The awkward moment at the restroom/locker room

Options

Replies

• GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    OP deactivated. It's just boobies and vasheenas, people. Get over it.
    Takes some posing to see the "v". That would be cray cray.
  • Squeezalsize10
    Options
    I'm just gonna reply and say that I don't have a problem if people strip naked and then get dressed. But it is the lollygaggers that bother me.

There was this lady flying nude at the gym the other day with her leg up on the bench lotioning her body. Her legs were parted and she was totally showing the world what her momma gave her... It was a bit much.

Naked people don't bother me, its the people that take their sweet time blowdrying their pubic hairs with the gym blowdryers and those who rub and lotion themselves up that bother me.

Edited to add... so I understand where you are coming from.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • rainbobrite929
    Options
    the naked time ... well if you're uncomfortable ... that's YOUR problem. If I'm comfortable enough with my body to change in a locker room ... *gasp* because that's what they are for, you know ... and you look and feel disgusted with me, well that's your problem not mine because YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MY BODY!
  • Michellerawrrr
    Michellerawrrr Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Naked = no big deal!! I guess party naked would really freak you out. :laugh:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Didn't you ever have gym class before? That is pretty normal for someone to get completely naked in the locker room.
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Strip all the time in the locker room - were all women

In my work I am often the only woman with 50-200 blokes, shy is not in my vocabulary!
  • feedingonrose
    Options
    I can totally empathize with OP.

I was at the post office today and someone licked an envelope. I mean they stuck their tongue out and actually licked it.

What the hell's the world coming to?
    I saw this and thought Seriously? You're scared of people licking envelopes? Then I realized. :facepalm:
    It was actually funny for me to be that lame.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Locker room....is a changing room, so you are going to see naked people there!! They are there changing, & showering!!
  • amivox
    amivox Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    This is pretty common. I was shocked my first time at a gym to see this, but I got used to it. I never went nakey myself, but other people's nudity doesn't bother me so much anymore.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    If I see anyone using a blow dryer and brush on their bush, I am outta there! :D
  • ToniAspacher
    Options
    If there is a place to dress and undress privately, I think people should be considerate enough to use it. I don't care either way about nudity, but I am considerate. And I think women are less likely to be comfortable with nudity than men.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I think I'm more upset at how many people misspell "woman" when only referring to one "woman" and spell it in the plural sense "women". This drives me crazy.
  • wellingfamily507
    wellingfamily507 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can handle the naked, but I agree I was a little freaked out in the hot tub with the lil old naked biddies....but hey they were not at all concerned with it while their tatas floated off in the current....LOL
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    :noway: ok so i am new to this gym and i went to the restroom/ locker i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women take all of her clothes of right in front of me and i honestly didn't know how to react, i guess i just couldn't believe that just happened. i mean come on take your clothes of inside the shower nobody wants to see you like that!! but anyways it was very disturbing i was traumatized i didn't know if to go back to the gym or not!! the good thing is that by now i don't remember her face
    has this happened to you?? feel free to share

i've seen much worse...that's all i'm sayin and yes, traumatized is the word. sorry you saw that lol you've probably learned your lesson now not to look up haha you'll learn the best times to go I guess, or not go..
  • littlecompton
    Options
    While I think "traumatized" is a bit much, I totally understand being uncomfortable. It's not that I am a prude, or that I am disgusted by someone else's body, it's just that I am conservative that way. Fortunately my husband is even pretty modest for a man as well! He's not the type to walk around naked, and neither am I. I even remember my sister getting out of gym class in HS so she wouldn't have to be picked on for not taking off her clothes. By the time I went to HS I don't remember any of the girls showering or walking around naked either. In my twenties I shared a shore house with friends and was surprised to see females naked in front of each other. I wasn't traumatized (maybe a little jealous of the flat tummy!) but it did make me uncomfortable.

I don't criticize others for being free with their body, so I would hope that they would respect my modesty. I am seeing a lot of venom here toward the original poster, but maybe she was just shocked by public nudity in general; could even be a cultural difference. Let's all just agree to disagree, boobies and all.
    PS - what is a 'troll'?
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I can totally empathize with OP.

I was at the post office today and someone licked an envelope. I mean they stuck their tongue out and actually licked it.

What the hell's the world coming to?
    I saw this and thought Seriously? You're scared of people licking envelopes? Then I realized. :facepalm:
    It was actually funny for me to be that lame.

lol this made me giggle :laugh:
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I've belonged to a number of gyms, and it's FAR more common for ladies to striip down in the main area of the locker room than anywhere else. EVERYONE runs around nekkid.

I don't like it, and I change in the bathrooms, but that is NOT the norm. If you're gonna go to a gym, you're gonna see nekkid!

I change in the bathroom too, but only because I'm not comfortable at all with being seen naked at this point
  • Morior87
    Morior87 Posts: 14
    Options
    Consider yourself lucky, At least you dont have shrivelled up old guys walking around naked in your locker room. I do... My eyes... my beautiful eyes!!! *gouges out with a spoon*
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I think I need to get a gym membership soon :bigsmile:
    Jk :D