Men what are u looking for in a women

Options

Replies

• crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

Are we related??

Add three kids to that (I have custody), and you'd have a recipe for me lol.

Any custody changes things. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. It's been a blessing for me.

Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up gladly.

And I hate, hate hate hate...being single.

Much respect for you. I have full custody as well. Legal and physical.
    It would be nice just to have some adult conversation once in awhile.

That's awesome, both of you. It's great to see Dads stepping up when their kids need them.

I agree on the adult conversation thing...face to face adult conversation lol.

This is incredible. Seeing Dads step up. Man, I'd date both of you. Darn distance.

You're a sweetheart :).

:flowerforyou:
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Kuddo's to you single fathers :D:flowerforyou:
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    When I was looking. I wanted to find a woman who says she is laid back, spontaneous, honest, low maintenance, loyal, fun, thinks communication is important, loves sports, hates drama, classy to be actually the things she said she is. Anyone who has done thing the online dating thing knows most women say on their profiles that they are all of these things and later you realize they are none of those and just said those things because they know its what men want to hear. Then they try to change everything about you. Its like buying a car based on what the salesman said and later find out you just got taken.
  • Flyjsh
    Flyjsh Posts: 24
    Options
    Sanity!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who wants to cuddle 24/7, hold hands all the time, long walks on the beach, someone I can truly open up my inner feelings to, a woman who gives a three finger prostate massage, likes to kiss, spend hours talking about nothing but talking about everything, and likes to watch the notebook with me. Sighs. There just aren't many good women out there anymore..
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Are we related?? Add three kids to that (I have custody), and you'd have a recipe for me lol.
    Any custody changes things. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. It's been a blessing for me.
    Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up gladly.
    Much respect for you. I have full custody as well. Legal and physical. It would be nice just to have some adult conversation once in awhile.
    That's awesome, both of you. It's great to see Dads stepping up when their kids need them. I agree on the adult conversation thing...face to face adult conversation lol.
    This is incredible. Seeing Dads step up. Man, I'd date both of you. Darn distance.
    You're a sweetheart :). :flowerforyou:
    I'm not sure why either of you are single.......but the right person comes along when you least expect it. And it's pretty awesome that both of you are stepping up and taking care of the kiddos unlike a lot of fathers.
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I want a woman to be confident and driven. I either want you to be established, happy and confident in your chosen career, or have pre-defined goals with a plan and the drive to actually accomplish those goals. I want to be a gentleman and do things for you out of kindness, but I don't want to HAVE to do things for you because you can't or won't. I want a woman to actually care about herself in the present, and not dwell on past mistakes or misfortunes.

Great answer!
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    Are we related?? Add three kids to that (I have custody), and you'd have a recipe for me lol.
    Much respect for you. I have full custody as well. Legal and physical. It would be nice just to have some adult conversation once in awhile.
    That's awesome, both of you. It's great to see Dads stepping up when their kids need them. I agree on the adult conversation thing...face to face adult conversation lol.
    I'm not sure why either of you are single.......but the right person comes along when you least expect it. And it's pretty awesome that both of you are stepping up and taking care of the kiddos unlike a lot of fathers.

Thanks :). I've had custody of my daughter for 14.5 of her 15yrs...and my sons since their mother and I split up last April. With my daughter...I was single for the majority of the seven years before I met my sons mother. I'm not seeing anything different happening this time around.

Just how it works I guess.
  • bellyake3
    bellyake3 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    When I was looking. I wanted to find a woman who says she is laid back, spontaneous, honest, low maintenance, loyal, fun, thinks communication is important, loves sports, hates drama, classy to be actually the things she said she is. Anyone who has done thing the online dating thing knows most women say on their profiles that they are all of these things and later you realize they are none of those and just said those things because they know its what men want to hear. Then they try to change everything about you. Its like buying a car based on what the salesman said and later find out you just got taken.

I heard someone say that a woman gets with a man to change him
    but a man gets with a woman hoping she doesn't change...
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    For her to be: funny, intelligent, grateful, sarcastic, sporty and have long legs.

Must also be able to cook bacon just right.

I think that's what every man wants....

.....the bacon nice and crispy!
    No, no, bacon should have some chew to it. Otherwise it's just salty powder. And it should be baked, in the oven, not flambeed on a skillet.

Agreed! It comes out perfect when you bake it :D
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    Looking for one with daddy issues:flowerforyou:

......hi :love:
  • crisanderson27
    Options
    For her to be: funny, intelligent, grateful, sarcastic, sporty and have long legs.

No, no, bacon should have some chew to it. Otherwise it's just salty powder. And it should be baked, in the oven, not flambeed on a skillet.

I usually fry it, and still make it chewy.

Never thought of baking it....
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I heard someone say that a woman gets with a man to change him
    but a man gets with a woman hoping she doesn't change...

Whoever said that...was a very, very wise individual.
  • sweetsarahj
    Options
    I like a woman who wants to cuddle 24/7, hold hands all the time, long walks on the beach, someone I can truly open up my inner feelings to, a woman who gives a three finger prostate massage, likes to kiss, spend hours talking about nothing but talking about everything, and likes to watch the notebook with me. Sighs. There just aren't many good women out there anymore..

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

ROFL!!....just awesome...
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options

Agreed...baking....thick cut, dredged in Brown Sugar and Cinnamon (need a good exhaust fan)
  • apgant
    apgant Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Me either...I fought long and bloody hard for my kids. If it meant I'd be single till the day I died, I'd have given it up gladly. And I hate, hate hate hate...being single.
    Thanks :). I've had custody of my daughter for 14.5 of her 15yrs...and my sons since their mother and I split up last April. With my daughter...I was single for the majority of the seven years before I met my sons mother. I'm not seeing anything different happening this time around. Just how it works I guess.
    :cry:
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Pulse?

Teehee!!! Nice!
  • crisanderson27
    Options

Agreed...baking....thick cut, dredged in Brown Sugar and Cinnamon (need a good exhaust fan)

I'm with you on the brown sugar...never tried cinnamon.

Hmm, baked brown sugar cinnamon bacon here I come!
  • mrs_deg1983
    mrs_deg1983 Posts: 157
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Good luck. Haha.

There is always the blow up dolls. Although they might make a little noise when you let the air out.