Men what are u looking for in a women

Options

Replies

• meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I find that when you stop looking is when she shows up!

That's what they say, but I stopped looking over 7 years ago and she hasn't shown up yet...LOL!!!!!!!

aww! I'm not good with cliches... can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?? :)

Sarcasm? What's that? We don't get that where I'm from!

Hey that's not true....I'm from AZ (sadly living in IL) and I am crazy sarcastic!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    For her to be: funny, intelligent, grateful, sarcastic, sporty and have long legs.

Must also be able to cook bacon just right.

I think that's what every man wants....

.....the bacon nice and crispy!
    No, no, bacon should have some chew to it. Otherwise it's just salty powder. And it should be baked, in the oven, not flambeed on a skillet.

You are both wrong. Smoked bacon with a light coat of molasses and brown sugar for the win!

556367_10100890766523635_2673054_n.jpg
  • meggawatt
    meggawatt Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    For her to be: funny, intelligent, grateful, sarcastic, sporty and have long legs.

I think that's what every man wants....

.....the bacon nice and crispy!
    No, no, bacon should have some chew to it. Otherwise it's just salty powder. And it should be baked, in the oven, not flambeed on a skillet.

You are both wrong. Smoked bacon for the win!

556367_10100890766523635_2673054_n.jpg

Drooling!!! :love:
  • Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    A pulse. It can be pretty romantic, usually gets me in the mood.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

HA! I feel just that way about the guys I date.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options

I find that when you stop looking is when she shows up!

Unfortunately not true, or so it seems to me. To me it seems men are expected to be the aggressors in pursuing women. I don't like that, but I've proven that if I'm not out actively trying to meet women they are definitely not coming to look for me.

I think a better way of looking at it is, don't get fixated on one type and just relax. The one that you least expect will be the one that is just right.

Now, where can a well put together bachelor in his 30's meet a smart, funny, feisty and sassy (I do like a bit of attitude, as long as it's playful) woman with maybe a bit of tomboy-ish side and an adventurous streak?
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Two things immediately: sex appeal (sorry I don't care what anyone says it is the first thing you notice before they say a single word) and smarts. Beyond that a potential soul mate whom you adore and adores you back.

This.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Oh, and crispy bacon is an insult on all bacon everywhere. lol
    Bacon should be soft, parts chewy, parts fatty and salty, and parts somewhat hard... but crispy just means burnt. If you don't have bacon with at least 3 diff textures, you shouldn't have bacon at all.
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    Oh, and I would like to add, that sense of humor is ULTRA important. If you are great to look at, but can't make me laugh.... I will be bored with you in about 3 minutes. :)
  • ExplorinLauren
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Seriously Pu??! lol Wtf? You could just have your besty lefty... or, a blow up doll. But they get boring quick! Have fun with that! ;)
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    one that doesn't talk.

Good luck. Haha.

Can i get a guy that doesn't talk???? Silence, thats all i want about 90% of the day

You can have my ex - 12 years of silence damn near killed me :grumble:
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and curves.

Add humor... and i :heart: you!
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who wants to cuddle 24/7, hold hands all the time, long walks on the beach, someone I can truly open up my inner feelings to, a woman who gives a three finger prostate massage, likes to kiss, spend hours talking about nothing but talking about everything, and likes to watch the notebook with me. Sighs. There just aren't many good women out there anymore..

Marry me :flowerforyou:
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I like a woman who wants to cuddle 24/7, hold hands all the time, long walks on the beach, someone I can truly open up my inner feelings to, a woman who gives a three finger prostate massage, likes to kiss, spend hours talking about nothing but talking about everything, and likes to watch the notebook with me. Sighs. There just aren't many good women out there anymore..

Marry me :flowerforyou:

There are plenty of good women out there but they like bad boys or those very feminine guys that wear skinny jeans and preach about how evil corp America is.
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I want a woman to be confident and driven. I either want you to be established, happy and confident in your chosen career, or have pre-defined goals with a plan and the drive to actually accomplish those goals. I want to be a gentleman and do things for you out of kindness, but I don't want to HAVE to do things for you because you can't or won't. I want a woman to actually care about herself in the present, and not dwell on past mistakes or misfortunes.

Great answer!

Be careful on that one. Ive dated Doctors, a Lawyer, Engineer, and a few others who make over 100K a year. Too independent women suck, they tend to be withdrawn and unemotional. When they come home, they just dont have the energy and time to truely work at relationships. Yes, relationships require work. Im sure this doesnt appy to everyone but in my experience its been true. I only dated these type for 12 years and guess what, I never married and none of them are married either. I read a book about this, for many people its hard to maintain a hardcore career and sharing a life with someone. Its nice having money to do and buy whatever but in the end, its just not worth it.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    No drama!!!

Also someone that has the energy to keep up with me.
  • pj12string
    pj12string Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If I'm looking for qualities in a WIFE, the most important things for me would be a wife who respects me. And its a plus is if she can manage the household well.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options

DREAM WOMAN!
  • Shayna6347
    Shayna6347 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been doing online dating and haven't had much success. Men say they want someone funny, smart, confident, etc... I am not unattractive but have gained some weight, as soon as they see I am chunky they back off. Also, I noticed on all of their profiles it says "a woman who is in shape" :(
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    <~~ Found her
    Cute! :flowerforyou: