Men what are u looking for in a women

Options

Replies

• LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, after reading this whole thread I only have one honest question to ask you all:

I hate all pig-based foods (bacon, ham, prosciutto, etc), did that just disqualify me from ever getting a guy? :laugh:

there's a nice jewish boy in your future

:grumble: that would be my father's dream come true ...to hell with that.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Sex and a good conversation. Any other male who says otherwise is fluffing up his answer.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Sex and a good conversation. Any other male who says otherwise is fluffing up his answer.

Wrong.

You forgot someone to spend time with...to explore interests with...

Someone to spend your time ON...who will do little things for you to show you how much she appreciates you doing so...

Someone to help you destress after a rough day...who can always trust that you'll be there, when she needs to destress...

Shall I continue? I could go on for days.

Seriously man, to say that anything more is 'fluffing up' an answer...is pretty narrow minded...even selfish...to say the least.
  • SeanNJ
    SeanNJ Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    A sterile nymphomaniac with low standards.
  • mrkennethjay
    Options
    A Best friend i can be romantic with and 100% goofy.
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My wife, been married 23 years and love her loads.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    A sterile nymphomaniac with low standards.

You are killin' me....LOL. This would fall under the, "someone who's waist high with a flat head so I can set my beer on it" catagory.

oh yeah....and owns a string of liquor stores.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Good luck. Haha.

Can i get a guy that doesn't talk???? Silence, thats all i want about 90% of the day

I'm comfortable with silence, but you're married, and my ego wouldn't be allowed out of the bedroom...so we would never work.../sigh!

:heart:

And you have too good of a memory (like women do). That would just be drama...sorry

Would make for one hell of an unforgettable night though, yeah?

Key word...one =p.

Maybe, maybe not

Almost any man can please a woman for one night. But to keep pleasuring the same woman for a lifetime??? That takes some skill.

Pleasuring?

Cake.

Pleasing?

Impossible.

Impossible, no....difficult, yes. Been married long, Cris??? LOL
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    for her to be my best friend, found her and wont let her go....

she is tied up in the basement :devil: j/k about the last part :)
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Still dont see the answer I'm looking for

Then you might be asking the wrong question.

Loads of great replies here. I especially like the replies asking for simple requests; teeth / hair / pulse. Most women have at least one of those. Most.
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    From a womans persepcive, I think at the end of the day any man just simply wants to be with a woman whom he can be happy & laugh with. Someone who's confident and self respecting, but isn't a push over. And someone who they have equal interests with and the fact that they can compliment each other - ie. if one of you is argumentative / stressed, the other can have a calming influence etc... Someone who respects herself as well as other people and their opinions and is independent within herself without being selfish.

I think the majority of men (very deep emotionally), would like a woman who has a nurturing instinct for both her man and her children. To look after them and treasure every moment whether good or bad.

Or am I just looking through rose tinted glasses? If so, someone please enlighten me.
    Because after 15 years, It would be nice to find a guy who would compliment me & my personality...:-)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Still dont see the answer I'm looking for

If you know the answer, why did you ask?

There is no answer and every answer is the answer. There are about 3.5 billion males in the world and you will get about 3.5 billion different answers to that question if you ask all of them.
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    A Best friend i can be romantic with and 100% goofy.

I think this would be my husband's answer. We have been married for 22 years and have 6 kids. We are best friends, we are goofy together, AND we get to "Do It!" :bigsmile:
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Im waiting to see if someone would say first they are a christian . THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO SEE IF SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN AND LOVES GOD MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Im waiting to see if someone would say first they are a christian . THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO SEE IF SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN AND LOVES GOD MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE

Well, if you go to a Christian website you will get that answer. This is a fitness website. Not everyone here is a Christian.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Well, if you go to a Christian website you will get that answer. This is a fitness website. Not everyone here is a Christian.
    im not doing that . plus this is only for guys to be answering not every woman
  • SeanNJ
    SeanNJ Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm a pastafarian, and I love spaghetti above all else.

Ramen.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options

You asked what they want in a woman, not who do they love most. So why don't you just ask which guys love god the most and be done with it?
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

You scare me.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    A love for 'God' is an offputting trait in my eyes. It consumes people and distracts them from reality. That's my opinion.