Men what are u looking for in a women

Options

Replies

• HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Some dude on page 6. I tried to read back through responses in the thread, but only made it that far :laugh:
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Looking for one with daddy issues:flowerforyou:

Follow me around for awhile...I seem to be able to sense every one of them within a 10 mile radius.

Is that why we're friends Cris? I haven't even confessed anything yet...
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Follow me around for awhile...I seem to be able to sense every one of them within a 10 mile radius.

Lets just say if a girl is talking to me in any capacity, it's safer to assume she does, rather than that she does not.

/sigh
  • LunaPhaedra
    LunaPhaedra Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, after reading this whole thread I only have one honest question to ask you all:

I hate all pig-based foods (bacon, ham, prosciutto, etc), did that just disqualify me from ever getting a guy? :laugh:
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Wow still did not awnser one of my favorite answers
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    - Someone pleasing to MY eye
    - a Godly woman
    - a woman with a sense of humor
    - an intelligent woman
    - a woman who smiles and laughs a lot
    - a woman with manners (very important)

last but not least...she must be breathing!

Of course, I'm not looking anymore because, apparently, I'm too picky.

I always get that from my married friends. Oh you are too picky? HUH Because I want a guy who is polite, respects women, respects himself, respects his elders, has a job and is fun to be around, is somehow asking too much.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for correct correspondence between the indefinite article and the noun.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Alright guys, after reading this whole thread I only have one honest question to ask you all:

I hate all pig-based foods (bacon, ham, prosciutto, etc), did that just disqualify me from ever getting a guy? :laugh:
    You have to be tolerant to a special kind of sausage :laugh:
  • drapisking
    drapisking Posts: 73 Member
    Options

there's a nice jewish boy in your future
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options

Lets just say if a girl is talking to me in any capacity, it's safer to assume she does, rather than that she does not.

/sigh

Nahhh...you look to be my age if not younger. My "Daddy issue boyfriends" are much older. :bigsmile:
  • pheonixdown
    Options
    I'm looking for correct correspondence between the indefinite article and the noun.

:laugh:

I laughed for a while, if for a while means an hour.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Do guys really want intelligence in a woman?? I thought you wanted us to act ditzy.. I've been told that I'm too intimidating.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Do guys really want intelligence in a woman?? I thought you wanted us to act ditzy.. I've been told that I'm too intimidating.
    Intelligence is hot. However, I'm a nerd myself so I'm conditioned to require stimulating conversation from women. My guess is dumb guys don't what to be reminded they are dumb by the mental aptitude of their significant other. Unfortunately, most women, even the smart ones, seem to like the dumb jock types.
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Good luck. Haha.

Can i get a guy that doesn't talk???? Silence, thats all i want about 90% of the day

I'm comfortable with silence, but you're married, and my ego wouldn't be allowed out of the bedroom...so we would never work.../sigh!

:heart:

And you have too good of a memory (like women do). That would just be drama...sorry

Would make for one hell of an unforgettable night though, yeah?

Key word...one =p.

Maybe, maybe not

Almost any man can please a woman for one night. But to keep pleasuring the same woman for a lifetime??? That takes some skill.
  • _Thanatos_
    _Thanatos_ Posts: 166
    Options
    intelligence
    kindness
    little bit of nerdiness
    dependability/truthworthy
    fun to be around

I don't think it's too unreasonable.. but still hard to find.
  • tom1834
    tom1834 Posts: 34
    Options
    Someone who takes care of herself, someone sweet, fun, and into me. Everything else is negotiable
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Good luck. Haha.

Can i get a guy that doesn't talk???? Silence, thats all i want about 90% of the day

I'm comfortable with silence, but you're married, and my ego wouldn't be allowed out of the bedroom...so we would never work.../sigh!

:heart:

And you have too good of a memory (like women do). That would just be drama...sorry

Would make for one hell of an unforgettable night though, yeah?

Key word...one =p.

Maybe, maybe not

Almost any man can please a woman for one night. But to keep pleasuring the same woman for a lifetime??? That takes some skill.

Pleasuring?

Cake.

Pleasing?

Impossible.
  • Papalov100
    Papalov100 Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Still dont see the answer I'm looking for
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    What answer are you looking for, exactly?