Euro 2012 - Anyone else watching the tournament?

Options

Replies

• ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I love when the football is on.

I get the gym all to myself. I can't stand watching it - bunch of pansies tripping over blades of grass.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I do too, so I can watch while I work out and stay properly distracted for a good amount of time :tongue:
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options

I get the gym all to myself. I can't stand watching it - bunch of pansies tripping over blades of grass.

lol at calling them pansies. you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

They're well conditioned athletes that topple over in a stiff breeze. Better? :p
  • HellsKells
    Options
    Maybe. But they're also fit as hell and get paid amazing amounts of money to do so.

Also, they get to do what they enjoy for a living.

Doesn't sound like such a bad deal to me, even if they do have to take a few tumbles.

But since I love the game, I could be biased :wink:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

They're well conditioned athletes that topple over in a stiff breeze. Better? :p

the thing is they are not toppling over from a stiff breeze. they are PRETENDING that the breeze made them topple over. :) that is the one thing i dislike about soccer. the theatrics.
  • HellsKells
    Options
    Yeah, I think we could all do without the theatrics, but until referees get tougher on it, I'm afraid it's just part of the game.
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm loving this tournament. Spain is my favorite team, and I'm enjoying watching them make history.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I'm loving this tournament. Spain is my favorite team, and I'm enjoying watching them make history.

you have had a nice run. and you are probably a Barca or Real fan too! embarrassment of riches! :)
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    MADRISTA to the death. I'm Costa Rican, so I have to look elsewhere for quality futbol. Why not spain? My father's the one who influenced me though. He's been a Real Madrid fan for almost 60 years.
  • HellsKells
    Options
    I don't think anyone would be surprised to see Spain win. They've been the best on the continent for a good portion of the last decade. I think a lot of people would LIKE to see another team win though. Or maybe that's just me...haha.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    England need to win this one!!!!!!! :glasses:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    England need to win this one!!!!!!! :glasses:

Good start!
  • Mctree20
    Options
    That was a great goal.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    EN-GER-LAND!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    wow...just wow. :(
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    yay...just yay. :)
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    At my school, they gave the tv on for the games so I kind of watch it but I'm not really into it since none of my countries are playing.
  • Mctree20
    Options
    yay...just yay. :)

Edge of my seat!!!!!!
  • HellsKells
    Options
    This is definitely a nail-biter! Exactly what I love about these tournaments! :happy: