The awkward moment at the restroom/locker room

Options

Replies

• shady1987dre
    shady1987dre Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    When i opened the door to the shower stall and there was a big F**cking turd on the floor in the shower. Someone took a do do in the shower. :noway:
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    I love naked people...I get naked every day because I love it so much
    bring on the nudes
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Wow. This post makes me kind of sad. It's a body. Everyone has one. It may not be attractive to you, but no one's body is disgusting.

THIS!
    I get naked in the locker room all the time. Admittidly, I turn away when my ta-ta's are out but its kind of pointless cos I walk to/from the shower naked!

This morning, there was me and one other women in there. Im 130lbs, she was maybe 250lbs and she was rocking it, naked and all. I loved that she wasnt self conscious - she was at the gym to change her body and the shower had nothing to do with that. We struck up a conversation while getting ready and she told me her plans to lose weight and regain her life. I have a huge amount of respect for her, and the fact that she wasnt embarassed in the locker room says millions - she owns her skin but just wants a smaller version of it. Self confidence is AWESOME!!!
  • ShaeSweetie
    ShaeSweetie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    i agree wit the girl above..i love naked people and being naked also...i mean in highschool we had to change in gym..and id never have a problem stripping down..its not a big deal just be respectful and dont loook..thats what a locker room is for! it should be called a changing room in general haha its not digusting or wierd..its only wierd if you stare or make it wierddd..
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I walk around naked all the time...
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    :noway: ok so i am new to this gym and i went to the restroom/ locker i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women take all of her clothes of right in front of me and i honestly didn't know how to react, i guess i just couldn't believe that just happened. i mean come on take your clothes of inside the shower nobody wants to see you like that!! but anyways it was very disturbing i was traumatized i didn't know if to go back to the gym or not!! the good thing is that by now i don't remember her face
    has this happened to you?? feel free to share

Yes, it is normal for people to change in the open in a locker room. I myself am a very modest person but I don't mind if they do decide to change in front of me. Focus on what you are doing and ignore it. It is just a human body. And I read your post about it being "disgusting" and that is sad and judgmental.

Here is your locker room story --> One time I was changing in the locker room, I was in a big rush and the changing stalls where taken and so I stripped down to my underwear and a women with her 8-10 YEAR OLD SON walks in and needless to say I was a little embarrassed. To make matter worst, the little boy just keep staring, giving me the once-over. It was creepy and I rushed out of there quick as I could!

^^ Moral of the story --> "If you don't like it, don't look!" (and even if you do like it, don't look!!!) and moms please stop bring in your 8-10 year old boys into the locker room with you and if you do, please keep them from ogling!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    NOTE:

I just checked her profile and she has deactivated her account.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Locker room = naked people.

You will see more of them - it's your problem not theirs. Not sure how you will overcome it but there ya go...

Pretty much this^^^^:laugh:
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    arent you supposed to change clothes in a locker room?

its just nudity do you blind fold yourself when you change?
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    We all got the same bits, no big deal.

^^^ this!!
  • kettle_belle83
    kettle_belle83 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    :noway: ok so i am new to this gym and i went to the restroom/ locker i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women

shocked.gif

LMAO!!!!! What locker room doesn't have naked people walking around?! If you're uncomfortable don't look.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    i just hate it when i walk into the locker room after my workout and i go to my locker only to find that the only other guy in the entire locker room is a hairy old naked dude and of course he is using the locker next to mine and i have to say "excuse me" to get to the locker then go to another side of the locker room as fast as possible. lol
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    :noway: ok so i am new to this gym and i went to the restroom/ locker i was washing my face and when i look up all i saw was this women take all of her clothes of right in front of me and i honestly didn't know how to react, i guess i just couldn't believe that just happened. i mean come on take your clothes of inside the shower nobody wants to see you like that!! but anyways it was very disturbing i was traumatized i didn't know if to go back to the gym or not!! the good thing is that by now i don't remember her face
    has this happened to you?? feel free to share

Lol what are you five? You're a grown woman, we all have the same body parts, I think you're overacting a bit. I mean sure she could have undressed in the shower, but it is a locker room what are you expecting?
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    I weigh myself at the gym and I do it naked. I don't see what the problem is.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Imagine that... 'cause I am.
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Imagine that... 'cause I am.

I don't have to. It's a daily reality.
  • stacie48
    stacie48 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Um....:noway: where did you grow up? I would not be that person who did the changing but each to their own. I am personally very private and do not want others seeing this. But you have to understand that this is what the "Locker Room" is FOR. They are not out in the weight room or something.

You might need to invest in a private gym equipment...Just sayin... :drinker:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i get that most all of us had the same reaction

but some of you were a little rude, she deactivated her account

some people and families are really repressed and live under a rock when it comes to the human body

she may have literally just never had this experienced

imagine going to a culture where people blow eachother up on the street, they would probably react the same way to you for being shocked. sensitivity people!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    yep, people strip down in locker rooms, I personally don't have a problem with it...I'm also an art major so I'm a pretty open person anyways. It's just a body, nothing to be embarrassed or uncomfortable about...the thing i have a problem with is when they stare at me when I glance up on just to see who it is like I'm doing something wrong...if you don't want people to see, don't do it :)
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I find it depends on the gym when it comes to the showering. I've seen women get undressed and into their work clothes and honestly, I don't hide in a bathroom stall to change - not even after a swim because well...it's a women's locker room for a reason, right? If there ever was a co-ed locker room then I'd understand covering up but otherwise... Everyone's got the same parts ine one environment. If they are taking a shower however there is a partition to get changed out of, and into new clothing before/after showers and maybe not all gyms have this partition attached to the shower?