Tatoo free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I am not sure what tattoo's have to do with this kind of weight loss forum. Opinions are great when they are relevant to the topic. I never thought i would get a tattoo then after one of my Breast Cancer surgeries I got a butterfly with the bc symbol as its belly...it is carrying the breast cancer away. It is beautiful and honestly, when I loose the weight I am getting another one as my accomplishment present! There is enough crap out there in the real world, serious issues, real problems! Why someone would intentionally post something that is so negative and opinionated is beyond me...what I do know is that we are ALL GODS children and I will not judge anyone for what they choose to do with their life or their body.

Your tattoo sounds super cute! What a great way to help you through a difficult time, carrying it away.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals

No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.