The awkward moment at the restroom/locker room

Options

Replies

• stablesong
    stablesong Posts: 224
    Options
    Why are you so terrified of naked bodies? You have one just like everyone else. Maybe this woman wasn't the picture perfect model shape, or maybe you're just uncomfortable with nature, but nudity is nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. Everyone gets naked and everyone looks pretty much similar, so why freak out?
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    maybe you can't remember her face because your looking to her body?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Wow. This post makes me kind of sad. It's a body. Everyone has one. It may not be attractive to you, but no one's body is disgusting.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    ...i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women take all of her clothes of right in front of me...
    political-pictures-josef-stalin-penthouse-forum.jpg
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    :noway: ok so i am new to this gym and i went to the restroom/ locker i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women

shocked.gif

LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    Haha this has happened to me plenty of times. I just turn around as well.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    :noway: ok so i am new to this gym and i went to the restroom/ locker i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women

shocked.gif

hahahaha!
  • theladyy
    theladyy Posts: 176
    Options
    I didn't realize people WEREN'T naked in the locker rooms....? I've never been to a gym, but I always just assumed nudity was expected.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    Locker room = naked people.

You will see more of them - it's your problem not theirs. Not sure how you will overcome it but there ya go...

This is a little harshly worded, but basically true. A locker room is for changing, some people chose to change in a quiet corner (or a stall) others do not, but either one is perfectly acceptable. If you don't like seeing naked people, don't go in the locker room. End. Of. Story.

The really awkward thing is seeing your boss or your students naked in the locker room...Just sayin'.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I've belonged to a number of gyms, and it's FAR more common for ladies to striip down in the main area of the locker room than anywhere else. EVERYONE runs around nekkid.

I don't like it, and I change in the bathrooms, but that is NOT the norm. If you're gonna go to a gym, you're gonna see nekkid!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

Um...if there's any place I would expect to see naked people, it would be in a locker room. Have you never been in a locker room before? Did you somehow miss this rite of passage when you were in school?
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I like naked women

this! :wink:

but seriously. naked people in the locker room is pretty much the norm.
  • KaylaBushman
    Options
    I'm just gonna reply and say that I don't have a problem if people strip naked and then get dressed. But it is the lollygaggers that bother me.

There was this lady flying nude at the gym the other day with her leg up on the bench lotioning her body. Her legs were parted and she was totally showing the world what her momma gave her... It was a bit much.

Naked people don't bother me, its the people that take their sweet time blowdrying their pubic hairs with the gym blowdryers and those who rub and lotion themselves up that bother me.

Edited to add... so I understand where you are coming from.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I do on occasion get naked as I am getting dressed & if there is not a cubicle free then I am exposed to others. I first started when I was visiting Canada (I'm from UK) & the ladies there were often bigger than me (about 300lb at the time) and they did not care so why should I? As a nurse I often see naked bodies & the only one I have tied to avoid looking at was when my father needed nursing care. We kept a towel in place! Bodies are bodies & made by God in all shapes & sizes. He sure does have a sense of humour!!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    I agree with her!!! Underwear is one thing..but someone being butt naked?! Seriously, that's disturbing. I've seen it done frequently though. It's still..extremely awkward!!
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I like naked women

this! :wink:

Yup!!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated. It's just boobies and vasheenas, people. Get over it.
  • downwithbottledwater
    Options
    I don't mind people getting changed...it is a change ro afterall.

What bugs me is naked women in the hot tub. My gym has a hot tub in the locker room so some women seem to think they can use it naked.

I've been in there, in a suit, and had naked women get in with me. It totally skeeved me out.

I don't use it anymore.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with the nude human form. The most beautiful I have ever felt was when I went to a nude spa. I was a little intimidated before I went, thinking everyone would be perfect and I'd feel too self conscious. Boy was I wrong. I saw so many different sizes, shapes and ages there. Just being around so many confident people raised my own confidence immensely. Confidence is a very beautiful thing.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    ...i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women take all of her clothes of right in front of me...
    political-pictures-josef-stalin-penthouse-forum.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: