunno). I guess I want people to notice ME..not my adornments.

Well I have six and will be going for a seventh soon. Each one is meaningful to me I have never regretted any of them.
  • Mommy2Avaj
    Mommy2Avaj Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    The only difference between people with tattoos and people without tattoos is that people with tattoos dont give a damn whether you have tattoos or not. Jes sayin. Love ink, have 4 and will have more.
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this post is just weak.

Why do you cover your beautiful body up with clothes then? lol.. flawed logic on my part I know ;)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    What is a Tatoo....I was interested....:laugh:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Man, I forgot how harsh people could be on the forums sometimes! However, if you have been on the site long enough, you know you open yourself up for it when you post opinions and/or bull****.
  • snw_
    snw_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options

hey, i'm pro-ink. but this one bugs the bejeezus out of me. No, no they don't all MEAN SOMETHING. good lord.

um, nothing. i like it.

i have flowers and dragonflies and stuff on my sleeve. it doesn't MEAN anything. i just like it.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options

um, nothing. i like it.

i have flowers and dragonflies and stuff on my sleeve. it doesn't MEAN anything. i just like it.

This. My side tattoo has no meaning, actually all but one have no meaning, just thought they were pretty.
  • StartingOver4Me
    Options
    Is there any point to this? NO I think not!

From---Proud owner or 4 TATTOOS and will have more throughout my lifetime.

As far as the "Bumper Sticker on a Bently" comment---- You're getting one-so what are we? Pinto's?
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I am tattooed...some of my tattoos have meaning... Others.. Not so much. Why did I get them? Because I like them... Is it tje first thing people see? Yeah most of the time, do I care? Nope, my tattoos are a part of me...and I see nothing wrong with them being the first thing someone notices about me.. It is really no different than me noticing someones hair colour or style.

If you don't like them or don't want them awesome... Don't get them. Your opinion is shared with many people... But I don't see why you posted this.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i do not have a tatoo either.

wtf is a tatoo? is he that little dude from fanstasy island? (i'm wondering if any of my friends will catch the midget reference)

DE PLANE DE PLANE!!!!!!!!!

BTW Tatoo's suck!!!
  • jfcarlson713
    jfcarlson713 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are like a lot of things in life. If you have to ask the question - you will never understand the answer. I have my tattoo for my own reason and nobody has a right to know that reason. I go camping for my own reasons; I run for my own reasons; I married my husband for my own reasons. Get it??????
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Has anyone given the op a cookie or star or something yet?

If not...here ya go....

xljjtz.jpg
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options

um, nothing. i like it.
    I have a tiny star on my ankle and EVERYONE asks what does the star mean...NOTHING! I liked the star and go it...they do not all have meaning. I get weird looks when I say there is no meaning.
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    First, lets get the spelling right . . . its TATTOO
    second . . . nobody out there is getting a tattoo because they are worried about what YOU will think of them
    fourth . . . tattoos (done well) on either sex are hot and no one will ever convince me otherwise

DITTO!!!!! If you don't like them, don't get them or look at them. I have 6 and my newest and largest one is shown in my pic. I LOVE IT. It has very deep and special meaning to me and the stuggles I have been through in MY life. Explanation of why I have tattoos is no one's business but mine and who I decide to tell. Stop being so judgemental!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I like MFP for the whole weight loss journey thing, and I love how encouraging the friends I've made so far have been...but as far as General Chit-Chat is concerned, I'll stick with my old forum.

Just like there was no real need for this thread, there was no real need for such harsh responses. I've seen threads that get absolutely no responses at all. Don't like it? Don't respond. Get over yourselves.
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    no one cares about your opinion

Or yours!! Just saying!!
This discussion has been closed.