Men what are u looking for in a women

Options

Replies

• coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    To the lady who is desperately seeking a male companion PAPALOV100, there is a Christian group with related topics that you might want to check out. AND...you really shouldn't try so desperately hard for attention.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    The Pope really loves God
  • tipyourbartender
    tipyourbartender Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im waiting to see if someone would say first they are a christian . THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO SEE IF SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN AND LOVES GOD MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE

oh my.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    To the lady who is desperately seeking a male companion PAPALOV100, there is a Christian group with related topics that you might want to check out. AND...you really shouldn't try so desperately hard for attention.
    ONE IM NOT RELLY LOOKING FOR A MAN I WAS JUST ASKING THE QUESTION TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE WOULD SAY
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    ONE IM NOT RELLY LOOKING FOR A MAN I WAS JUST ASKING THE QUESTION TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE WOULD SAY

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/643836-any-chrirstian-guys-on-here-age-23-27

ETA: Christian men, run!!!!
  • Papalov100
    Options
    SockImobi why did u copy another topic ?
  • Sockimobi
    Options

You mean your topic? The one asking if there are any single Christian guys out there?

I really don't know. Why did I do that?
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

You mean your topic? The one asking if there are any single Christian guys out there?

Careful...they gave me a strike for a similar thing. Its stupid...but it's the way the forums work.
  • Sockimobi
    Options

Careful...they gave me a strike for a similar thing. Its stupid...but it's the way the forums work.

Noted, thank you. It's bad to post a link to a topic within a topic created by the same user. I should have known... ;)

How many strikes do we get before I can quit logging my food and start eating buns?!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Noted, thank you. It's bad to post a link to a topic within a topic created by the same user. I should have known... ;)

How many strikes do we get before I can quit logging my food and start eating buns?!
    3 strikes gets you banned off the forums permanently. They never revoke your rights to the calorie counter though...so you're out of luck :)
  • Papalov100
    Options
    Ok so here is a question for the guys why is everything about sex?
  • Sockimobi
    Options

3 strikes gets you banned off the forums permanently. They never revoke your rights to the calorie counter though...so you're out of luck :)

Damn. Abs it is then!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I'll field this one.

First. Everything isn't about sex.

Second, those things that are about sex...aren't about sex either.

What everything IS about...is closeness. And here's the thing. I can NEVER be physically, or emotionally closer to the woman I love than when I'm PHYSICALLY showing her the depth of that feeling, that closeness, that love.

So, take it however you like...but sex for the sake of sex is lame. Sex for the sake of driving home your feelings in a way you never could with words, or any action short of giving up your life...

Well, as I said...that's everything.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options

Men feel closest to their partners when they have regular sex. It's a primal mechanism.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Im waiting to see if someone would say first they are a christian . THATS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TO SEE IF SOMEONE WOULD SAY THAT THEY ARE A CHRISTIAN AND LOVES GOD MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE
    A love for 'God' is an offputting trait in my eyes. It consumes people and distracts them from reality. That's my opinion.

agree!
  • MadiRose2
    MadiRose2 Posts: 145
    Options
    . When my husband starts talking his nerdy things to me, I can't help but jump on him ;)

This is exactly how I feel! Lol!
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options

Men feel closest to their partners when they have regular sex. It's a primal mechanism.

This!! Just accept it and move on. After my daughter was born, i just forgot about sex, not that i didnt want it but it never popped up on my radar, till my husband would make a move or mention something. And every time he did, i was HAPPY he did. I then just told him, that since my daughter was born, that my whole day and brain is focused on taking care of her, out of nature, so that he needed to remind me about sex. LOL. Sad and not romantic, but true. Like i said i was ALWAYS happy that he did so. It only took about a month of this new behavior and i was back to remembering sex, lol.
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    a woman who wants me for who i'am
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Wow what a thread.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

I'll field this one.

First. Everything isn't about sex.

Second, those things that are about sex...aren't about sex either.

What everything IS about...is closeness. And here's the thing. I can NEVER be physically, or emotionally closer to the woman I love than when I'm PHYSICALLY showing her the depth of that feeling, that closeness, that love.

So, take it however you like...but sex for the sake of sex is lame. Sex for the sake of driving home your feelings in a way you never could with words, or any action short of giving up your life...

Well, as I said...that's everything.

Cris, you are awesome. That is all. :-)